Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Tucker Gates, Ed Bianchi, Nestor Carbonell, Tim Southam, Roxann Dawson, Christopher Nelson, Phil Abraham, Max Thieriot, S.J. Clarkson, Paul A. Edwards, Johan Renck, David Straiton, John David Coles, Lodge Kerrigan, Sarah Boyd, Olatunde Osunsanmi, T.J. Scott, Stephen Surjik, Steph Green, Freddie Highmore
Anthony Cipriano, Carlton Cuse, Kerry Ehrin, Robert Bloch, Philip Buiser, Bill Balas, Alyson Evans, Steve Kornacki, Jeff Wadlow, Alexandra Cunningham, Liz Tigelaar, Nikki Toscano, Scott Kosar, Erica Lipez, Torrey Speer, Freddie Highmore, Tom Szentgyorgyi
Carlton Cuse, Kerry Ehrin, Heather Meehan, Justis Greene, Cory Bird, Tucker Gates, John Powers Middleton, Vera Farmiga, Christopher Nelson, Jamie Kaye Wheeler, Alyson Evans, Steve Kornacki, Mark Wolper, Roy Lee, Alexandra Cunningham, Liz Tigelaar, Nikki Toscano, Jenna Bauer, Pete Whyte, Scott Kosar, Erica Lipez, Tim Southam, Jeff Wadlow, Diane Ruggiero, John Mavrogeorge, Tom Szentgyorgyi
Vera Farmiga - Norma Louise Bates (50 episodes 2013-2017), Freddie Highmore - Norman Bates (50 episodes 2013-2017), Max Thieriot - Dylan Massett (50 episodes 2013-2017), Olivia Cooke - Emma Decody (49 episodes 2013-2017), Nestor Carbonell - Sheriff Alex Romero (47 episodes 2013-2017), Nicola Peltz - Bradley Martin (14 episodes 2013-2015), Kenny Johnson - Caleb (14 episodes 2014-2016), Keenan Tracey - Gunner (14 episodes 2013-2016), Ian Tracey - Remo Wallace (11 episodes 2013-2014), Ryan Hurst - Chick (11 episodes 2015-2017), Kevin Rahm - Bob Paris (9 episodes 2015-2016), Michael Eklund - Zane Carpenter (8 episodes 2014), Andrew Howard - Will Decody (8 episodes 2015-2016), Michael O'Neill - Nick Ford (8 episodes 2014), Keegan Connor Tracy - Miss Watson (8 episodes 2013-2015), Aliyah O'Brien - Receptionist (8 episodes 2013-2016), Damon Gupton - Dr. Gregg Edwards (7 episodes 2016), Mike Vogel - Deputy Zack Shelby (7 episodes 2013), Jaime Ray Newman - Rebecca Hamilton (7 episodes 2016), Paloma Kwiatkowski - Cody Brennan (6 episodes 2014), Joshua Leonard - James Finnigan (6 episodes 2015), Michael Vartan - George Heldens (6 episodes 2014), Jenna Romanin - Jenna (6 episodes 2013), Brooke Smith - Sheriff Jane Greene (6 episodes 2017), Rebecca Creskoff - Christine Heldens (5 episodes 2014), Vincent Gale - Gil (5 episodes 2013-2014), Kathleen Robertson - Jodi Wilson (5 episodes 2014), Peter Stebbings - Trespasser (5 episodes 2015), Brittney Wilson - Lissa (5 episodes 2013), Terence Kelly - Dickie Bolton (5 episodes 2016), Anika Noni Rose - Special Agent Liz Babbitt (5 episodes 2015-2016), Diana Bang - Jiao (4 episodes 2013), Jere Burns - Jake Abernathy (4 episodes 2013), Marshall Allman - Julian Howe (4 episodes 2016), David Cubitt - Sam Bates (4 episodes 2013-2016), Tomiwa Edun - Marcus Young (4 episodes 2015), Richard Harmon - Richard Sylmore (4 episodes 2013-2014), Fiona Vroom - Vicki Monroe (4 episodes 2015-2016), Emmalyn Estrada - Hayden (4 episodes 2013), Matthew Mandzij - Deputy Jeffcoat (4 episodes 2013-2014), Kelly-Ruth Mercier - Nurse Penny (4 episodes 2016), Terry Chen - Ethan Chang (3 episodes 2013), Craig Erickson - Howard Collins (3 episodes 2016), Tracy Spiridakos - Annika Johnson (3 episodes 2015), Farrah Aviva - Receptionist (3 episodes 2013), Lini Evans - Amelia Martin (3 episodes 2014-2015), Nicholas Carella - Deputy Billy Miller (3 episodes 2017), Agam Darshi - Deputy Patty Lin (2 episodes 2014), Martin Cummins - Peter (2 episodes 2014), Louis Ferreira - Doctor (2 episodes 2016), Francis X. McCarthy - Declan Rogers (2 episodes 2014), Ian Hart - Will Decody (2 episodes 2013), Paul Jarrett - Principal Tom Hutchins (2 episodes 2013-2014), Hiro Kanagawa - Dr. Kurata (2 episodes 