Death In Paradise
Death in Paradise
Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Richard Signy, David O'Neill, Alrick Riley, Roger Goldby, Paul Harrison, Alfred Lot, Charlie Palmer, Keith Boak, Dusan Lazarevic, Robert Quinn, Cilla Ware, Paul Murphy, Edward Bennett, Audrey Cooke, Roger Simonsz, Simon Delaney, Jermain Julien, Claire Winyard
Robert Thorogood, Dana Fainaru, Jack Lothian, James Payne, Colin Bytheway, Ian Kershaw, Simon Winstone, Matthew Barry, Tom Higgins, Will Fisher, Dan Muirden, Harry Holmes, Delinda Jacobs, Dan Sefton, Daisy Coulam, Paul Logue, J.C. Wilsher, Mark Brotherhood, Rebecca Wojciechowski, Emma Goodwin, Kelly Jones, Alex Walker
Magnus Fiennes, David Celia
Tony Jordan, Robert Thorogood, Polly Hill, Belinda Campbell, Tim Key, Philippe Chaussende, Leila Kirkpatrick, Simon Winstone, Elizabeth Kilgarriff, James Hall, Matthew Bird, Ben Donald, Klaus Zimmermann, Alison Gee, Tim Bradley, Louise Sutton, Yvonne Francas, Sue Howells, Alex Jones
Danny John-Jules - Officer Dwayne Myers (48 episodes 2011-2017), Elizabeth Bourgine - Catherine Bordey (38 episodes 2011-2017), Kris Marshall - DI Humphrey Goodman (30 episodes 2014-2017), Don Warrington - Commissioner Selwyn Patterson (29 episodes 2011-2017), Sara Martins - DS Camille Bordey (28 episodes 2011-2015), Gary Carr - Officer Fidel Best (24 episodes 2011-2014), Joséphine Jobert - DS Florence Cassell (24 episodes 2015-2017), Tobi Bakare - Officer J.P. Hooper (20 episodes 2015-2017), Ben Miller - DI Richard Poole (17 episodes 2011-2014), Sally Bretton - Martha Lloyd (5 episodes 2016-2017), Fola Evans-Akingbola - Rosey Fabrice (4 episodes 2016), Ardal O'Hanlon - DI Jack Mooney (4 episodes 2017), Grace Stone - Siobhan Mooney (3 episodes 2017), Adrian Dunbar - Aidan Miles (2 episodes 2011), Morven Christie - Sally Goodman (2 episodes 2014), James Fox - Martin Goodman QC (2 episodes 2015), Nigel Betts - Martin West (2 episodes 2017), Amy Beth Hayes - Sophie Boyd (2 episodes 2017), Ram John Holder - Nelson Myers (2 episodes 2017), John Marquez - Tom Lewis (2 episodes 2017), Luke Newberry - Steve Thomas (2 episodes 2017), Henry Pettigrew - Dominic Green (2 episodes 2017), Julian Wadham - Frank Henderson (2 episodes 2017), Matt Di Angelo - Darren Moore (1 episode 2011), Mona Hammond - Angelique Morel (1 episode 2011), Alex Lanipekun - Benjamin Lightfoot (1 episode 2011), Sean Maguire - Marlon Collins (1 episode 2011), Johann Myers - Solly (1 episode 2011), Neil Stuke - Lucas Talbot (1 episode 2011), Michele Austin - Estelle Du Bois (1 episode 2013), Stephen Boxer - Professor King (1 episode 2013), James Cosmo - Roger Seymour (1 episode 2013), Kenneth Cranham - Father John (1 episode 2013), Dexter Fletcher - Grant (1 episode 2013), Julie Riley - Valerie Dupree (1 episode 2013), Pip Torrens - Guide (1 episode 2013), Paul Barber - Captain Jack (1 episode 2014), Félicité Du Jeu - Natasha Thiebert (1 episode 2014), Chris Obi - Joseph Jackson (1 episode 2014), Michelle Ryan - Lexi (1 episode 2014), Simon Shepherd - Jacob Doran (1 episode 2014), Rupert Vansittart - Colin Campbell (1 episode 2014), Ali Bastian - Jenny Burgess (1 episode 2015), Dean Lennox Kelly - Jake Peters (1 episode 2015), Adrian Lukis - Francis Davison (1 episode 2015), Francis Magee - Stevie Smith (1 episode 2015), Dominique Tipper - Maz Shipley (1 episode 2015), Kaye Wragg - Izzy Cartwright (1 episode 2015), Lucy Cohu - Caroline Bamber (1 episode 2016), Lorcan Cranitch - Tosh Walker (1 episode 2016), Robert Daws - John Green (1 episode 2016), Tara Fitzgerald - Anouk Laban (1 episode 2016), Elarica Johnson - Sadie Mernier (1 episode 2016), Fiona Allen - Dr Anna Wolf (1 episode 2017), Fraser James - Gus Coleman (1 episode 2017), Adrian Rawlins - Stephen Langham (1 episode 2017), Ray Fearon - Curtis (1 episode 2011), Miranda Raison - Megan Talbot (1 episode 2011), Colin Salmon - Vincent Carter (1 episode 2011), Charlotte Salt - Lisa Watson (1 episode 2011), Riann Steele - Abigail Lightfoot (1 episode 2011), David Ajala - Louis Nelson (1 episode 2013), Gemma Chan - Jennifer Cheung (1 episode 2013), Dylan Edwards - RJ (1 episode 2013), Gemma Jones - Sister Anne (1 episode 2013), Kim Thomson - June Anderson (1 episode 2013), Eriq Ebouaney - Theo Frazier (1 episode 2014), Kate Fahy - Emma Redding (1 episode 2014), Raza Jaffrey - Adam Frost (1 episode 2014), Joseph Marcell - Alexander Jackson (1 episode 2014), Ciarán McMenamin - Dan Parish (1 episode 2014), Rhys Thomas - Carl Collins (1 episode 2014), Sophie Thompson - Angela Birkett (1 episode 2014), Hetti Bywater - Jess Chambers (1 episode 2015), Georges Corraface - Henri Garon (1 episode 2015), Steve Evets - Jim Smith (1 episode 2015), Susannah Fielding - Elizabeth 'Betty' Floss (1 episode 2015), Jason Merrells - Stuart Howe (1 episode 2015), Holly Quin-Ankrah - Alison Turner (1 episode 2015), Adè - Addison Patrick (1 episode 2016), Jason Barnett - Nelson Benedict (1 episode 2016), Nimmy March - Ottilie Dubois (1 episode 2016), Andrew Whipp - Gary Holt (1 episode 2016), Kemi-Bo Jacobs - Esther Monroe (1 episode 