Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Pat Williams, David Frazee, William Waring, Mike Rohl, Amanda Tapping, Jon Cassar, Simon Barry, Paul Shapiro, Rachel Talalay
Simon Barry, Jeremy Smith, Jonathan Walker, Matt Venables, Laura Collini, Raul Inglis, Floyd Kane, Andrea Stevens, Shelley Eriksen, Sam Egan, Jeff King, Alison Hunter, Denis McGrath, Sara B. Cooper, Todd Ireland
Simon Barry, Holly Redford, Pat Williams, Todd Giroux, Tom Rowe, Matthew O'Connor, Lisa Richardson, Shelley Eriksen, Chris August, Jonathan Walker, Denis McGrath, Sara B. Cooper, Jeff King, Zack Tucker Gangnes, Jeremy Smith, Rachel Nichols
Rachel Nichols - Kiera Cameron (42 episodes 2012-2015), Victor Webster - Carlos Fonnegra (42 episodes 2012-2015), Erik Knudsen - Alec Sadler (42 episodes 2012-2015), Stephen Lobo - Matthew Kellog (42 episodes 2012-2015), Omari Newton - Lucas Ingram (40 episodes 2012-2015), Roger Cross - Travis Verta (39 episodes 2012-2015), Luvia Petersen - Jasmine Garza (39 episodes 2012-2015), Brian Markinson - Inspector Dillon (38 episodes 2012-2015), Lexa Doig - Sonya Valentine (34 episodes 2012-2014), Jennifer Spence - Betty Robertson (30 episodes 2012-2014), Richard Harmon - Julian Randol (26 episodes 2012-2015), Terry Chen - Curtis Chen (22 episodes 2012-2015), Magda Apanowicz - Emily (19 episodes 2013-2015), Ian Tracey - Jason (17 episodes 2012-2015), Tony Amendola - Edouard Kagame (13 episodes 2012-2015), Janet Kidder - Ann Sadler (12 episodes 2012-2014), Ryan Robbins - Brad Tonkin (11 episodes 2014-2015), William B. Davis - Older Alec Sadler (11 episodes 2012-2015), John Reardon - Greg (11 episodes 2012-2015), Catherine Lough Haggquist - Nora (10 episodes 2013-2015), Adrian Holmes - Agent Warren (10 episodes 2013-2014), Sean Michael Kyer - Sam (10 episodes 2012-2015), Zak Santiago - Agent Miller (9 episodes 2013-2014), Adam Greydon Reid - Clayton (8 episodes 2012-2014), John Cassini - Marco (8 episodes 2013-2014), Nicholas Lea - Agent Gardiner (8 episodes 2012-2013), Anjali Jay - Jacqueline (8 episodes 2014-2015), Rachael Crawford - Catherine (7 episodes 2014), Hugh Dillon - Stan Escher (7 episodes 2013-2014), Michael Rogers - Roland (6 episodes 2012), Aleks Paunovic - Rollins (6 episodes 2015), Kyra Zagorsky - Vasquez (5 episodes 2015), Mike Dopud - Stefan Jaworski (5 episodes 2012-2014), Michael Eklund - Robert Zorin (5 episodes 2015), Tahmoh Penikett - Jim Martin (5 episodes 2012-2014), Garfield Wilson - Weaver (5 episodes 2015), Bruce Ramsay - Rosicki (5 episodes 2013), Vladimir Ruzich - The Traveler (5 episodes 2014-2015), Michelle Harrison - Diana Bolton (5 episodes 2014), Ty Olsson - Marcellus (4 episodes 2014-2015), Lisa Berry - Nolan (4 episodes 2015), Caitlin Stryker - Elena (4 episodes 2012-2013), Jonathan Walker - Martin Bradley (4 episodes 2012-2015), Ben Ratner - Gord Solomon (3 episodes 2014-2015), Jill Teed - Lewis (3 episodes 2013), Keith Dallas - Manager Duncan (3 episodes 2012-2013), Darcy Laurie - Martinez (3 episodes 2013), Tanaya Beatty - Rebecca (3 episodes 2013), Jesse Reid - Ricky (3 episodes 2013), Olivia Ryan Stern - Maddie (3 episodes 2012), Fulvio Cecere - Sergeant Patrick Cullens (3 episodes 2014-2015), Beatrice Sallis - Kagame's Mother (3 episodes 2012-2015), Sylvesta Stuart - Cop #3 (3 episodes 2012-2013), Sarah Edmondson - Heather (2 episodes 2012-2013), Matthew Harrison - Derek Richardson (2 episodes 2014), Gabrielle Rose - Samantha (2 episodes 2014), Peter Bryant - Mr. Towey (2 episodes 2014), Max Chadburn - Hannah (2 episodes 2013-2014), Curtis Caravaggio - Neelon (2 episodes 2014), Laci J Mailey - Christine Dillon (2 episodes 2014), Alessandro Juliani - Mr. Fairweather (2 episodes 2013-2015), Zahf Paroo - Oscar (2 episodes 2012), Gerry Nairn - Older Julian (2 episodes 2012-2013), Matt Hamilton - Kennedy (2 episodes 2015), Colin Lawrence - Leader (2 episodes 2012), Rowland Pidlubny - Brenner (2 episodes 2014), Mark Gash - Larry (2 episodes 2013), Terry Howson - Warden (2 episodes 2012-2013), Kwesi Ameyaw - Squad Leader (2 episodes 2014), John Murphy - Mage (2 episodes 2013), Johnny