2013), Karina Logue - Audrey (2 episodes 2016), Michael Rogers - Jimmy Brennan (2 episodes 2014), Conchita Campbell - Kennedy (2 episodes 2013), Nick Hunnings - Deputy Walker (2 episodes 2015), Aaron Pearl - Ben (2 episodes 2014), Darren Moore - Iggy (2 episodes 2014), Uma Jama - Bob's Assistant (2 episodes 2015), Madyson Parsons - Young Norma (12yr) (2 episodes 2015), Luke Roessler - Young Norman (2 episodes 2016), Christian Bower - Sid (2 episodes 2014), Martin Novotny - Clay DuFont (2 episodes 2015), Dan Zukovic - Harry (2 episodes 2015), Marc-Anthony Massiah - Jake (2 episodes 2016), Beckham Skodje - Norman (4 years old) (2 episodes 2014-2016), Colleen Winton - Ginny (2 episodes 2015-2016), Travis Breure - Young Caleb (13yr) (2 episodes 2015), Stephen Boersma - Dude #1 (2 episodes 2013-2014), Alexander Calvert - Ra'uf (2 episodes 2013), Nima Ghavami - Chuck (2 episodes 2014), Graeme McComb - Chris (2 episodes 2016), Don MacKay - Minister (2 episodes 2014-2016), Francisco Cano - Field Man #1 (2 episodes 2013-2014), Matt Ellis - Danny (2 episodes 2013), José Vargas - Field Man #2 (2 episodes 2013-2014), Mercedes de la Zerda - Summer (2 episodes 2013), Christian Michael Cooper - Aaron (2 episodes 2015), Sachin Sahel - Oliver (2 episodes 2016), Zibby Allen - Cop (2 episodes 2017), Daniel Boileau - Clerk (2 episodes 2017), Natalia Cordova-Buckley - Julia Ramos (2 episodes 2017), W. Earl Brown - Keith Summers (1 episode 2013), Jay Brazeau - Justin Wilcock (1 episode 2016), Wilson Bethel - Taylor (1 episode 2015), Emiliano Díez - Alex's Dad (1 episode 2015), Lindsey Ginter - Mac Dixon (1 episode 2016), Elizabeth Greer - Dr. Louise Palma (1 episode 2016), Ben Cotton - Danny (1 episode 2013), Alexia Fast - Athena (1 episode 2016), Danny Mac - DEA Officer (1 episode 2016), Alison Matthews - Doctor (1 episode 2016), Lara Gilchrist - Rebecca Craig (1 episode 2013), Brendan Fletcher - Kyle (1 episode 2014), Courtney Richter - Portia (1 episode 2015), Molly Price - Detective Chambers (1 episode 2016), Lindsay Collins - Legal Assistant (1 episode 2013), Paola Botero - Spanish Woman (1 episode 2015), Tom McBeath - Stanley (1 episode 2015), Garfield Wilson - Anthony Dixon (DEA) (1 episode 2015), Enid-Raye Adams - Dr. Smith (1 episode 2016), Karin Konoval - Kara (1 episode 2016), Carmen Moore - Grace Wei (1 episode 2016), Sian Sladen - Ticketing Agent (1 episode 2016), Peter Bryant - Doctor Levine (1 episode 2013), Christopher Laurence - Tweaker (1 episode 2013), Michael Rogers - Jimmy Brennan (1 episode 2014), Robert Mann - Dale (1 episode 2015), Sarwan Badesha - Paramedic (1 episode 2016), Dustin Freeland - Deputy (1 episode 2016), Mercedes Gendron - Chantel (1 episode 2016), Alessandro Juliani - Vic a job interviewer (1 episode 2016), Catherine Lough Haggquist - Liz Morgan (1 episode 2013), Scott Patey - Omar (1 episode 2013), John Cassini - Max Borowitz (1 episode 2014), Bonnie Hay - ER Nurse (1 episode 2014), Robert Moloney - Lee Berman (1 episode 2014), Joel Montgrand - Guard (Jodi's) (1 episode 2014), Primo Allon - Joey (1 episode 2015), Christa Andersen - Hippie (1 episode 2015), Heidi Ford - Dead Woman (1 episode 2015), Steve Makaj - Man (Amelia's Boyfriend) (1 episode 2015), Catherine Barroll - Mrs. Donovan (1 episode 2016), Gina Chiarelli - O'Sullivan (1 episode 2016), Victoria Cruz - Waitress (1 episode 2016), Graeme Duffy - Lab Assistant (1 episode 2016), Devielle Johnson - Luther (1 episode 2016), Nelson Leis - Portland Dad (1 episode 2016), Yoshié Bancroft - Hostess (1 episode 2013), Angela Moore - Nurse (1 episode 2013), Hinde Rabbaj - ER Nurse (1 episode 2013), Patti Allan - Anne Dietrich (1 episode 2014), Geoff Gustafson - Brian Fuller (1 episode 2014), Ken Godmere - Thomas Landry (1 episode 2015), Byron Noble - Ryan Pena (1 episode 2015), Florence Reiher - Student (1 episode 2015), David Aguirre Firth - Joseph (1 episode 2016), Jason Asuncion - Pineview Patient (1 episode 2016), Wolfgang Klassen - Cop-DEA (1 episode 2016), Hannah Levien - Portland Woman (1 episode 2016), Mark Burgess - Man (Driver) (1 episode 2013), Jillian Fargey - Maggie Summers (1 episode 2013), Dolores Drake - Receptionist - Mayor's (1 episode 2014), Sarah Hayward - Assistant City Hall (1 episode 2014), Harrison MacDonald - Philip (1 episode 2014), Aaron Hutchinson - Paramedic (1 episode 2015), Larry MacDonald - Security Guard (1 episode 2015), Todd Thomson - Coroner (1 episode 2015), Valerie Tian - Clerk (1 episode 2015), Kwesi Ameyaw - Dr. Porter (1 episode 2016), Anna Hagan - Connie (1 episode 2016), Daniel Jacobsen - Hardware Store Clerk (1 episode 2016), Lisa MacFadden - Orderly (1 episode 2016), Sasha Rojen - Portland Kid (1 episode 2016), D. Harlan Cutshall - Pedestrian (1 episode 2013), Matthew MacCaull - Matt Brownstein (1 episode 2013), Gillian Barber - Dr. Helen Ginsberg (1 episode 2014), Jackie Blackmore - Motel Guest (1 episode 2014), Evans Johnson - Cat (1 episode 2014), Peter New - DMV Guy (1 episode 2014), Sunita Prasad - Andrea (1 episode 2014), Veena Sood - Dr. Elizabeth J. Schaefer (1 episode 2014), Eva Day - Psych Student (1 episode 2015), Dominique Fricot - Singer (1 episode 2015), Manny Jacinto - Loner Guy (1 episode 2015), Natalie Moon - Aaron's Mother (1 episode 2015), Shaun Omaid - Pierre (1 episode 2015), Jesse Reid - Clerk - Phone Store (1 episode 2015), Ally Warren - Cocktail Waitress (1 episode 2015), Mackenzie Murdock - Hugo (1 episode 2016), Vanessa Richards - Surly Receptionist (1 episode 2016), Elizabeth Weinstein - Nurse (1 episode 2016), Dustin Schwartz - Flower Delivery Guy (1 episode 2013), Andrew Airlie - Mayor Rob Woodriff (1 episode 2014), Diana Pavlovská - Joanna (1 episode 2014), Chad Rook - Johnny B (1 episode 2014), Loretta Walsh - PTA Mom (1 episode 2014), Jason Edward Coleman - Worker (1 episode 2015), David Neale - Host (1 episode 2015), Carmela Sison - Receptionist (1 episode 2016), Ted Cole - Kenny (1 episode 2014), Sarah Grey - Young Norma (1 episode 2014), Larry Hoe - Mechanic (1 episode 2014), Broadus Mattison - Construction Guy (1 episode 2014), Natalie von Rotsburg - Legion Waitress (1 episode 2014), Trish Allen - Nurse (1 episode 2015), Albert Galindo - Orgy Man #1 (1 episode 2015), Lauren Overholt - Sabel Willcock (1 episode 2016), Jim Shield - Farmer (1 episode 2016), Patrick Koslo - Town Man (1 episode 2013), Jenn Bird - Lori (1 episode 2014), Lee Tomaschefski - Barista (1 episode 2014), Katie Watts - Mikado Woman (1 episode 2014), Monice Peter - Nurse Hattie (1 episode 2015), Diego Romero - Orgy Man #2 (1 episode 2015), Richard Meen - Worker (1 episode 2016), Shawn Stewart - Bodyguard (1 episode 2016), Kim Kondrashoff - Bartender (1 episode 2013), Cameron McDonald - Landscaper (1 episode 2014), Aubrey Arnason - Jen (1 episode 2015), Taryn Faustman - Orgy Woman #1 (1 episode 2015), Daesha Danielle Usman - Young Nurse (1 episode 2016), Tiffany Sheppard - Waitress (1 episode 2013), Carter Kinsella - Valet #1 (1 episode 2014), Georgina Alpen - Orgy Woman #2 (1 episode 2015), Johanna Marlowe - Francine Calhoun (Norma's Mom) (1 episode 2015), Jeff Evans Todd - Ben Willcock (1 episode 2016), Kelly McInnes - Orgy Woman #3 (1 episode 2015), Erika Mitsuhashi - Orgy Woman #4 (1 episode 2015), Allyson Grant - Attractive Woman (1 episode 2014), Christopher Pearce - Attractive Man (1 episode 2014), Masae Day - Shopper (1 episode 2016), Erand Hoxha - Tourini (1 episode 2016), Nels Lennarson - Sheriff (1 episode 