2017), Natasha Little - Victoria Baker (1 episode 2017), Jeff Alexander - Leon Hamilton (1 episode 2011), Lenora Crichlow - Lily Thomson (1 episode 2011), Keith Duffy - Eddie (1 episode 2011), Lisa Faulkner - Alex Owen (1 episode 2011), Estella Daniels - Kim Neville (1 episode 2013), Lucy Davis - Vicky Woodward (1 episode 2013), Jamelia - Aimee Fredericks (1 episode 2013), Rowena King - Sister Marguerite (1 episode 2013), Jo Woodcock - Amber Collins (1 episode 2013), Pippa Bennett-Warner - Rosie Curloo (1 episode 2014), Joanna David - Judith Musgrove (1 episode 2014), Tim Dutton - Roger Sadler (1 episode 2014), Haydn Gwynne - Charlotte Doran (1 episode 2014), Mark Heap - Alec Burton (1 episode 2014), Daniel Lapaine - Paul Bevans (1 episode 2014), Hannah Tointon - Susie (1 episode 2014), Joe Absolom - Aiden Parker (1 episode 2015), Rosie Cavaliero - Ivy Marcel (1 episode 2015), Simon Day - Charlie Beckett (1 episode 2015), Tyger Drew-Honey - Ryan Davison (1 episode 2015), Gary Lewis - Bill Williams (1 episode 2015), Sally Phillips - Cheryl Moore (1 episode 2015), Royce Pierreson - Daniel Thomson (1 episode 2015), Burt Caesar - Father Floyd Lynch (1 episode 2016), Louisa Connolly-Burnham - Kim Sweeney (1 episode 2016), Tomiwa Edun - Ellery Wallace (1 episode 2016), Jill Halfpenny - Naomi Walker (1 episode 2016), Paul Nicholls - Jay Croker (1 episode 2016), Kerry Fox - Linda Taylor (1 episode 2017), Douglas Hodge - Daniel Langham (1 episode 2017), Ramon Tikaram - Oliver Wolf (1 episode 2017), Kedar Williams-Stirling - Torey Martin (1 episode 2017), Sean Gallagher - Phil Owen (1 episode 2011), Robert Pugh - Mike Watson (1 episode 2011), Sarah Smart - Suzie Park (1 episode 2011), Kelly Adams - Liz Curtis (1 episode 2013), Georgina Campbell - Therese (1 episode 2013), Mathew Horne - Leo Downs (1 episode 2013), Lucian Msamati - Dr Johnson (1 episode 2013), Neil Pearson - Doug Anderson (1 episode 2013), Sean Pertwee - Malcolm Powell (1 episode 2013), Mark Bazeley - James Moore (1 episode 2014), Michele Dotrice - Pam Chandler (1 episode 2014), Chris Geere - Max Leigh (1 episode 2014), Hannah John-Kamen - Yasmin Blake (1 episode 2014), James Musgrave - Drew Doran (1 episode 2014), Caroline Proust - Emily Benoit (1 episode 2014), Adrian Scarborough - Leo Pascal (1 episode 2014), Phoebe Thomas - Thea (1 episode 2014), Michelle Collins - Annette Burgess (1 episode 2015), Joel Fry - Steve Taylor (1 episode 2015), Neil Morrissey - Disco Biscuit (1 episode 2015), Rochelle Neil - Shelly Kennedy (1 episode 2015), Amy Nuttall - Sal Tyler (1 episode 2015), Amanda Root - Teresa Gower (1 episode 2015), James Wilby - Elias Thomson (1 episode 2015), Tony Armatrading - Dr. Ivann Tate (1 episode 2016), Owain Arthur - Griff Morgan (1 episode 2016), Martin Compston - Dexter Allen (1 episode 2016), Wendy Craig - Mary Goodman (1 episode 2016), Jack Donnelly - Sam Walker (1 episode 2016), Nigel Lindsay - Andy Hammond (1 episode 2016), Treva Etienne - Jerome Martin (1 episode 2017), Jason Hughes - Elliot Taylor (1 episode 2017), Emily Taaffe - Emer Byrne (1 episode 2017), Angela Wynter - Sylvie Baptiste (1 episode 2017), Lee Boardman - Samuel King (1 episode 2011), O.T. Fagbenle - Mark Lightfoot (1 episode 2011), Hugo Speer - DI Charlie Hulme (1 episode 2011), Aminata Toure - Female Registrar (1 episode 2011), Ben Batt - Damon Ryan (1 episode 2013), Julie Graham - Jen Powell (1 episode 2013), Rob Heanley - Dr Ian Parks (1 episode 2013), Amanda Mealing - Eloise Morrison (1 episode 2013), Tom Ward - Alex Seymour (1 episode 2013), Jimmy Akingbola - Terrance Jackson (1 episode 2014), Helen Baxendale - Sasha Moore (1 episode 2014), William Beck - Matt Webster (1 episode 2014), Phil Davis - Jim Chandler (1 episode 2014), Peter Davison - Arnold Finch (1 episode 2014), Kathryn Drysdale - Simone Magon (1 episode 2014), Josette Simon - Judge Stone (1 episode 2014), Katarina Cas - Imke Sandt (1 episode 2015), Charlie Creed-Miles - Jack Harmer (1 episode 2015), Don Gilet - Andre Morgan (1 episode 2015), Claire Goose - Katie Peters (1 episode 2015), Sylvestra Le Touzel - Sandra Kendrick (1 episode 2015), Lashana Lynch - Jasmine Laymon (1 episode 2015), Nick Moran - Pete Thunders (1 episode 2015), Leo Staar - Simon Parke (1 episode 2015), Alexander Arnold - Matt Holt (1 episode 2016), Ariyon Bakare - Astor Henri (1 episode 2016), Hannah Britland - Zoe Mackay (1 episode 2016), Roger Griffiths - Newton Farrell (1 episode 2016), Gary McDonald - Temmy Verga (1 episode 2016), Eddie Nestor - Freddie Hamilton (1 episode 2016), Valéry Schatz - Francois Tromeur (1 episode 2016), Kingsley Ben-Adir - Irie Johnson (1 episode 2017), Monica Dolan - Patricia Lawrence (1 episode 2017), Nadine Marshall - Sabrina Martin (1 episode 2017), Cyril Nri - Mayor Joseph Richards (1 episode 2017), Frances Barber - Diana Watson (1 episode 2011), Clare Holman - Molly Kerr (1 episode 2011), John Thomson - DI Chris Ricketts (1 episode 2011), Patrick Baladi - Daryl Dexter (1 episode 2013), Stephanie Beacham - Nicole Seymour (1 episode 2013), Jonathan Cake - Daniel