10 Items or Less |
10 Items or Less
Nancy Hower, John Lehr, Robert Stark Hickey
Nancy Hower, John Lehr, Evie Peck, David A. Kleiler Jr., Keith Raskin, Robert Stark Hickey, Tim Saccardo, Michele Jenofsky, Barbara Stoll
Bob Clendenin - Carl (21 episodes 2006-2009), John Lehr - Leslie (21 episodes 2006-2009), Greg Davis Jr. - Buck (21 episodes 2006-2009), Chris Payne Gilbert - Todd (21 episodes 2006-2009), Kirsten Gronfield - Ingrid (21 episodes 2006-2009), Christopher Liam Moore - Richard (21 episodes 2006-2009), Roberta Valderrama - Yolanda (21 episodes 2006-2009), Jennifer Elise Cox - Amy Anderson (13 episodes 2006-2008), Daniel Parker - Chet the Cop (4 episodes 2006-2009), Evie Peck - Shannon (4 episodes 2006-2009), Kim Coles - Mercy (4 episodes 2009), Don Perry - Customer (3 episodes 2006-2009), Tim Bagley - Don 'The Bag' Bagley (3 episodes 2006-2009), Andrew Friedman - Andy (3 episodes 2006-2009), Raymond Ochoa - Manuelito (3 episodes 2006-2009), Ralph Garman - Charles Kliphouse (3 episodes 2008-2009), Diana Morgan - Reporter (2 episodes 2006-2008), Jane Morris - Mrs. Mednick (2 episodes 2008-2009), Hamilton von Watts - Zack (2 episodes 2008-2009), Frederick Keeve - Shopper (2 episodes 2009), Kate Mulligan - Mrs. Sutherland (1 episode 2006), Caryne Shea - Flirty Meat Lady (1 episode 2006), Tessa Vonn - Girl Scout #1 (1 episode 2006), Julie Mitchell - Attractive Woman (1 episode 2006), Samantha Tannenbaum - Girl Scout #2 (1 episode 2006), David Wiater - Roger (1 episode 2006), Walter Addison - Wayne Sutherland (1 episode 2006), Jack Wallace - Father Lange (1 episode 2006), Craig Anton - INS Guy #1 (1 episode 2008), René Ashton - Emma (1 episode 2008), Emanuel Borria - Aaron (1 episode 2008), Pat Crawford Brown - Mrs. Brown (1 episode 2008), Chimeka Crawford - Clubgoer (1 episode 2008), Ayesha Curry - Girl in Bathroom (1 episode 2008), Allison Dunbar - Miriam (1 episode 2008), Fred Fein - Shopper (1 episode 2008), Eileen Galindo - Woman Shopper (1 episode 2008), Ryan Gaul - Jim (1 episode 2008), Geoffrey Gould - Shopper (1 episode 2008), Matt Griesser - INS Guy #2 (1 episode 2008), Edith Jefferson - Mrs. Kurth (1 episode 2008), Mike Mauloff - Mike (1 episode 2008), Valery M. Ortiz - Buck's Friend #2 (1 episode 2008), Dee Ryan - Mrs. Heffernan (1 episode 2008), Paul Scheer - Francis (1 episode 2008), Gil Birmingham - John Greene (1 episode 2009), Jolene Blalock - Herself (1 episode 2009), Jenna Busch - Trekkie (1 episode 2009), Erin Chambers - Mary Lou (1 episode 2009), Galen Gering - Dale (1 episode 2009), Norma Jean - Sleepy Shopper (1 episode 2009), Laura Margolis - Saundra (1 episode 2009), Jim Meskimen - Franklin Carmichael (1 episode 2009), Bridget Moloney - Victoria (1 episode 2009), Jenni Pulos - Stephanie (1 episode 2009), Cynthia San Luis - Light Feather (1 episode 2009), Dov Tiefenbach - Barry (1 episode 2009), Kirk Ward - The Milkman (1 episode 2009), James Chahine - Phillip (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Jan Nuuhiwa - Shopper (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Judita Wignall - Kari Ross (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Mylo Ironbear - Tribal Council Member (uncredited) (1 episode 2009), Billy D. Mann - Trekkie (uncredited) (1 episode 2009)
- Série 1: 1. The New Boss (2006). Leslie Pool has just inherited the Greens & Grains after his father's death and administers his peculiar brand of incompetence to a chaotic workplace, while trying to keep up with the town's new big box megamarket, SuperValueMart. In the meantime, his efforts are alternately buoyed and busted by his quirky band of eclectic employees: hunky butcher/aspiring stock car racer Todd; sweet and earnest stock boy Carl; dignified cashier/ice dancing aficionado Richard; forward-thinking bagger Buck; eccentric customer service rep Ingrid, and sultry checker Yolanda. Leslie tries to inspire the employees with his manual, "Leslie's Lessons for Success," while Carl finds out he is a father!