2016), Andrea Brooks - Joanne Carlson (1 episode 2017), Antonio Cayonne - Bruce Herman (1 episode 2017), Michael Dickson - Customer #1 (1 episode 2017), Micheal Doonan - Attractive Man (1 episode 2017), Mira Eden - Young Norma (1 episode 2017), Gaalen Engen - Store Owner (1 episode 2017), Eddie Flake - Dangerous Dude (1 episode 2017), Jenn Griffin - Older Woman (1 episode 2017), John Hainsworth - Joe Blackwell (1 episode 2017), Joshua Hinkson - Jason (1 episode 2017), Vivian Lanko - Mrs Claremore (1 episode 2017), Ash Lee - Dr. Nguyen (1 episode 2017), Panta Mosleh - Female Marshal (1 episode 2017), Kirt Purdy - Craig Worth (1 episode 2017), Rihanna - Marion Crane (1 episode 2017), Naomi Simpson - Pawn Store Clerk (1 episode 2017), Kailey Spear - Metal Detector Cop (1 episode 2017), Hugo Steele - Inmate (1 episode 2017), Brendan Taylor - Bartender (1 episode 2017), Kyle Warren - Dean (1 episode 2017), Sarah Ziolkowski - Bar Patron (1 episode 2017), Gerardo Barcala - Father and son (uncredited) (3 episodes 2016), Carolyn Adair - Driver (uncredited) (1 episode 2013), Marlo Franson - Construction Guy (uncredited) (1 episode 2014), Barry Nerling - SWAT Man (uncredited) (1 episode 2015), Peter Brown - Strip Club Patron (uncredited) (1 episode 2016)
Krev je hustší než voda aneb Jak to bylo před Hitchcockem.
Hitchcockův klasický horor Psycho (1960), natočený podle románu Roberta Blocha, patří do pomyslného zlatého fondu světové kinematografie a od doby svého vzniku vybízí k různým pokračováním, přepracováním i bezostyšným napodobeninám. A tak máme Psycho II (1983), Psycho III (1986), Psycho IV: Začátek (TV-1990) a také remake režiséra Guse Van Santa (1998), pyšnící se tím, že sleduje mistrův originál záběr po záběru (není to do důsledku pravda).
Seriál Batesův motel „vychází z postav Blochova románu Psycho a ze způsobu, jak byly zobrazeny v Hitchcockově stejnojmenném filmu". Jeho tvůrci Carlton Cuse, Kerry Ehrin a Anthony Cipriano zvolili v poslední době oblíbený přístup tzv. prequelu, tedy rekonstrukci předcházejících osudů hlavních protagonistů. Děj ovšem přenesli do současnosti a také změnili jeho místo. Příběh se neodehrává ve smyšleném kalifornském Fairvale, nýbrž ve fiktivním oregonském pobřežním městečku White Pine Bay. Tam přijíždějí čerstvě ovdovělá Norma Batesová (Vera Farmigaová) s šestnáctiletým synem Normanem (Freddie Highmore) a zabydlují se v motelu, který Norma koupila z manželovy pojistky a kde chtějí oba začít nový život.
Norman se seznamuje se spolužačkami Bradley (Nicola Peltzová) a Emmou (Olivia Cookeová) a Norma zase poznává především místní představitele zákona, šerifa Romera (Nestor Carbonell) a jeho zástupce Zacka (Mike Vogel). Norman působí navenek normálním dojmem, ale je z něho cítit všudypřítomné napětí a jeho vztah k matce je přinejmenším zvláštní. Do děje první řady významně zasáhnou bývalý majitel motelu a také Normanův starší sourozenec Dylan (Max Thieriot), který se k nim nastěhuje. Poklidné městečko, kde se zdánlivě nic neděje, skrývá některá nepěkná tajemství, jež fungování Batesova motelu přímo ovlivní.
- Série 1: 1. First You Dream, Then You Die (2015). Six months after the death of her husband, Norma Bates and her youngest son Norman relocate to White Pine Bay, Oregon where she has bought a small motel in a foreclosure sale. The place is run down but she hopes to make a go of it despite threats from the former owner Keith Summers and news that the town may build a bypass around the town. Norman makes a good impression on some of the girls at school. His mother isn't keen on him being out much but when he sneaks out at night to be with them, Summers attacks his mother. There are things going on in the town that they're not yet aware of however.