Morgan (1 episode 2013), Lucien Laviscount - Duncan Wood (1 episode 2013), Cherie Lunghi - Jayne Smythe (1 episode 2013), Jonny Phillips - Stephen Morrison (1 episode 2013), Nikki Amuka-Bird - Anna Jackson (1 episode 2014), Sophie Colquhoun - Helen Walker (1 episode 2014), Richard Huw - Mark Talbot (1 episode 2014), Sarah Niles - Sylvaine Dor (1 episode 2014), Sharon Small - Dorothy Foster (1 episode 2014), William Ash - Frank Mellor (1 episode 2015), Geff Francis - Hank Laymon (1 episode 2015), Cornell John - William Lee (1 episode 2015), Trevor Laird - Vince Thuram (1 episode 2015), Matthew Lewis - Dominic Claydon (1 episode 2015), Will Mellor - Karl Slater (1 episode 2015), Leo Wringer - Pastor Mason (1 episode 2015), Charlotte Hope - Lucy Preville (1 episode 2016), Julian Ovenden - Dan Hagen (1 episode 2016), Alun Raglan - Robert Holt (1 episode 2016), Heida Reed - Eloise Ronson (1 episode 2016), Trevor a Toussaint - Cedrik Verga (1 episode 2016), Mark Powley - Charlie Taylor (1 episode 2017), Michael Wildman - Archer Browne (1 episode 2017), Karl Collins - Lawrence (1 episode 2011), Nicholas Farrell - Nicholas Dunham (1 episode 2011), Robbie Gee - Renward (1 episode 2011), Alice Henley - Sally Watson (1 episode 2011), Derek Riddell - Patrick Knight (1 episode 2011), Nathaniel Martello-White - Carlton Banks (1 episode 2013), Ben Turner - Chris Winchester (1 episode 2013), Steven Cole - Carlton Paris (1 episode 2014), Philip Jackson - David Witton (1 episode 2014), Natalie Gumede - Lucy Thomson (1 episode 2015), Colin McFarlane - Anton Burrage (1 episode 2015), Honeysuckle Weeks - Mae Harmer (1 episode 2015), Aimee-Ffion Edwards - Sian Evans (1 episode 2016), Danté Langlais-John-Jules - Jackson (1 episode 2016), Emma Rigby - Laura Hagen (1 episode 2016), Gary Beadle - Samuel Palmer (1 episode 2017), Luke Allen-Gale - Adam Fairs (1 episode 2011), Coralie Audret - Sarah Lavender (1 episode 2011), Emma Fielding - Astrid Knight (1 episode 2011), Michael Maloney - Father Charles Dean (1 episode 2011), Randiane Naly - Nadia Selim (1 episode 2011), Jamie Davis - Mark Grainger (1 episode 2013), Bryan Dick - Benjamin Sammy (1 episode 2013), Vinette Robinson - Lauren Campese (1 episode 2014), Brian Bovell - Erol Dumas (1 episode 2015), Sharon D. Clarke - Zeta Akande (1 episode 2015), Joshua Hill - Jonathan Taylor (1 episode 2016), Angela Bruce - Ernestine Gray (1 episode 2017), Fiona Glascott - Georgie Westcott (1 episode 2011), Rupert Graves - James Lavender (1 episode 2011), Rebecca Scroggs - Michelle Bouchant (1 episode 2011), Chris Tummings - Greg (1 episode 2011), William Vanderpuye - Tom Hilton (1 episode 2011), James Fleet - Jeremy Tipping (1 episode 2013), Ralf Little - Will Teague (1 episode 2013), Junior Simpson - Milton Reynards (1 episode 2013), Tristan Gemmill - Marc Campese (1 episode 2014), Keith Allen - Neil Jenkins (1 episode 2016), Maggie O'Neill - Perrie Campbell (1 episode 2016), Lloyd Owen - Dr. Sam Blake (1 episode 2016), Joseph Mydell - Hotel Manager (1 episode 2011), Alistair Petrie - Gordon Foster (1 episode 2011), David Sterne - Neville (1 episode 2011), Danny Webb - Jon Taylor (1 episode 2011), Lolita Chakrabarti - Judy Hearst (1 episode 2013), James Murray - Ronnie Stuart (1 episode 2013), Shaun Parkes - Paul Vincent (1 episode 2013), Peter Bankole - Big Dave (1 episode 2014), Nina Toussaint-White - Lena Bell (1 episode 2014), Susie Amy - Ella Thomas (1 episode 2016), Neve McIntosh - Nicky Hoskins (1 episode 2016), Tom York - Leo Richards (1 episode 2016), Caroline Lee-Johnson - Lizzie Baptiste (1 episode 2017), Clinton Blake - Jacko Gardiner (1 episode 2011), Sarita Choudhury - Avita (1 episode 2011), Stany Coppet - Pierre (1 episode 2011), Shirley Henderson - DS Angela Young (1 episode 2011), Laurence Joseph - Daphné (1 episode 2011), Sophie Winkleman - Ann Hamilton (1 episode 2011), Rob Jarvis - Colin Smith (1 episode 2013), Caroline Langrishe - Laura Masters (1 episode 2013), Emma Pierson - Anna Jones (1 episode 2013), Matilda Ziegler - Janice Palmer (1 episode 2013), Lisa Kay - Gloria Talbot (1 episode 2014), Clarke Peters - Marlon Croft (1 episode 2014), David Bamber - Alan Butler (1 episode 2015), Shaun Dingwall - Paul Harmer (1 episode 2015), Paul Sculfor - Nicky Dexter (1 episode 2015), Joan Hooley - Mrs. Garcia (1 episode 2016), Murielle Hilaire - Justine Tremblay (1 episode 2017), Kieran O'Brien - Danny Fernandez (1 episode 2011), Hannah Spearritt - Lily Shaw (1 episode 2013), Theodora Valente - Monique Moran (1 episode 2016), Dominik Bernard - Bank Manager (1 episode 2011), Paterson Joseph - William (1 episode 2011), Jeany Spark - Emilie Saunders (1 episode 2011), Michael Brandon - Joel Maurice (1 episode 2013), Samuel Anderson - Model (1 episode 2014), Dan O'Connor - Stefan (1 episode 2011), Ricky Tribord - Stall Holder (1 episode 2011), Camilla Beeput - Margaret (1 episode 2011), Jude Akuwudike - Tony Garret (1 episode 2017), Charles Babalola - Kai Johnson (1 episode 2017), John Ross Bowie - Tyler McCarthy (1 episode 2017), Geoffrey Burton - Victor Pearce (1 episode 2017), Dominic Coleman - Rev Matthew Dawson (1 episode 2017), Anna Crilly - Lucy Chapman (1 episode 2017), Susannah Doyle - Julie Matlock (1 episode 2017), Tony Gardner - Ian Matlock (1 episode 2017), Nicholas Gleaves - Peter Baxter (1 episode 2017), Ash Hunter - Kemar Pearce (1 episode 2017), Polly Kemp - Kath Baxter (1 episode 2017), Olivia Llewellyn - Nadine Hunter (1 episode 2017), T'Nia Miller - Judith Dawson (1 episode 2017), Cecilia Noble - Edwina Bousquet (1 episode 2017), Chloe Pirrie - Grace Matlock (1 episode 2017), Claire Rushbrook - Rachel Baldwin (1 episode 2017), Sunetra Sarker - Hema Patel (1 episode 2017), Yorquiris - Figurant (uncredited) (1 episode 2017)