Cuthbert - Man (2 episodes 2013), Michasha Armstrong - Raul Wolford (2 episodes 2013), Paul Lazenby - Burly Guard (2 episodes 2012-2014), Nimet Kanji - The Shooter (2 episodes 2013), Douglas Chapman - BS Cop #2 (2 episodes 2012-2013), Shawn Beaton - BS Cop #1 (2 episodes 2012-2013), Jim Thorburn - Trevor (2 episodes 2012-2013), Brendon Zub - Bart Noll (2 episodes 2014), Ron Selmour - Piron Guard Zack (2 episodes 2015), Tammy Gillis - Doctor (2 episodes 2015), Wesley MacInnes - Hoyt (1 episode 2012), Venus Terzo - Gabrielle Cosgrove (1 episode 2012), Aaron Craven - Fred Nettinger (1 episode 2012), Pascale Hutton - Alicia Fuentes (1 episode 2012), James Pizzinato - Gates (1 episode 2012), Jenn Bird - Sara Davidson (1 episode 2012), Casey Dubois - Dan (1 episode 2012), Marilyn Norry - Henrietta (1 episode 2012), Katie Findlay - Lily Cole (1 episode 2012), Byron Lawson - Terence Chou (1 episode 2012), Jesse Moss - Shane Mathers (1 episode 2012), Frank Cassini - Nelson Barne (1 episode 2012), Mark Gibbon - Frank Bolo (1 episode 2012), Curtis Lum - Phil (1 episode 2012), Mayko Nguyen - Dr. Melissa Dobeck (1 episode 2012), Cameron Park - Sad Tech Exec (1 episode 2012), Evan Frayne - Cole Bartley (1 episode 2012), Leanne Lapp - Lillian (1 episode 2012), Patrick Gilmore - Rex (1 episode 2013), Victor Ayala - Copeland (1 episode 2012), Alex Kyshkovych - Parkour (1 episode 2014), Danny Wattley - Greg Moritz (1 episode 2012), Ian Butcher - Skin Head (1 episode 2013), Carrie Anne Fleming - Tammy (1 episode 2013), Michael Teigen - Mike (1 episode 2013), Warren Belle - Guard Larry (1 episode 2015), Matthew Mylrea - Mark McGuinn (1 episode 2012), Paul Jarrett - Eldridge (1 episode 2013), Karin Konoval - Old Elena (1 episode 2013), Darren Shahlavi - Greystone (1 episode 2013), Bob Frazer - Doctor (1 episode 2014), Jenn MacLean-Angus - Nicole Dillon (1 episode 2014), Dean Marshall - Frank Ryan (1 episode 2014), Kimani Ray Smith - Piron Guard (1 episode 2015), Monique Ganderton - Yvonne Ducelle (1 episode 2012), Viv Leacock - Security Leader (1 episode 2012), Quynh Mi - Sobbing Assistant (1 episode 2012), Matthew Mandzij - Data Agent (1 episode 2013), Barry Nerling - Ayran #1 (1 episode 2013), Kimberly Sustad - Patsy (1 episode 2013), Ben Cotton - Jaden (1 episode 2014), Kaaren de Zilva - Executive Sabre (1 episode 2014), James Kidnie - Nigel Barrow (1 episode 2014), Mike Klemak - Male Lab Tech (1 episode 2014), June B. Wilde - Nurse (1 episode 2014), Matt Giannakos - Busboy (1 episode 2015), Sheldon Trosko - Police Officer (1 episode 2015), Marcus Andrews - ERT (1 episode 2012), Paula Elle - Rikki (1 episode 2012), Charles Singh - Head of Security (1 episode 2012), Aili Storen - Irene Ryerson (1 episode 2012), Sean Tyson - CPS Sergeant #2 (1 episode 2012), Richard Jollymore - Ayran #2 (1 episode 2013), Peter LaCroix - Chief (1 episode 2013), Julia Tortolano - Nadia (1 episode 2013), Alex Barima - Nathan (1 episode 2014), Bill Dow - Public Servant (1 episode 2014), Ellen Ewusie - Female Lab Tech (1 episode 2014), Maxine Guess - Alicia (1 episode 2014), Yuki Morita - Patient (1 episode 2014), Aliyah O'Brien - Alyssa (1 episode 2014), Will Verchere-Gopaulsingh - Boy (1 episode 2014), Seth Whittaker - Elton (1 episode 2014), Michael Germant - Young Guard (1 episode 2015), Charles Zuckermann - Door Sentry (1 episode 2015), Reese Alexander - ERT Officer (1 episode 2012), Cameron Barnett - Zack (1 episode 2012), Hiro Kanagawa - Dr. Ted Gibson (1 episode 2012), Juan Riedinger - Francis Hall (1 episode 2012), Anthony Shim - Armourer (1 episode 2012), Shaopin Tsui - Rookie (1 episode 2012), Scott Vickaryous - Broker (1 episode 2012), Angela Mercy Bower - Tracey (1 episode 2013), Timothy E. Brummund - Training Officer (1 episode 2013), Ryan Ennis - Van Driver (1 episode 2013), Kelly Konno - Nurse (1 episode 2013), Jordana Largy - Ramona (1 episode 2013), Giacomo Baessato - Police Officer (1 episode 2014), Nicole Hombrebueno - Female Hacker (1 episode 2014), Dan Joffre - Litchfield (1 episode 2014), Sharon Taylor - Pangea (1 episode 2014), Andy Thompson - Anderson (1 episode 2014), Tracy Waterhouse - Dr. Williams (1 episode 2014), Alyssa Wellington - Tia (1 episode 2014), Roxanne Fernandes - Time Marine Grimes (1 episode 2015), Nova Ryzen Smith - Baby Kagame (1 episode 2015), Dalias Blake - Security Guard #1 (1 episode 2012), Nikohl Boosheri - Laura (1 episode 2012), Kathryn Dobbs - Lillian's Mom (1 episode 2012), Rondel Reynoldson - Mrs. Ducelle (1 episode 2012), Darryl Scheelar - Biker #1 (1 episode 2012), David Stuart - Bank Manager (1 episode 2012), Megan Danso - CPS Officer (1 episode 2013), Peter Grier - Customer (1 episode 2013), Tarun Keram - Server (1 episode 2013), Karen Kruper - Mayor (1 episode 2013), Shaun Omaid - Gus (1 episode 2013), Vincent Tong - Hector (1 episode 2013), Christian Vincent - Dan (1 episode 2013), Susie Wall - Reporter (1 episode 2013), Thabo Ketshabetswe - Security Guard (1 episode 2014), Danielle Kremeniuk - Adele (1 episode 2014), Elishia Perosa - Ursula (1 episode 2014), Sean Rogerson - Security (1 episode 2014), Michael St. John Smith - Jones (1 episode 2014), Gwynyth Walsh - Mariah (1 episode 2014), Fraser Aitcheson - Biker #2 (1 episode 2012), Nickolas Baric - Security Guard #2 (1 episode 2012), Darren Bennet - Business Man (1 episode 2012), Tammy Hui - Lawyer (1 episode 2012), Tristan Jensen - Paramedic (1 episode 2012), Brittney Wilson - Woman (1 episode 2012), Tony Alcantar - Future Clerk (1 episode 2013), Alexander Boynton - Musician (1 episode 2013), Rick Dobran - Gabriel (1 episode 2013), Lane Edwards - Patrick (1 episode 2013), Owen Fielding - Kid (1 episode 2013), Dean Paul Gibson - Judge (1 episode 2013), Kristian Haas - Valdez (1 episode 2013), Ryan Handley - Freelancer #1 (1 episode 2013), David Milchard - Tech (1 episode 2013), David Quinlan - Advisor (1 episode 2013), Alison Araya - Parminder Fonneg (1 episode 2014), Josh Kalender - Commander (1 episode 2014), Richard Keats - Ted (1 episode 2014), Marcus Rosner - Freelancer #1 (1 episode 2014), Gregory Taven - Jogger (1 episode 2014), John Emmet Tracy - Leon Rutledge (1 episode 2014), Kirkland Douglas - Receptionist (1 episode 2012), Aleks Holtz - Team Leader 2077 (1 episode 2012), John Innes - Dr. Simon Fraser (1 episode 2012), Khaira Ledeyo - Nurse (1 episode 2012), David Nykl - Sergei (1 episode 2012), Lori Triolo - Medical Examiner (1 episode 2012), Ese Atawo - Future Guard (1 episode 2013), Janene Carleton - Freelancer #2 (1 episode 2013), Jason Diablo - Syndicate Inmate (1 episode 2013), David Ingram - Crown Prosecutor (1 episode 2013), Arvind Johal - SWAT Guy (1 episode 2013), Josette Jorge - Receptionist (1 episode 2013), Raf Rogers - Bickle (1 episode 2013), Patrick Talbot - Evan (1 episode 2013), Beatrice Zeilinger - Soccer Mom (1 episode 2013), Lisa Bunting - Woman (1 episode 2014), Cameron McDonald - Baker (1 episode 2014), Tasya Teles - Freelancer #2 (1 episode 2014), Yee Jee Tso - Efran (1 episode 2014), Jazmine Campanale - Receptionist (1 episode 2015), P. Lynn Johnson - Mrs. Fraser (1 episode 2012), Joe Norris - Weak Soldier (1 episode 2012), Anne Openshaw - News Anchor (1 episode 2012), Donna Soares - Officer (1 episode 2012), Crystal Balint - Defense Attorney (1 episode 2013), Peter Benson - Todd Sanchez (1 episode 2013), Bill Butt - Clumsy Waiter (1 episode 2013), Vincent Cheng - Prisoner 23819 (1 episode 2013), Vaughn Clements - Business Man (1 episode 2013), John Stoneham Jr. - Commando Driver (1 episode 2013), Craig Veroni - Attorney (1 episode 2013), Paul Wu - Freelancer #3 (1 episode 2013), James Yi - Doctor (1 episode 2013), Paul Duchart - Bank Manager (1 episode 2014), Irene Karas Loeper - Iko (1 episode 2014), Adrian Petriw - Short Nerdiac (1 episode 2014), Sebastian Spence - Napoli (1 episode 2014), Tess Atkins - Annie (1 episode 2015), Sonia Beeksma - Oscar's Date (1 episode 2012), Bruce Salomon - Kagame's Son (1 episode 2012), Izaak Smith - College Student (1 episode 2012), Kate Bateman - Physician (1 episode 2013), Mark Chin - Freelancer #4 (1 episode 2013), Harp Gosal - Nurse (1 episode 2013), Derek Hamilton - Gaunt Man (1 episode 2013), Romuald Hivert - Thug #1 (1 episode 2013), Andrew Johnson - Fisker (1 episode 2013), Henry Mah - Court Reporter (1 episode 2013), John Mee - Male Corpse (1 episode 2013), Todd Scott - Commando #1 (1 episode 2013), Alicia Thorgrimsson - Prisoner 22501 (1 episode 2013), Daniel Bacon - Executive (1 episode 2014), Jennifer Copping - Robin Gautuma (1 episode 2014), Ryan Hesp - Pilot (1 episode 2014), Rocky Anderson - Sgt. Dan Barlow (1 episode 2012), Will Erichson - Teen #1 (1 episode 2012), Joel Semande - Jake (1 episode 2012), Donna Yamamoto - Kagame's Wife (1 episode 2012), Danny Dworkis - Gas Station Manager (1 episode 2013), Ashlea Earl - Freelancer #5 (1 episode 2013), Lars Grant - Heli Gunman (1 episode 2013), Larry Hoe - Desk Sheriff (1 episode 2013), Jaeson Lee - Piron Guard (1 episode 2013), Suzanne Ristic - Secretary (1 episode 2013), Jag Bal - Enemy Soldier (1 episode 2014), John Connolly - Scientist (1 episode 2014), Matt Reimer - Freelancer (1 episode 2014), Chad Riley - CPS (1 episode 2014), Diana Bang - Docent (1 episode 2012), Daniel Jung - Teen #2 (1 episode 2012), Lana Lonergan - Young Woman (1 episode 2012), Byron Brisco - Heli Passenger #1 (1 episode 2013), Stray Bullet - Sherriff (1 episode 2013), Michael Vairo - Carson Hirsch (1 episode 2013), Bim Narine - Bank Robber #1 (1 episode 2014), Stephen Huszar - Drew Laroche (1 episode 2012), Forbes Angus - Warden (1 episode 2013), Randy Lee - Unicop Driver (1 episode 2013), Camillia Mahal - Arms Dealer (1 episode 2013), Julie Fairweather - Female Robber #3 (1 episode 2014), Brent McLaren - Police #1 (1 episode 2012), Lloyd Adams - Anesthesiologist (1 episode 2013), Troy Mundle - Kidnapper #1 (1 episode 2013), Momona Komagata - Hostage #1 (1 episode 2014), Jason Coleman - Police #2 (1 episode 2012), Trevor Addie - Orderly #1 (1 episode 2013), Paralee Cook - Kathy (1 episode 2013), Sean Kohnke - BS Cop #3 (1 episode 2012), Christoff Lundgren - Drug Dealer (1 episode 2012), Aaron Au - Orderly #2 (1 episode 2013), Taya Clyne - Beth (1 episode 2013), Tonya Lee Albers - Detective Linda Williams (1 episode 2012), Anna Carrizales - Child's Mother (1 episode 2012), Nigel Vonas - Kidnapper #2 (1 episode 2013), Monique Helbig - Forensics (1 episode 2012), Julian Christopher - Future Judge (1 episode 2013), Kasey Kieler - Security Guard (1 episode 2013), Phillip Mitchell - Cop #2 (1 episode 2012), Michelle Christa Smith - Liber8 #1 (1 episode 2013), Robert Boyce - Liber8 #3 (1 episode 2013), Johnson Phan - Liber8 #4 (1 episode 2013), Andre Tricoteux - Massive Thug (1 episode 2013), Julianne Alexander - Attorney (1 episode 2014), Michael Antonakos - Tariq (1 episode 2014), Sean Campbell - (1 episode 2014), Simon Chin - Boxton (1 episode 2014), Emily Delahunty - Callista (1 episode 2014), Alexia Fairbrother - Go Go Dancer (1 episode 2014), Julius Morgan - Chester (1 episode 2014), Daniel Pitts - Bonty Hunter (1 episode 2014), Patrick Rinehart - Liber8 Soldier (1 episode 2014), Manoj Sood - Benedict (1 episode 2014), Ronald Patrick Thompson - Reporter (1 episode 2014), Natasha Wilson - Stacey (1 episode 2014), Nathan Witte - Piron Guard (1 episode 2014), Carolyn Adair - Nurse (uncredited) (2 episodes 2012-2014), Kristi Mahe - Theseus Follower (uncredited) (2 episodes 2013), Briana Buckmaster - EMT (uncredited) (2 episodes 2014), Carol Alexander - News Anchor (uncredited) (1 episode 2012), Chris Gauthier - Vincent (uncredited) (1 episode 2012), Tom McBeath - LT General Rogers (uncredited) (1 episode 2012), Hamish Allan-Headley - Officer Cantor (uncredited) (1 episode 2014), Nestor de la Zerda - Protester (uncredited) (1 episode 2014), Hugo Steele - Piron Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2015), J.C. Williams - Piron Security Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2015)
Constantine dokáže v ľuďoch vidieť anjelov a démonov, no jeho duša je upísaná peklu. Rozhodne sa život plný zla opustiť, no toto rozhodnutie mu nevydrží dlho. Démoni sa totiž zamerajú na dcéru jeho kamaráta Liv (Lucy Griffiths známa z True Blood) a jemu nezostáva nič iné, než sa vrátiť späť do boja.