- Série 1: 2. Nice Town You Picked, Norma... (2015). Norma is surprised - and not very pleased - by the unexpected arrival of her eldest son Dylan Massett. She's hoping he'll take some money and just go away but it looks like he's going to stay around for awhile. He clearly hates his mother and that doesn't sit well with Norman. Dylan quickly learns his way around town. Norman begins working with Emma Decody on a school project and she finds the book of pencil drawings. She thinks the events depicted in the book really happened and they go to some of places she recognizes. They find something interesting. Waiting for the bus with Norman, Bradley sees her father's car race by and crash. Her father is inside, badly burned as the result of a fire at his warehouse. While investigating the crash, Sheriff Romero finds Keith Summers' truck. The Sheriff catches her in a lie and she begins seeing Deputy Zach Shelby to try and bolster their story. He tells her that the town has its own way of dealing with problems.
- Série 1: 3. What's Wrong with Norman (2015). Emma is obsessing over their inadvertent discovery of the marijuana field and is convinced the sketch in the journal Norman found in room 4 - a girl being killed and then buried in the woods - is real. They find a Chinese symbol drawn under the sink.Dylan starts his new $300 a day job - guarding those same the same marijuana fields.Norman collapses at school but all of the medical tests are negative. Sheriff Romero arrives at the Bates' home with a search warrant and Norman can't find Keith Summer's belt. Norma gets in touch with Deputy Zack Shelby who helps her out. After an imaginary conversation with his mother, Norman decides to take matters into his own hands and heads off to Shelby's house. He's not quite prepared for what he finds.
- Série 1: 4. Trust Me (2015). Norman manages to get out of Deputy Sheriff Zach Shelby's house thanks to his brother Dylan who creates a diversion. The girl he found in the basement is left behind. He tells his mother what has happened but she doesn't believe him. She tells him he sometimes sees things that aren't there. When she next stays over at Zach's, she decides to check the basement out for herself. Emma has the flu and will miss a week's school and Norman consoles Bradley, whose father has died. Zach Shelby tries to befriend Norman and takes him fishing. The police recover Keith Summer's hand after it's caught in a fisherman's net. The sheriff still suspects Norma in Summer's death and she subsequently has something of a meltdown. Norman confides in Dylan and tells him everything that's happened.
- Série 1: 5. Ocean View (2015). Having spent the night with Bradley, a happy Norman gets home to learn that his mother is in jail, arrested for the murder of Keith Summers. Her bail is set at $100,000 but she tells both her sons to stay out it and refuses their offer to help her. Norman puts up the hotel as collateral for a bond. Norma goes out of her way to make him feel guilty about not being there when she was arrested and her subsequent behavior is bizarre. Dylan however proves to be supportive and has decided to move out. He offers Norman the chance to move in with him. Meanwhile, Dylan's friend Evan is shot and he decides to get even when the opportunity presents itself. Deputy Shelby goes out on a limb for Norma, yet again. Norman tells Emma he found the girl in the sketch book but that she's now disappeared. Emma thinks she knows where she might be.
- Série 1: 6. The Truth (2015). Dylan tells Gil what happened to Ethan and gets a new partner, Remo. Norma has a hard time accepting that Shelby kept Jiao a prisoner in his basement. Emma wants to call the FBI immediately to tell them about the Asian sex ring but Norma wants to go slow. She desperately wants to get Keith Summers' belt from Shelby before they do anything. When Shelby stops by the motel, he finds Jiao in one of the rooms and takes off after her when she runs into the woods. When he returns, he only has one thing in mind. Dylan raises doubt about how Norman's father died and repeats his offer to have Norman move in with him. Norma doesn't approve. In the aftermath of what's happened, she tells Dylan what really happened the night Norman's father died.
- Série 1: 7. The Man in Number 9 (2015). Sheriff Romero responds to Norma's 911 call and has a surprising proposal for her concerning the deaths of Keith Summers and Zack Shelby. Even with those recent events now behind them, Norma reacts badly to Dylan's decision to move into his own place. The hotel is not quite open yet but gets its first guest Jake Abernathy, who claims to have been a regular when Summers owned the place. He asks Norma if he can continue with the same deal he had with the previous owner - he will rent the entire place one week, pay cash in advance and require complete privacy. He assures her there's nothing illegal going on. Norma naively agrees. The equally naive Norman meanwhile is happy to see that Bradley has returned to school. His hopes of an ongoing relationship prove to be too much to ask for however.