Scotland Yard DI Richard Poole is sent to the Caribbean island of Sainte Marie to solve a fellow policeman's murder. Having done so, he finds himself seconded to the local police force as the dead man's replacement. Poole proves to be a brilliant detective, solving several complex murders. He's not quite suited to either the pace of life on the island or the heat and sand, neither of which he likes very much. He also doesn't like seafood. That aside, the place is just great.
- Série 1: 1. Episode #1.1 (2011). English policeman Charlie Hulme is found murdered in the locked panic room of Lord and Lady Salcombe on the Caribbean island of Sainte-Marie. Fellow Brit,uptight inspector Richard Poole,is sent to investigate and is quickly exasperated by the leisurely pace of island life,particularly his native team's working methods. Initially neither of the Salcombes own to knowing Hulme until Sarah,Lady Salcombe,admits he was her lover and was investigating her husband,James, for people-smuggling. After James is also killed Poole tracks down the mystery woman seen at the house and cracks the case. However,with his luggage still in England and a good cup of tea nowhere to be found,he is desperate to return home to cold,rainy London.
- Série 1: 2. Episode #1.2 (2011). Lisa Moore is murdered with a spear-gun minutes after her beach wedding,in a room for which she had no key. Aided by new sergeant Camille Poole suspects Lisa was having an affair,either with best man Adam or the hunky diving-instructor Stefan,whose prints are the only ones on the murder weapon. Then it is announced that Lisa was an heiress,due to inherit a large legacy on getting married. So was the motive greed or a crime of passion? At least Poole,having wrapped up the case,gets a decent cup of tea,courtesy of Camille's mother,and gets to go for a paddle.
- Série 1: 3. Episode #1.3 (2011). Having read in the chicken bones in front of witnesses including policeman Dwayne that she will be murdered by a scarred man,voodoo priestess Angelique Morel is indeed poisoned,with cyanide apparently stolen from the school where her son-in-law Nicholas Dunham is headmaster and science teacher. Roks earlier Nicholas's wife Delilah,Angelique's daughter,had mysteriously disappeared after having an affair with Charles Dean,now a Catholic priest. Camille and the rest of Poole's team are convinced that Angelique found out that Nicholas killed Angelique because she had discovered that he did away with her daughter. But Nicholas has a cast iron alibi. So who is trying to set him up? And what did happen to Delilah ? The appliance of science leads Poole to the answer.
- Série 1: 4. Episode #1.4 (2011). Blood-stained Megan Talbot comes to the police station to confess that she has shot dead her bullying husband Lucas but no corpse is found and Poole is reluctant to arrest her. When Talbot's body is finally located there is a button under the stop-watch on his wrist and the murder weapon is missing. Poole questions the Talbots' friends,successful businesswoman Astrid Knight and her husband Patrick but they close ranks against him,leading Poole to discover that they are not as blameless as they make out.
- Série 1: 5. Episode #1.5 (2011). Prisoner Leon Hamilton is being escorted by ferry to Sainte Marie when he is stabbed to death, an embarrassment to Poole, who was hand-cuffed to him at the time. Hamilton was convicted of a holiday home scam and two of the passengers on the ferry, whodunnit fan and grand-daughter of investors, Suzie Park, and thuggish Sam King, an associate of another victim Gordon Foster, whose wife left him after his ruination, would seem to be likely suspects - until Poole uncovers a cunning identity swap.
- Série 1: 6. Episode #1.6 (2011). When local diver Benjamin Lightfoot is pulled out of the sea dead it is clear he has been murdered. The night before he had argued with his brother and his boss Phil Owen suspected he was in an affair with Phil's wife Alex,who had lent Benjamin money as he was in debt to heavy people. With Camille in France and Poole struck down with fever Angela Young,a bored,holidaying policewoman takes over the case but her rudeness and lack of progress send constables Dwayne and Fidel running to Poole behind her back. Fortunately he rises from his sick-bed to give Young a lesson in detection and prevent a miscarriage of justice.