- Série 1: 1. A Stitch in Time (2012). In the year 2077, 8 terrorists from the group Liber8 manage to avoid execution by transporting themselves to 2012. In doing so however, they also transport Kiera Cameron, a law enforcement officer. Soon after her arrival, she gets into contact with Alec Sadler, the inventor of technology that will control future society. One of the terrorists, Lucas Ingram, is arrested after their arrival, but the remainder arm themselves and hope to blend into society while carrying out their agenda: to start a war. They begin stealing arms and robbing banks and Kiera works with local police Carlos Fonnegra to track then down. An attack on the local police station frees Ingram.
- Série 1: 2. Fast Times (2012). Kiera's pretense of being a Portland police officer doesn't last very long and she soon finds herself under arrest. She manages to get free and with young Alec Sadler's help, creates a profile for herself that convinces the police that she is a government agent so deep undercover that that they can't possibly figure out who she really works for. She knows that the members of Liber8 are trying to return to their own time and she has every intention of traveling along with them and reuniting with her son. Their first attempt fails but when Liber8 kidnap a university physicist, Kiera knows exactly where to find them. Meanwhile, one member of the terrorist group has decided to stay and not return to his own time.
- Série 1: 3. Wasting Time (2012). Kiera and Carlos investigate two deaths where the victims have had large cylindrical holes incised into the backs of their necks. A review of the victims' DNA reveal a special gene, one that would be used in a futuristic super-soldier. In fact, the victims' pituitary glands have been removed. Unknown to Kiera, Travis is quite ill and the glands are needed to synthesize a cure. He's on his death bed however leading some in the group to start jockeying for position in the hopes of replacing him. One of the group arranges to meet Kiera but it may just be a trap.
- Série 1: 4. Matter of Time (2012). Kiera and Carlos investigate the murder of a Professor Ames who was experimenting with a high energy device. It's apparent that the weapon used to kill him is quite advanced and Kiera believes that it could be the work of Liber8. His graduate student, Shane Mathers offers to help them but finds that all of the professor's files were stolen. They suspect Dr. Melissa Dobeck, a former partner who split with Ames after a disagreement over ownership of the intellectual property, but she denies having anything to do with it. They hit a brick wall when the military takes over their case on national security grounds. Meanwhile Liber8's leader, Edouard Kagame suddenly arrives in the present. He's taken to hospital but quickly sets out to find others in his group. No one knows why he didn't arrive at the same time as the others and for that matter if anyone else from the future may also be here. Kellog has made a fortune in the stock market - a little advance knowledge can go a long way - and ...
- Série 1: 5. A Test of Time (2012). Edouard Kagame has a plan to get rid of Kiera once and for all: by killing her grandmother Lily Jones so that Kiera will never be born. The first woman they kill by the name of Lily Jones turns out to be the wrong woman and when Kiera hears the news she knows exactly what he's up to. She sets out to find her grandmother but isn't quite ready for the pregnant and homeless punk she finds living on the street. Kellogg gives her a heads up but a suspicious Kagame has already taken out insurance against him. The game they are playing soon becomes tit for tat with no possible winner.
- Série 1: 6. Time's Up (2012). Liber8 is actively supporting and encouraging violent protests but it all becomes deadly serious when they kidnap the CEO of Exotrol, Henrietta Sherman. Kiera suspects Liber8 was behind the violence at the protest to provide cover for the kidnapping. A video of Sherman is soon on the Internet and her kidnappers demands, $20 million in cash, is revealed. It's all part of a game however as Edouard Kagame decides to put the decision to kill or free her to an Internet vote. It turns out that someone inside Exotrol may be working with Liber8. While Kiera is away, Kellogg breaks into her apartment and steals the piece of the time travel device. Alec faces his own dilemma when he realizes that his step-brother Julian is one of the violent protesters.
- Série 1: 7. The Politics of Time (2012). Carlos finds himself investigating the murder of a woman he slept with the night before her death. He had received a call from an old friend, Jim Martin, who was having an argument with journalist Alicia Fuentes. Carlos knew Alicia, picked her up and after dinner spent most of the night at her apartment. When they find her dead the next morning, he tells no one, not even Kiera, that he was there until about 1:30. Martin is running for election as the head of the local dock workers union on a platform of cleaning up the union's corrupt practices. Alec meanwhile is trying to fix Kiera's suit and with some of its capability restored, she gets a lead on the killer. She also finds that the piece of the time travel device is missing and knows Kellogg has to be the one who took it.
- Série 1: 8. Playtime (2012). Kiera and Carlos investigate two murders where the shooters immediately committed suicide after eliminating their victims. Both were software testers for a local computer gaming company that's been developing an immersive holographic program and Kiera decides to try it out. The effects on her are devastating. Not only have her internal electronics gone haywire, she is now under the control of Edouard Kagame and Liber8. Alec works frantically to reboot her processors but also finds a previously unknown file addressed to him.
- Série 1: 9. Family Time (2012). Kiera and Carlos visit Roland Randol's farm to check up on an excessively large purchase of farm fertilizer. Kiera is somewhat taken aback to find Alec there, not realizing that Randol is his step-father. Randol assures them that there has been a mistake and that he never purchased as much fertilizer as they claim. When they check the storage shed however, they find a truck rigged with the chemicals and ready for use as a bomb. It's Randol's son Julian and his friends who are looking to make statement even though the elder Randol has never preached violence. Carlos is shot when they are taken prisoner but Kiera and Alec try to gain control of the situation.