- Série 1: 8. A Boy and His Dog (2015). Norman is upset after Emma tells some of the other girls that he and Bradley slept together. He leaves school without permission and in a meeting with the principal and his teacher, it's suggested to Norma that Norman seek professional help. The session with the psychologist doesn't go well. Norman starts spending time with Emma's father who is teaching him taxidermy. He gets his dog stuffed.Norma is worried about the bypass the town is about to build and tries to get Sheriff Romero to help her. He has news for her. Jake Abernathy is back at the motel and Norma decides to follow him to see what he's up to. She finds he's looking for something on Keith Summers' boat. She decides the best thing for him would be to leave the motel but he is obviously not happy about it. Dylan and Remo head off on a road trip to California to pick up the trimmers who will process the latest crop of marijuana.
- Série 1: 9. Underwater (2015). The Sheriff removes Zach Shelby's body from Norma's room. She's certain it's Jake Abernathy's doing. When she receives flowers anonymously, she's certain it's a veiled threat. Abernathy makes sure she understands just what it is he is looking for. Norma decides that buying the motel was a mistake and wants to move. Norman makes it clear that's the last thing he wants. She confronts her real estate agent - especially about the bypass - but he has bad news for her. Norma's not too keen when she finds Dylan's crew smoking marijuana outside their rooms. Norman's teacher, Miss Watson, wants to get one of his short stories published. Dylan does a favor for Bradley and lets her into her father's office. She's upset by what she finds.
- Série 1: 10. Midnight (2015). With Jake Abernathy expecting her to meet him at midnight with the $150,000 Norma goes to Sheriff Romero for help. He assures her that he will take care of it and that she has nothing to worry about. Not quite assured, Norma asks Dylan to get her a gun and show her how to use it. Romero visits Keith Summers' sister Maggie and learns Jake Abernathy's real name. Norma visits Dr. Kurata, without Norman, to get his advice on how to handle stress but leaves when his questions caused her to be ill. She shares a deep dark secret with Norman. Norman overhears his teacher Miss Watson having an argument with someone over the telephone. She is clearly upset and Norman promises not to tell anyone. Her attraction to Norman is obvious. Norman asks Emma to go to the winter dance but it doesn't go well after he keeps staring at Bradley. Her boyfriend has something to say about it as well. Forced to walk home in the rain, a friend offers him a ride.
- Série 2: 1. Gone But Not Forgotten (2015). Four months have passed since the death of his school teacher Miss Watson and Norman still has no recollection of exactly what happened that night. He remembers being at her house but the next thing he recalls is running down the road in the rain. He visits her grave frequently and on one occasion manages to photograph a stranger standing at her grave. Bradley Martin, who attempted suicide after realizing her dead father was having an affair with a woman using the initial B, is released from a mental institution. She approaches her father's former business partner, Gil, who brushes her off. She decides to take a more direct approach. Norma meanwhile takes on the local municipal council after she learns that work has begun on the bypass.
- Série 2: 2. Shadow of a Doubt (2015). After killing Gil Turner, Bradley hides out in Norman's basement. Her plan is to take a bus out of town. Norma is still worried about Norman's blackouts and decides that he needs something new to keep him occupied. The local community theater is putting on South Pacific and she suggests they both try out for it. Nick Watson isn't too pleased with the pace of his daughter Blair's murder investigation and tells police chief Alex Romero things can change in the town. The police soon get a break in the case and make an arrest. Dylan and Remo aren't too keen on Gil's replacement.
- Série 2: 3. Caleb (2015). Norma is disappointed to learn that she didn't get a part in the community play. She makes a new friend however in Christine Heldens who was supposed to direct the play but quit when Norma didn't get the lead. She invites Norma to a party and is introduced to new people including Christine's brother George. She also meets Nick who tells her he too is against the bypass. With Bradley Martin now believed to have committed suicide, Emma organizes a memorial at the beach but things don't quite go as planned. Norma is shattered when her brother Caleb appears unannounced. She throws him out of the house but Dylan takes a liking to him and he doesn't quite understand why she treats him so badly. She has a major revelation for him.
- Série 2: 4. Check-Out (2015). After the revelations, Dylan gets drunk and passes out in his car. Caleb denies being his father and returns the money Dylan gave him. Dylan again confronts Norma and she admits she never told anyone, least of all Caleb, who his father was. An outraged Norman, again goes into acting out as his mother and visits Caleb at his motel. It's the morning after the night before for Emma who wakes up in bed with the boy she met at the beach party. Sheriff Romano warns Zane to take it easy or that there will be repercussions. Soon after, Romano finds that his house has gone up in flames.