- Série 1: 7. Episode #1.7 (2011). Solly Jackson,womanising lead vocalist with recently reformed band the Venerators, is found dead on stage with a bullet in his head. The other band members and his widow Avita all have an alibi,as does the mysterious female photographer Michelle,who turns out to be Solly's illegitimate daughter. Everybody assumes it is suicide - except Poole,whose suspicions are confirmed when somebody puts a snake in his bedroom at night. Using Michelle's photos he shows that one person's alibi was rigged and that,as far as the killer was concerned,the Venerators would be ensured greater success with a singer whose death guaranteed legendary status.
- Série 1: 8. Episode #1.8 (2011). After being escorted home by Dwayne Nadia Selim is found murdered in her bed and her house ransacked. Work colleague Georgie Westcott reveals that Nadia was actually called Rose Duchamp and British cop Chris Ricketts arrives to explain that Rose was an informant about to expose a money-laundering racket.Rose was also a great lover of word puzzles,which,along the reaction of her dog,allows Poole to trap her killer. However,events conspire to prevent him from getting his old job in London back as crafty Commander Patterson sees him as being of more use on the island.
- Série 2: 1. Episode #2.1 (2013). DI Poole and DS Camille Borday investigate the murder of plantation owner Roger Seymour who is found in his one-time sugar mill. The Seymours were major employers at one time but they had a reputation for not treating their workers very well. Now, Seymour was looking to turn his mill into a museum. He had recently divorced his wife Nicole and both she and their nephew, Alex Seymour, object to his relationship with the pretty young Kim Neville. All of them were within sight of one another when the killing took place, but Poole's discovery of an underground tunnel and a link to events long ago lead him to the killer. Meanwhile, Camille's mother is still trying to find her a man and sets her up on another blind date.
- Série 2: 2. Episode #2.2 (2013). Teen-aged postulate Therese is killed in a fire at the island convent,apparently caused by her smoking, the door to her room being locked from the inside. Poole,however,suspects foul play when he finds that Therese has been sent a threatening note and clearly knew more than she should. Daryl Dexter,arranging public relations for the convent after the discovery of a holy well that cures the sick,is a prime suspect as Therese discovered he was bribing the 'sick' to claim they had been miraculously cured. Another suspect is Father John,guilty of an indiscretion many years ago at a convent where Therese eventually stayed. Poole uncovers a crime of passion in solving the case though he finds it harder to remove his phobia about nuns.
- Série 2: 3. Episode #2.3 (2013). Valerie Dupree is found floating in the pool at Jeremy Cutting's cosmetic clinic. Dr Anna Jones claims she was suicidal after her divorce but Poole suspects she was poisoned by the cup of tea she left half drunk. Fellow patient Jayne Smythe believes Valerie was having an affair with the younger Paul Vincent but Dr Jones admits she was sleeping with him,giving him an alibi. It turns out that Valerie had made an urgent call to a lawyer in France and Poole suspects she was about to sue the clinic for botched surgery caused by Tipping's failing eye sight. But events take another turn when the clinic is exposed as giving criminals new identities - and faces.
- Série 2: 4. Episode #2.4 (2013). A team comes to the island looking for the fabled treasure of the pirate Leclerc. Group leader Daniel Morgan is injured in an explosion and another member Ian parks shot dead in Daniel's tent. Poole believes Daniel was the intended victim,especially when he survives another 'accident'. However,learning that Parks seemingly found the treasure and marked it with grid reference PD46 on a map Poole wonders if Daniel killed him and faking the attempts on his life. He changes that view after Daniel is murdered but finds the motive for the double slayings had nothing to do with treasure but that PD 46 was another commodity worth killing for.
- Série 2: 5. Episode #2.5 (2013). Camille's friend, singer Aimee, collapses and dies on a boat owned by local entrepreneur Stephen Morrison and his wife Eloise,also a vocalist. Aimee was poisoned and her flat has been ransacked. She was due to leave for a recording contract in Miami and had rowed with Stephen about it whilst Eloise,jealous that Aimee was a better singer,tried to sabotage but not kill her. Poole defies Patterson whose priority is the arrest of a local illegal drinks ring to comfort Camille and catch the murderer. Dwayne and Fidel use spaced out waiter R.J. to help locate the booze supplier to no avail but Poole discovers a link between the drink smugglers and the murderer.
- Série 2: 6. Episode #2.6 (2013). Wheelchair-bound June Anderson is strangled in the villa she is renting with husband Doug and sister Janice. Though Janice is her beneficiary and has no alibi Poole suspects Doug, a former colleague whom he knows to be corrupt and an alcoholic. Cleaning woman Estelle admits to stealing June's jewels but the net widens when Janice sees one of the two men who own the rental company from which they hired the villa running from the murder scene. An arrest is soon made but Poole suspects that June's murder may be linked to one in England some while earlier and solves the case by proving the connection.
- Série 2: 7. Episode #2.7 (2013). As the island prepares for a hurricane the corpse of Leo Downs, a researcher at the university's meteorological unit is found. Though favoured by department head Professor King,other colleagues saw him as a sycophant and a nerd though Amber Collins,ex-girlfriend of Leo's room-mate Damon,was in love with him. Yet all the suspects have alibis according to the time codes on their clocks. Poole discovers that King is advising an oil company planning to drill on the island . Leo's notes are nowhere to be found and a Skype message to his mother shows he was planning something big. Was it big enough to get him killed? After the hurricane has passed Poole at last finds the evidence encoded in Leo's computer which leads him to the killer and their motive.
- Série 2: 8. Episode #2.8 (2013). Under sufferance Poole attends a charity fund-raiser,whose host,local conservationist and philanthropist Malcolm Powell,is shot dead. His secretary Vicky claims the killer is a man called Jack Roberts but nobody knows who he is and appears to have vanished into thin air. Discovering that Powell fled to the Caribbean from England having defrauded investors in his company and that evidence of a large sum of money was found in Roberts' burnt out car Poole suspects blackmail. But events are complicated by the fact that Roberts died three years earlier. Clearly somebody has used to name to cover their own involvement in the murder and Poole uncovers a conspiracy. The case is solved and the team celebrate young Fidel passing his sergeant's exams when Poole is temporarily called back to London. Is this the end of his career solving deaths in paradise?