- Série 1: 10. End Times (2012). After spending the night with Kellog, Kiera meets Jason who convinces her he was in the control room when the time travel device went off only he was sent back to 1992 and for 20 years has been waiting for this particular day - the day a bomb goes off killing many people and starting the evolution into the world of the future. They manage to evacuate the building where they think the explosion will take place. It doesn't work out as planned and unknown to Kiera, the terrorist attack is all part of a plan that was hatched in 2077.
- Série 2: 1. Second Chances (2013). Still disturbed by the message he received from his future self, Alec is lying low and doing his best to avoid Kiera. He's moved out but ignores his mother's pleas to return home. Kiera has little trouble finding him and they're soon working together. At a press conference on the City Plaza bombing the Mayor is killed. Carlos and Kiera meet and she wants to operate outside the confines of the police but reconsiders when Carlos tells her that his and Dillon's jobs are on the line. From the available CCTV footage and with Alec's help, Kiera quickly finds from where the assassin fired his shots but she isn't convinced Liber8 is behind it. Meanwhile Travis survives Sonya's assassination attempt. We learn the contents of the message Alec received from his older self.
- Série 2: 2. Split Second (2013). Alec starts his job at the computer store but his initiative isn't appreciated by his new boss. Matthew Kellog has a better proposition for him. When Sonya learns that Travis is alive she concocts a plan that will get him transferred to another prison. Her plan is to kill him. Kiera assumes the transfer was arranged by Liber8 and devises a decoy but they are soon onto her. It's clear that there's a mole in the Vancouver PD. As Kiera and Carlos do their best to keep Travis in custody it seems a third group is out to get him as well.
- Série 2: 3. Second Thoughts (2013). Sonya continues expanding Liber8's business dealings with the Coalition Kings biker gang who carried out the mayors killing. Travis however has his own plans not only to end Sonya's control but to unify all the different criminal gangs in the process. A shooting at the airport where four Coalition Kings are killed by a single gunman leads Kiera to believe that Travis has gone to war with Sonya and her associates. After getting into a car accident, Alec gets a ride home from Kiera. The driver had taken a drug called flash, but Kiera tells him it shouldn't be available for another 10 years. She suspects Liber8 may be behind its early appearance and recalls the effect the drug had on her younger sister Hannah. Matthew denies any involvement in producing the drug. He tells her about his business alliance with Alec. Jason, the man from the future Kiera had met earlier, is looking for her. He says that freelancers - itinerant time travelers who protect the time line from abuse - have ...
- Série 2: 4. Second Skin (2013). Travis' faction of Liber8 has taken to blowing up tanker trucks of gas and oil. It's an effective public relations move and the public is buying into it. Alec believes another time traveler has arrived in Vancouver and Kiera is intent on finding whoever it is. She is under the watchful eye of CSIS agent Gardiner however. When Kiera finds the time traveler she also finds an old friend and the situation is not quite what she expected. Kiera needs to find her friend's special suit and both Travis and Sonya are looking for it as well. Meanwhile Alec makes a new friend, Emily.
- Série 2: 5. Second Opinion (2013). It's her son Sam's birthday and Kiera is out of sorts.Vancouver PD has a new police chief and Insp. Dillon is replaced by Insp. Nora Harris whose main task is to find the mole in the department. Dillon warns Kiera to watch her back and she is soon being interrogated by Harris and CSIS agent Gardiner. When things get a bit testy with Gardiner, Kiera finds she's been taken off line by one of her built-in programs, a cognitive therapist, who cuts her communication with Alec in order to conduct a psych evaluation. The program tells her that it will erase her memories if she doesn't calm down. Kiera helps Betty get out of a jam. Matthew shows Alec the state of the art lab he's set up for him and Alec finally agrees to partner with him. Jason gives Alec a series of diagrams about time travel.
- Série 2: 6. Second Truths (2013). Kiera finds herself working with Carlos on a murder case, the work of a serial killer. She's not entirely unfamiliar with the case as she had studied it in 2077. One thing she knows is that the case was never solved despite there being a total of 38 victims. She knows the victims were all child molesters and that the bodies were left on an old semi-circular bus route. As she tries to convey this to Carlos, he simply can't understand where she is getting her information. Meanwhile, Alec's relationship with his new friend Emily seems to be developing quite nicely. It's not as it appears however. Matthew Kellog is shocked when a potentially lucrative deals falls through. Dillon introduces Kiera to the powerful businessman Mr. Escher.
- Série 2: 7. Second Degree (2013). Kiera visits her friend Elena's grave only to find that someone has removed her body. She assumes it has to have been taken by someone who knew she was from the future. She learns that an Agent Warren from Section 6 has already retrieved the two Liber8 bodies from the morgue and shipped them to an unknown destination. Meanwhile, Julian Randall's trial is set to begin. Kiera sees Sonya at the courthouse but she manages to get away. Kiera detects that one of the jurors is acting strangely and thinks Sonya may have gotten to him. Alec is upset when his mother lies on the witness stand. He's scheduled to testify the next day and must now choose between lying for his family or telling the truth. Jim Martin gets a visit from Travis who reminds him of what they expect from him when he becomes mayor. After spending the night with Alec, Emily receives a visitor. She's quite adept at taking care of herself.