- Série 1: 2. The Miracle Worker (2006). Leslie attempts to exploit a leak in the freezer that looks like Jesus to bring in more customers to the Greens & Grains. In the meantime, Carl begs Yolanda to let him spend more time with their son, Manuelito.
- Série 1: 3. Health Insurance (2006). When the health insurance rates sky rocket, Leslie has to let one of his employees go in order to afford it for the rest of his staff. Not wanting to choose, he sets up a series of reality show-type challenges which ends up shocking everyone.
- Série 1: 4. What Women Want (2006). Leslie wants to join the Bisons, a high society club, and plans on attending an event to make sure he gets in. Leslie learns that he needs a date because the Bisons are big on pairs. Leslie then begins his search and finally convinces Ingrid to go with him.
- Série 1: 5. Bag It (2006). Greens and Grains agree to go head to head in a bagging competition with Super Value Mart.
- Série 2: 1. Dollar Day Afternoon (2008). Leslie's plan to get more people in the store works so well it brings in two robbers. It turns out to be Jim and Zack, two Super Value employees who hold everyone hostage. Ingrid gets Stockholm Syndrome and turns on her co-workers.
- Série 2: 2. Forever Young (2008). Discovering that Buck spent the night with his longtime crush, Amy Anderson, has left Leslie feeling old -- and he's determined to do something about it.
- Série 2: 3. To Heir Is Human (2008). The anniversary of his father's death sends Leslie looking for an heir to whom he can leave the store.
- Série 2: 4. First Time (2008). Ingrid decides to lose her virginity and looks to her co-workers to help with the task.
- Série 2: 5. The Bromance (2008). Richard wins some cattle playing cards and Leslie has an idea to butcher them right in the store. The plan draws them closer together. Buck encourages Richard to be more macho as he auditions against Francis in an ice skating show.
- Série 2: 6. Amy Strikes Back (2008). After Amy loses her job for having sex with her boss, Leslie hires her to work at Greens & Grains.
- Série 2: 7. Illegal Alien (2008). When Ingrid's participation a patriotic promotional calendar exposes the fact that she is an illegal alien, Amy sets out to have her deported.
- Série 2: 8. The Ren Fair (2008). A Renaissance Days promotion that includes challenging SuperValueMart to a shopping cart joust threatens to put Greens & Grains out of business.
- Série 3: 1. Turkey Bowling (2009). After learning that SuperValueMart has brought in a new manager to drive Greens & Grains out of business, a misplaced Thanksgiving turkey order leads to Leslie's obsession with a new game that threatens the store's future.
- Série 3: 2. Eye Can See Clearly (2009). After installing an ophthalmologist's office in the store, a blinding accident sends Leslie to stay with Yolanda until his vision returns.
- Série 3: 3. Star Trok (2009). When his efforts to host an official Star Trek convention at the store are shot down, Leslie's backup plan backfires, stranding him and Ingrid in a walk-in refrigerator with Star Trek: Enterprise star Jolene Blalock.
- Série 3: 4. One Day at a Time (2009). After Richard's mother is caught shoplifting a bottle of scotch, Leslie resolves to help her with her drinking problem.
- Série 3: 5. The Whistler (2009). With Richard's encouragement, Yolanda's management, and the backing of competitor SuperValueMart, Leslie sets out to become a show business star with a CD of his whistling.
- Série 3: 6. The Milk Man (2009). Leslie learns some harsh lessons about the power of big business when he tries going up against the Dairy Consortium and its partner in crime, SuperValueMart.
- Série 3: 7. Dances with Groceries (2009). After learning that Greens & Grains is built on Shawnee tribal land, Leslie's attempts to reclaim his native roots prompt Mercy to step up her efforts to drive the store out of business once and for all.
- Série 3: 8. Sesquicentennial (2009). During a celebration of Greens & Grains' 150th birthday, Leslie suspects that Ingrid is being pursued by the handsome leader of a polygamist cult - and sets out to stop him.
Grocery store clerks having misadventures.
30 minutes (at 0 frames per second)