- Série 3: 1. Episode #3.1 (2014). A quartet of Poole's university friends comes to the island and, whilst they are playing charades, Poole is murdered. Shambling inspector Humphrey Goodman arrives from England to lead the investigation and does not impress the locals with his clumsiness. He is surprised when the four suspects claim they did not know Poole worked on the island but then lawyer Angela Birkett confesses that she planned it as she had always had a crush on Poole, though he preferred Sasha, now married to abrasive James Moore. The other suspect, hard up Roger Sadler, bears a grudge against the victim from over a quarter of a century ago. However, using old photos of the group from their student days, Goodman wins his spurs and solves the case - though he is stunned when his wife rings to say she is leaving him.
- Série 3: 2. Episode #3.2 (2014). Thea Holmes, stand-in for her friend, movie star Lexi Cunningham, is poisoned on the set of a horror movie being made on the island. Whilst Thea served time years earlier for a mugging gone wrong Goodman believes the intended victim was actually Lexi. Screen-writer Arnold Finch openly dislikes her and had looked up poisons online whilst Lexi was about to expose director Carl Collins' affair to his wife. After another suspect seemingly commits suicide the case appears to be closed but Goodman uncovers a deception which leads to the murderer. He also tells Camille that his wife has left him.
- Série 3: 3. Episode #3.3 (2014). Fidel's old school friend, the handsome Carlton Paris, is murdered after visiting a gallery where a valuable painting is to be auctioned. Before he dies he rings the police to say "She's got a gun." Carlton was an escort and regular client Dorothy Foster is devastated by his death. Judge Ann Stone, who says that she used him once, is more off-hand but she has a secret whilst Lauren, trophy wife of temperamental club owner Marc Campese, was planning to run away with Carlton, a fact which her husband discovered. The murder weapon is Marc's gun though he reports it as stolen. Nothing was stolen from Carlton's house except his phone and an old guide book to the island in which Goodman finds a clue which solves the murder.
- Série 3: 4. Episode #3.4 (2014). A party of airline crew is staying at an hotel on the island and stewardess Natasha Thiebert is found dead by poisoning. She had just written a postcard home to describe 'exciting news'. Evidence suggests that pilot Adam Frost, boyfriend of cabin crew member Helen Walker, was in Natasha's room before she died and he admits he had gone to tell her the news of her promotion. Steward Max Leigh was also hoping for that promotion and co-pilot Paul Bevans was in debt to Natasha for money she loaned him to give gambling creditors. Then Adam admits to an affair with Natasha, her true exciting news, and a second search of the room uncovers a poison bottle with his prints on it. Goodman however knows that Adam has been framed and exposes the real murderer.
- Série 3: 5. Episode #3.5 (2014). Jacob Doran, the island's commerce minister, is found shot dead. He has written a suicide note but from the angle of the shot and the missing money from his safe Goodman believes he was murdered though his wife Charlotte, son Drew and secretary Theo find it hard to believe. Doran had recently had an affair with an aide, Lena Bell, which was leaked to the press. Lena is interviewed in the company of her godfather Marlon, who turns out to be the father who deserted Camille was she was six. Whilst Charlotte asks the police to keep her husband's serial adultery from her son drew reveals that Lena was his girlfriend before her affair with Jacob. Then the police discover that Jacob was involved in arms smuggling - which indirectly leads Goodman to solve the murder.
- Série 3: 6. Episode #3.6 (2014). A group of bird watchers are on the island to see its rare green parrots and one of them, Mark Talbot, is murdered with his hunting knife. Talbot was not a popular group member, another visitor Alec Burton threatening to kill him whilst his wife was having an affair with journalist Dan parish and is now a very wealthy widow. The most mystifying aspect of the case is the fact that the victim was only out of sight of the others for a few seconds before his corpse was found but Goodman works out the relevance of Talbot's walking cane and a single sock to solving the murder.
- Série 3: 7. Episode #3.7 (2014). Unpopular land developer Alexander Jackson is shot dead on his small privately-owned island and Goodman and his team sail over to investigate. Only his housekeeper Rosie, secretary Emily and three children Anna, Joseph and Terrance were present. Terrance inherits his father's business whilst aid worker Joseph opposed his father's ruthlessness and Anna felt he had no interest in her work as a painter. Then a storm blows up, stranding them all on the island with no phone or Internet connection. Joseph's gun is the apparent murder weapon but Goodman deduces that he was framed after the real killer had discovered that the victim was about to change his will.
- Série 3: 8. Episode #3.8 (2014). Former surgeon Emma Redding is found dead in her room at the local retirement home, the door locked from the inside which suggests suicide. However her fiancé Colin Campbell and friends Judith Musgrove and Pam and Jim Chandler all say she was looking forward to the evening's dance. Jim, an old friend, was secretly seeing Emma but explains his reasons whilst Colin had invested money with Judith in a seemingly worthless building scheme which Emma had discovered. Another resident, David Whitton, admits that his daughter died whilst Emma was operating on her. As ever Goodman, having proved that Emma was murdered, unmasks the killer, despite the distraction of a visit from his wife Sally, seeking reconciliation. Goodman, however, decides to stay on the island and confesses to Fidel his attraction to Camille.
- Série 4: 1. Episode #4.1 (2015).
- Série 4: 2. Episode #4.2 (2015). Surf school owner Jake Peters is shot dead and robbed in his work-shop though the door is locked from the inside. One of his students, middle-aged Charlie Beckett, is wanted for stealing from the company that made him redundant whilst another, teen-ager Jessica Chambers , tells the police that she is Jake's illegitimate daughter - whom he has rejected. Then Jake's doctor friend Karl tells Goodman that the victim was terminally ill - a fact which plays a part in solving the case.
- Série 4: 3. Episode #4.3 (2015). The Sainte-Marie Heritage Society is celebrating the island's history with a traditional dinner but the members all end up with food poisoning and in the case of group president Francis Davison it is fatal. Suspects number Francis's teen-aged son Ryan, who argued with his father, club secretary Teresa Gower, who was embezzling funds, Francis's ex-mistress Inke and ex-military man Alan Burke, who left the group after a disagreement with Francis. Goodman must determine who is the killer whilst trying to fight his feelings for Camille.