- Série 2: 5. The Escape Artist (2015). Cody takes care of Norman until he comes out of his fugue state. He lies and tells her it's never happened before. He learns that she has a difficult situation at home and she shows him her hideaway. When he gets home however, Norma has harsh words about the girl and asks him not to see her again. Norma finds a supporter and a benefactor in her attempt to stop work on the bypass. Nick Ford gives her the ammunition to stop the work, at least temporarily. She doesn't realize just who she's dealing with however. Emma is thinking of having sex with boy she met on the beach and asks Norma for some advice. Romero moves into Norma's motel and subsequently delivers a message to Zane.
- Série 2: 6. Plunge (2015). The death of councilman Lee Berman in a car accident opens up a vacancy on city council and Christine Heldens suggests Norma should replace him. Sheriff Romero suggests she avoid it. Dylan leaves the hospital and is picked up by Zane's sister, Jodi Wilson. She takes him home and gives him a room until things blow over. Norman spends the day with Cody but when her father suddenly comes home, they hide in the closet causing Norman to recall a traumatic childhood experience. When they go to the river, an incident with Emma results in Norman turning on Cody. Worried about Norman's blackouts, Cody tells Emma what's happened and she in turn tells Norma. It all leads to an angry confrontation with Cody and her father.
- Série 2: 7. Presumed Innocent (2015). Norman questions Norma's faith in him. Zane's thirst for revenge threatens Dylan. Romero's presented with new evidence that may change the course of Miss Watson's murder investigation. Cody's friendship with Norman reaches a breaking point.
- Série 2: 8. Meltdown (2015). Norma and Norman's relationship continues to deteriorate as she flatly refuses to tell him anything about his blackouts. In the aftermath of the attack on his warehouse, Nick Ford asks Norma to tell Dylan he wants to talk. When Nick and Dylan meet, Ford gives him only one way to stop an all-out war between the two families. Sheriff Romero informally questions Norman about whether he had sex with his teacher Miss Watson, on the night she died. Norman denies it but Romero has DNA tests that prove otherwise.
- Série 2: 9. The Box (2015). Norma returns home in the early morning to find that Norman's bed hasn't been slept in. She soon gets a call from Nick Ford who says that he has Norman and if she wants to see him alive, she has to get Dylan to do what he asked: kill Zane Morgan. When Dylan is unable to do so he decides to inform Ford personally. Norman meanwhile is being kept in a metal box in the middle of nowhere and recalls a bit of what happened the night Miss Watson died. Sheriff Romero asks his father's ex-partner, Declan Rogers, to conduct a lie detector test on Norman. Norma blocks the sheriff's attempts to see Norman but eventually breaks down and tells him he's been abducted.
- Série 2: 10. The Immutable Truth (2015). With Nick Ford dead, Dylan and Sheriff Romero rescue Norman. Together, they set a trap for Zane Morgan. Now safe at home, Norman tells his mother he's recalled killing Miss Watson but Norma refuses to believe him insisting that it can't be true. Romero has scheduled the polygraph test which nearly sends Norma over the edge. Convinced that Norman will be found out, her plan is to flee but Dylan intervenes. Norman is contemplating another way out however.
- Série 3: 1. A Death in the Family (2015). The summer is over and it's time for Norman to return to school. He does so reluctantly and at Norma's insistence but an hallucination in the school cafeteria sends him running home. Norma decides it would be best for him to be home schooled and so makes him the motel manager. Norman and Emma agree they should date. Norma meanwhile learns that her mother has died. She tries to maintain a cool facade and tells the lawyer she wants nothing to do with her mother's estate. Her brother Caleb is still around and he tries to give some money to Dylan who is out of a job now that the DEA has shut down the grow op. A sexy call girl, Annika Johnson, checks into the motel and Norman happily offers to show her how to get to the party she is working that night.
- Série 3: 2. The Arcanum Club (2015). Vera is concerned when motel guest Annika Johnson can't be found. That concern grows exponentially when she realizes Norman lied to her about seeing Annika the previous evening. Norman insists he only drove her car back and that nothing happened but Norma is coming to the end of her rope. Norma learns of the Arganum club and sneaks onto the grounds only to run into someone she knows. Meanwhile, Caleb kills a dog which turns out to be his neighbor Chick Hogan's pet, or so he claims. Norman and Emma go out on their first date.
- Série 3: 3. Persuasion (2015). Norma is summoned to the morgue by Sheriff Romero to identify the body of a young woman who was found floating in a tidal basin. She's relieved to find that it isn't their missing motel guest, Annika Johnson. The police identify the girl as a high class call girl who's been coming to White Pine Bay one weekend a month for nearly a year. Norma is stressed over starting her business classes and doesn't make a very good start. She does get an unusual offer that she might just accept. Emma accepts a special delivery intended for Dylan, who is still trying to work out his relationship with his biological father, Caleb. Sheriff Romero meets Marcus Young who plans on running against him in the next election.