- Série 2: 8. Second Listen (2013). Kiera and CSIS agent Gardiner start working together and try to trace the bodies stolen from the morgue. They hit a dead end. Kiera visits Escher who tells her about freelancers who tattoo marks between their fingers. The police do find two deaths where those tattoos were found. Emery Wallace and Tommy Oliver didn't have much in common but theirs wills were handled by the same law firm, Fisker & Associates, and both had the same beneficiary, a Mr. Warren, the same man Gardiner saw driving the truck with the morgue bodies. Alec starts working with Jason who is proving to be quite useful. Kellog isn't pleased. Alec gets home to find some of his roommates dead and the assassin waiting for him.
- Série 2: 9. Seconds (2013). Kiera and Carlos are surprised when Inspector Dillon returns to the squad room once again in charge. He can thank Escher for his reinstatement. The squad will now be dedicated solely to combating Liber8 and their first concern is Julian Randall who Dillon thinks will lead them back to Liber8's leadership. Julian is released from prison and after being found not guilty by a corrupt judge and meets a throng of reporters. When shots ring out, someone close to him is injured. He also finds that he's developed a following while he was in jail. Kiera begins to think eliminating Julian may be their best solution. She's certainly ready to whatever it takes to get information from him. Carlos has to intervene.
- Série 2: 10. Second Wave (2013). Kiera has put the Julian incident behind her and assures Alec that if Julian keeps his word and follows a new path, she will as well. Alec manages to locate Garza and Kiera takes her into custody. She also learns a way to get to Travis. Garza doesn't give away much under questioning. Her escape from the police station goes smoothly - until she runs into the body snatchers. Julian takes Kiera prisoner but surprises her with his actions. Alec's girlfriend Emily gives him a new phone to replace the one Julian took. She then reports to her boss on everything Alec is up to. Kellog approaches Sonya with a proposal that they look into Eschur. Lucas continues to act strangely.
- Série 2: 11. Second Guess (2013). Everyone in Vancouver is the victim of a severe cyber-attack. At first it's only the Internet that seems affected but soon, traffic lights are malfunction and ATM's are spewing out money. Julian takes to the airwaves to take credit but Kiera isn't so sure he's responsible. Julian suddenly appears at the police station and turns himself in.Lucas has seemingly gone mad and is now having conversations with Edouard Kagame. Alec thinks Lucas may have hijacked some of the code for his all-seeing computer program. He has a plan to find him but Emily thinks he should destroy the program and be done with it. Mayoral candidate Jim Martin is facing pressure from both Sonya and Travis.
- Série 2: 12. Second Last (2013). Kiera and Carlos are trying to locate CSIS Agent Gardner but learn that the law firm he was to visit does not exist. Carlos finds his body in the trunk of his car and CSIS believes Kiera is responsible. Alec has been working on the time travel device and is certain that once he's learned a bit more about it, he could recreate any moment in time. That's good news for Kiera, despite Alec's warning that history has already been changed and there is no guarantee about what she may find in the future. Escher tells Emily he will free her of any obligations if she gets him the sphere Alec has in his lab. Kellog learns about Emily's background and arranges for Travis to have access to the lab. Alec learns the identity of his biological father.
- Série 2: 13. Second Time (2013). In a scene from the future, older Alec is aware of Liber8's plot and enlists the help of someone who is now living in the past. In the present Alec, devastated by Emily's death, visits Escher and makes it clear that he holds him responsible for her death. Escher reveals his relationship to Alec. Kiera learns of Emily's death and contacts Alec but Inspector Dillon tracks her down and she is placed under arrest. Carlos puts everything on the line to free her. Carlos is investigating Emily's death and suspects it may be the same group responsible for stealing the corpses from the morgue. Kellog again has to convince Travis and Sonya that Escher is a major threat. The role of the Freelancers is revealed.
- Série 3: 1. Minute by Minute (2014). Kiera is advised by the head of the Freelancers that Alec's trip to the past has had severe consequences. The existing time line is disintegrating and will soon be destroyed. All they can do now is send her back in time and have her do her best to save the future. Alec has successfully gone back 7 days in time and is happy to see Emily alive and well. He also sees himself and realizes the complications that have arisen. Kiera successfully travels back 7 days but has a solution for her double. Kellog meanwhile meets Escher.
- Série 3: 2. Minute Man (2014). Having traveled back one week in time, Kiera confronts the Alec from her time line and makes it clear he had nothing to do with killing the Kiera that existed in their new time line. She quickly realizes that the future has already been changed in this new time line. She shows Carlos the other Kiera's body but he is having a very hard time wrapping his mind around what she's telling him. The newly elected mayor, Jim Martin, realizes the vise he's put himself in by having cooperated with Liber8 and confesses all to Inspector Dillon asking for police protection. Kellog soon realizes that the Kiera he's been talking to is from another time line. The identity of Escher's killer is revealed.
- Série 3: 3. Minute to Win It (2014). Kiera is still looking for the killer who killed the earlier version of herself. Alec learns that Escher was his father, something that is confirmed by his mother. He's inherited Escher's company, something that didn't happen in Kiera's future time line. He also learns of Emily's involvement with his father. Future Alec meanwhile tells Emily that he's traveled back in time for her. Lucas Ingram has escaped from the institution he was in and he and Liber8 are behind a series of bank robberies where the thieves blow themselves up rather than try to get away. They're not after money however.