- Série 4: 4. Episode #4.4 (2015). A bride to be is found dead in her hotel bath tub following her hen party. The team must discover whether the murderer is one of the other hens who, or someone else. Meanwhile DI Humphrey battles with his feelings for Camille and her possible transfer to Paris.
- Série 4: 5. Episode #4.5 (2015). Veteran pop group Flowers of Progress is on the island with manager Cheryl Moore recording a come-back album when lead singer Stevie Smith is electrocuted in a swimming pool. With Camille now in France and Florence promoted to sergeant clumsy new officer J.P. Hooper joins the investigation. Despite all the group members having apparent alibis most had a grievance against the victim who, whilst drunk, burned down record producer Vince Thuram's studio twenty years earlier whilst his brother Jim was angry that Stevie had kept an important secret from him. Bizarrely a click beetle not native to the island and a tell-tale puddle help Goodman to solve the case.
- Série 4: 6. Episode #4.6 (2015). The day after Saint Marie's beach volleyball team gets through to the final star player Shelly Kennedy is murdered and her body dumped on a beach - all the suspects of course having an alibi. Shelly was about to go to the sport's governing board, supposedly to report fellow player Alison Turner for injuring another team member Jasmine Laymon but Jasmine's domineering father, the team's coach down plays this. Goodman believes that in fact Shelly was killed because she had identified a saboteur working for the rival finalists but first he must break the murderer's alibi and work out how the body was moved in broad daylight.
- Série 4: 7. Episode #4.7 (2015). Annette Burgess, overbearing boss of a travel company on the island for a team building exercise, is shot in her bed and her phone stolen. Goodman uncovers a secret linking Annette to Dom, the group's youngest member, who has a troubled past. Indeed Dom admits to killing Annette but Goodman discovers that she was already dead before he fired the gun. In fact other group members have cause for grievance, including put upon P.A. Sandra, sister Izzy and Izzy's boyfriend Stuart. One person, however, is not who they claim to be and Goodman works out that this is the killer.
- Série 4: 8. Episode #4.8 (2015). Jack Harmer, accused of murdering Sabine Mason, is himself shot dead in his prison cell and a car is seen speeding away from the scene. Sabine's widower, a pastor, is seen on CCTV with a gun but cleared when it is proved the gun was never fired. Harmer's pregnant widow Mae took out life insurance on him and enters the frame, along with her former lover, Harmer's brother Paul. Goodman's investigation is interrupted by a visit from his lofty barrister father Martin, who wants him to return to England and make up with his ex-wife.
- Série 5: 1. The Complex Murder (2016). As Goodman buys a boat Dan Hagen, wealthy philanthropist and oceanographic leader of a diving party, is shot on board his yacht whilst the four members of his group are all underwater and in each other's sight. Goodman is puzzled by the appearance of a toy soldier next to the corpse and learns, not only that Dan's ex-spouse and current trophy wife are in the party though apparently friends, but that Dan's colleague Sam Blake had argued with him over a professional matter and student Jonathan Taylor was a drug smuggler Dan exposed. Taylor is arrested but ultimately the toy soldier gives Goodman the clue to the way the murder was carried out.
- Série 5: 2. One for the Road (2016). Outgoing island governor Caroline Bamber is poisoned after accepting a drink from Commander Patterson at her leaving party but Goodman finds an unsigned note in her bag warning that someone was out to kill her. Private secretary Ellery tells Goodman that Caroline was blackmailing president Francois Tromeur over an affair but deputy governor Andy Hamilton and assistant Lucy Preville are also in the frame. Goodman deduces how Caroline was poisoned but has less success finding a girlfriend online.
- Série 5: 3. Posing in Murder (2016). During a charity fashion shoot on the island model Zoe MacKay is found strangled and her lap-top missing. The police are told that Zoe had a stalker whilst photographer Jay Croker, model Eloise Ronson and designer Nelson Benedict all had their reasons for wanting to keep her quiet. All the suspects appear to have an alibi until a knowledge of photography helps Goodman unmask the killer - though he is still no nearer to getting himself a girl-friend.
- Série 5: 4. A Personal Murder (2016). After Dwayne has given the oration at his friend Cedrik Verga's funeral, he gets a text from Cedrik that states, "I Was Murdered," although coroner Ivan Tate recorded death by natural causes. Discovering that Cedrik was smothered with a pillow, Goodman interviews Tate, Cedrik's schoolmaster brother Temmy, and Father Floyd Lynch, who all played cards with Cedrik on the night he died, with a neighbor reporting raised voices. The prime suspect is Temmy, whose girlfriend Ottilie Cedrik took from him, although Father Lynch has cause for Cedrik not to reveal letters the priest sent to an unknown woman. However, a visit to a dying woman informs Goodman of a forty-five-year-old incident, the resonance of which down the decades provides the real reason for somebody to kill Cedrik.
- Série 5: 5. Lost Identity (2016). Whilst visiting Goodman his auntie Mary sees conservatory salesman John Green fall to his death from an adjacent hotel balcony. It was his first visit to the island, where he knew no one and he was not robbed. A tenuous link is established with British expat Neil Jenkins, a former career criminal but his partner Ella gives him a sound alibi and the break-through occurs when the police learn that Green is actually Marcus Knight, a man under witness protection, who had been to the island six years earlier. Although she claims to be suffering from the onset of Alzheimer's Disease Mary supplies her nephew with the clue that helps him identify the killer.
- Série 5: 6. Dishing Up Murder (2016). Chef Robert Holt is stabbed to death following the launch of his restaurant Le Calmar. His phone and money are missing but not an expensive watch and initially robbery is suspected. His partner Anouk, son Matt, sous chef Dexter and pastry chef Kim all claim to have been in their villa at the time and only his brother Gary, a bankrupt and ex-prisoner has no alibi. A street urchin picked up the phone which he says Robert dropped whilst arguing with Matt and indeed Matt, Dexter, Kim and Anouk all claim that the victim was a bully who controlled all their lives. To solve the murder and a possible conspiracy Goodman is much helped by footage illegally filmed by a customer on the opening night of the restaurant.