- Série 3: 4. Unbreak-Able (2015). With the death of Annika Johnson in the Bates Motel parking lot, Sheriff Carbonell has a second murder to investigate. He can't quite understand why a wounded Johnson would drive herself to the motel but learns that the car she used belonged to the dead girl they found on the tidal marsh. He knows both girls are connected to the Arcanum club but club president Bob Paris warns him off. Norma is having trouble opening the files on the USB drive Annika gave her. Others are desperate to retrieve that information as well - and seem quite ready to kill for it.
- Série 3: 5. The Deal (2015). Things begin to get serious when Norma is run off the road as a warning to return the information that has come into her possession. When the information on the flash drive is finally deciphered, she realizes it relates to the drug trade and names many of White Pine Bay's most prominent citizens. With a very reluctant Sheriff Romero in tow, she visits Bob Paris and tells him exactly what she wants. Dylan meanwhile has decided to tell Norma about Caleb living with him at the farm. Her reaction is to flee.
- Série 3: 6. Norma Louise (2015). After Dylan and Norman calmly suggest to her that she meet with her brother Caleb, Norma has a panic attack and runs off. She has nowhere to go but checks into a motel to sort herself out. She buys a new car and goes to a bar where a pick-up doesn't work out as planned. She finally ends up at James Finnegans' house where he tries to get to the root of her problem. Back home, a traumatized Norman has a blackout but Dylan sees him in full Norma-mode, dressed as their mother and making breakfast for him in the kitchen. Elsewhere, Sheriff Romero is recovering in the hospital from the attempt to kill him and gets a visit from Marcus Young.
- Série 3: 7. The Last Supper (2015). Norma's return home after her brief absence is anything but smooth. Norman has been acting resentful and she tells him to grow up. His first meeting with a psychologist doesn't go well. After acquiring a new phone, Norma realizes that Sheriff Romero has been shot. Romero finally has a look at the list of names on the flash card Norma was given and finds some very disturbing information. Dylan learns more about Emma's condition from her dad and the fact that she may never get high enough on the list of people waiting for a lung transplant. Dylan may have a way to help her out when his neighbor offers him a dangerous but well-paying job. Norma decides to put everything behind her and cook a nice dinner.
- Série 3: 8. The Pit (2015). Bob Paris is still trying to recover the flash drive and learns from a severely beaten James Finnigan about Norman having killed his father. He tells Romero what he's learned and Alex in turns asks Norma about how her husband died but she sticks to her story that he died in an accident. Meanwhile, Paris get a work crew to dig a 25 foot deep hole on Norma's property, supposedly the swimming pool she wanted as part of their deal. Dylan and Caleb set out on their gun delivery job but it's clear that Chick wasn't entirely truthful about the reception they would get at the other end.
- Série 3: 9. Crazy (2015). After nearly being killed during the gun delivery, Caleb makes sure that Dylan gets the money he needs. In doing so however, he realizes it's no longer safe for him to stay in the area. Before leaving, he tell Norma about the time Norman visited him acting like he was her. Norman is shocked by Bradley's sudden reappearance. She finds that much has changed while she has been away. Norma decides to give up her battle with Bob Paris and give him the flash card - only Sheriff Romero refuses to return it to her.
- Série 3: 10. Unconscious (2015). Norma decides she can no longer deal with Norman's problems and visits a group home where he could get the best care. When she speaks to him about it, Norman concludes that his mother has given up on him. Bradley Martin convinces him to run away with her and in the circumstances, he agrees. When he tells his mother he's leaving with Bradley, Norma - believing the girls is dead - is now convinced that Norman is completely mad. Norman makes his escape but once alone in the car with Bradley, he tells her that his mother wants to speak to her. Meanwhile, Emma learns from the hospital in Portland that a transplant donor has been found for her. Afraid, she runs off but Dylan convinces her to go through with it.
- Série 4: 1. A Danger to Himself and Others (2016).
- Série 4: 2. Goodnight, Mother (2016).
- Série 4: 3. Til Death Do You Part (2016).
- Série 4: 4. Lights of Winter (2016).
- Série 4: 5. Refraction (2016).
- Série 4: 6. The Vault (2016).
- Série 4: 7. There's No Place Like Home (2016).
- Série 4: 8. Unfaithful (2016).
- Série 4: 9. Forever (2016).
- Série 4: 10. Norman (2016).
- Série 5: 1. Dark Paradise (2017).
- Série 5: 2. The Convergence of the Twain (2017).
- Série 5: 3. Episode #5.3.
- Série 5: 4. Episode #5.4.
- Série 5: 5. Episode #5.5.
- Série 5: 6. Episode #5.6.
- Série 5: 7. Episode #5.7.
- Série 5: 8. Episode #5.8.
- Série 5: 9. Episode #5.9.
- Série 5: 10. Episode #5.10 (2017).