- Série 3: 4. Minute Changes (2014). Vancouver PD investigate after an attempt by campus police to break up a free speech party leads to violence. A gun belonging to the campus police is now missing and Insp. Dillon tasks Carlos and Kiera to interview some of the more vocal students. As far as Carlos is concerned, these are just university kids acting up but Kiera seems to take a much tougher line. As the police take a harder line and shoot some protesters, Kiera begins to modify her views. Alec from the new time-line is still having issues with Emily now that he knows she worked for his father. He also realizes that he has limited authority at the company. Julian Randol is released on parole and Carlos suggests that he lay low. He goes on the offensive however and Carlos is his target.
- Série 3: 5. 30 Minutes to Air (2014). Insp. Dillon's daughter Christine is arrested after unfurling a protest banner atop the corporate headquarters of Farmetas. It puts both the police department and Dillon in a bad light. Dillon appears on Diana Bolton's TV show but the interview is interrupted when Liber8 takes over the studio. They're demanding satellite time and the right to make a statement but Kiera doesn't understand why they don't just hack into the network like they've done in the past. It's all part of a broader plan. Kiera manages to contact Alec but doesn't realize she talking to present day Alec and not the one from her future. Matthew Kellog tries to rekindle his relationship with present day Alec but is rebuffed. Alec offers him a financial settlement to cover their previous business affairs but Kellog doesn't take it well.
- Série 3: 6. Wasted Minute (2014). Kiera and Carlos investigate the theft of a truckload of waste from a chemical plant. By itself, the waste isn't particularly dangerous but when combined with a series of simple household chemicals, it can turn into a deadly gas. They know from the security tapes that Liber8 is behind the theft and can only assume that there will soon be a terrorist attack. Liber8 has something else in mind. Meanwhile, Alec from the future time-line is appalled at what he sees in the present day version of himself. He tells Kiera that he and Emily are simply going to go away and live their lives. First however, he will have to impersonate his present day self to get whatever information the other Alec has on Emily.
- Série 3: 7. Waning Minute (2014). With Kiera's evidence that Curtis Chen is the one who killed the other version of herself from the earlier time-line he is locked up in a cell not far from Alec. Something Chen says forces Kiera to recall the time she had arrested bounty hunter Stefan Jaworski. Their vehicle crashed while transporting him and they are all take in by a group of people living outside the control of the corporate council. They are not rebels per se but Edouard Kagame is being treated in their infirmary by their doctor Sonya Valentine. The outcome of this encounter leads the present day Kiera to review her beliefs.
- Série 3: 8. So Do Our Minutes Hasten (2014).
- Série 3: 9. Minute of Silence (2014). After they all attend Betty's funeral, Insp. Dillon tells Carlos to forget about investigating her murder and let the unit responsible for the investigation do their job. Still feeling the pressure Carlos turns to the corporate version of Alec and shows him the dead version of Kiera. Alec is upset that the Kiera from the other time-line hasn't been honest with him. Meanwhile, a very agile thief is stealing hi tech objects, including an invisibility cloak, from local hi tech firms. After a similar theft at Piron, Alec suggests it's the work of Liber8 but Carlos thinks otherwise. Elsewhere, a man wakes up after being in a coma for 2 months and has no memory of who he is. All he can remember is the name Kiera Cameron. Kiera visits him in hospital but she finds nothing about him in her database and her presence doesn't jog his memory. Kellog informs Alex that he's in breach of their contract and is suing him. Kellog has also been hiring away some of his employees. Alec has a solution for ...
- Série 3: 10. Revolutions Per Minute (2014). Kiera's developing relationship with the mysterious John Doe causes tension in her role with the Freelancers, and a change in her view of the world. Alec's newest invention is set to change the world, but questions are raised about its safety by a newly-lucid Jason. Carlos and Kiera join with Alec in finally putting the 'other her' to rest...but Kiera makes a discovery that turns her attitude toward Alec on its ear.
- Série 3: 11. 3 Minutes to Midnight (2014). Kiera and John Doe confront the harsh realities of their relationship's origins while both are put in danger by a direct attack from Liber8. Meanwhile, family bonds are strengthened as Alec grapples with the fact that his new invention is responsible for Jason's increasingly strange behavior.
- Série 3: 12. The Dying Minutes (2014). Kiera realizes that the current Alec running Piron has essentially pressed a fast-forward button as far as technology is concerned and is responsible for the future Brad Tonkin came from. She approaches the Freelancers with a proposition - switch the two Alec's. When Catherine refuses, Kiera tries another way. Liber8 has disbanded now that they see they have been manipulated. Sonya however refuses to give up the battle and enlists Julian Randol to help her. Curtis Chen's return from the dead is explained but mysteries remain.
- Série 3: 13. Last Minute (2014). Kiera and Liber8 join forces to stop a power-hungry Alec and put a stop to the release of his dangerous new technology. Kiera and John Doe realize their relationship is doomed as forces push them to opposing sides in a larger conflict. Scar Alec sacrifices his hard-won desire for a simpler life, and deposes Alec from Piron, only to discover Kellog has been making his own game-changing moves. John Doe activates a beacon, his last test to see if his mission was a success and he and Kiera must deal with the outcome.
- Série 4: 1. Lost Hours (2015).
- Série 4: 2. Rush Hour (2015).
- Série 4: 3. Power Hour (2015).
- Série 4: 4. Zero Hour (2015).
- Série 4: 5. The Desperate Hours (2015).
- Série 4: 6. Final Hour (2015).