- Série 5: 7. The Blood Red Sea (2016). Hours after salvaging a huge cache of silver coins from the Santa Anna shipwreck and arguing with rival treasure hunter Newton Farrell Tosh Walker is stabbed to death on Newton's boat and his corpse thrown into the sea. Newton is the prime suspect having cleaned out his boat and possessing the murder weapon, in addition to which Tosh rang his wife Naomi to say Newton had stabbed him. The one piece of the puzzle that fails to fit is that at the time of the murder Newton was seen drinking in a local bar. Naomi tells Goodman Tosh suspected her of infidelity whilst his son Sam is exposed as vying with his father for the rights of the company and crew-man Addison stole some of the coins. One of these people would appear to have framed Newton. Goodman must establish who and why.
- Série 5: 8. Flames of Love (2016). Tourist Sian Evans is found dead inside a locked bathroom, having apparently shot herself but Goodman does not believe she committed suicide. She was one of several guests staying at local Astor Henri's hostel, along with boyfriend Griff Morgan, middle-aged writer Perrie Chapman and young Lee Richards. Goodman discovers that Sian had had a fling with Lee and bought ecstasy tablets from Astor, as well as discovering errant wife Perrie's secret. Customarily he assembles all the suspects to denounce Sian's murderer before attending officer JP's wedding and reacquainting himself with visiting former girlfriend Martha.
- Série 6: 1. Erupting in Murder (2017). The police are called to the island's volcano observatory when head vulcanologist Stephen Langham is found dead, presumably of a heart attack though Goodman suspects foul play. The victim's brother, drug addict Daniel, his lover Victoria, who plagiarized his work and the mysterious Megan Colley, another colleague, are all in the frame though commissioner Patterson believes that shifty mayor Richards also had a row with the victim over a planning dispute. In fact there is more than one killer and, having named them, Humphrey can concentrate on entertaining visiting girl-friend Martha.
- Série 6: 2. The Secret of the Flame Tree (2017). Local author Sylvie Baptiste is headlining the island's first literary festival when literature student Esther Monroe, a friend of Florence, is found dead at the foot of a cliff. Suicide is presumed, echoing an event in Sylvie's book, but Goodman thinks otherwise though all those with a motive, Sylvie, her editor Patricia and festival organizers Anna and Oliver Wolf, can alibi each other. Oliver admits to an indiscretion with the victim, discovered but hushed up by his wife whilst Sylvie is found to have a sister, Lizzie, now fallen on hard times and dependent on the author's charity. Traditionally Goodman assembles all the suspects to reveal the killer and how they managed to murder Esther whilst apparently in plain sight.
- Série 6: 3. The Impossible Murder (2017). Humphrey takes Martha to the hotel La Maison Cecile but on their first night Charlie Taylor, brother of owner Elliot, is murdered. Charlie has confronted receptionist Irie over a racket he had going whilst barman Samuel claims he had rewarded him with work to atone for a teen-age indiscretion and Elliot admits Charlie wanted him to sell the hotel, which was losing money. However a chance discovery by Dwayne reveals a crime of passion.
- Série 6: 4. Stumped in Murder (2017). Jerome Martin, president and star player with the island's cricket team, is found shot dead on the pitch after a night of celebrating the side's win in a charity match to raise funds for his disabled son Torey. Team captain and old school-mate Gus Coleman and treasurer Archer Browne come under suspicion but CCTV shows Torey arguing with his father. Widow Sabrina also gains from the death whilst Coleman admits to seeing the deceased giving money to Browne, seemingly as a blackmail payment. This gives the police the key to finding how Jerome died, helped by another suspect. In his personal life Humphrey is heart-broken when Martha goes home.
- Série 6: 5. Man Overboard: Part 1 (2017). Still pining for Martha Humphrey investigates when Tom Lewis is found dead on his yacht. His partner Sophie and her friends Lucy, Hema and Rachel, the rest of the boat party ,all alibi each other but Rachel tells Humphrey she saw Tom make a secret phone call and stuff wads of notes into a bag, not found on board. None recognize a button found on the deck, whose logo links the victim to his banking colleagues back in England. Along with the suspects Humphrey flies to London with Florence and Dwayne - who has a far from reconciliatory meeting with his father - to assist Metropolitan DI Jack Mooney. Of the banking members - Steve Thomas, Martin West, Dominic Green and Frank Henderson Henderson appears to have had a recent meeting with the victim. He denies it but is himself found dead.
- Série 6: 6. Man Overboard: Part 2 (2017). Humphrey is convinced Frank Henderson's supposed suicide was really murder but is puzzled that his door was locked from the inside whilst back in Ste Marie the commander and J.P. learn Tom Lewis was smuggling more that rum and a money card reveals young Steve Thomas to be Lewis's son. To Humphrey Steve is now the prime suspect but the other two partners had an interest in stopping Frank from signing a lucrative deal. However, whilst Humphrey eliminates Steve from Frank's murder he finds a further family connection in the case. Having solved the murders he elects to remain in London with Martha, whilst DI Jack Mooney travels to Ste Marie with his daughter as Humphrey's replacement.
- Série 6: 7. In the Footsteps of a Killer (2017). Tyler McCarthy walks into the police station claiming that he can alibi journalist Nadine Hunter, who was jailed for killing her editor Julie Matlock eight years earlier, giving Jack Mooney his first case on the island. Thus he interviews Julie's widower Ian, who was sympathetic to Nadine, feeling she needed help, his daughter Grace, who hated her and two other reporters, dependable Tony and recidivist Kai, and, given that Nadine has died, he looks for clues in her effects. The absence of a body provides a setback but the analysis of a sound recording of the fatal shot helps to identify the real killer, along with an epiphany at an island festival.
- Série 6: 8. Murder in the Polls (2017). The islanders are electing a new mayor in their community hall with Dwayne providing security but nonetheless oily candidate Victor Pearce is murdered in a polling booth. Rivals Peter Baxter and Camille's mother Catherine are immediate suspects, though Victor's son Kemar, as his heir, is also in the frame along with vicar Matthew Dawson and his wife Judith, since Pearce intended to close their orphanage to make way for his business interests. By reconstructing the crime Jack Mooney is able to identify the culprit - thus ensuring his continued presence in the island police department.