Cena za lidskost (UK) |
Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Horror
Philip John, Colin Teague, Daniel O'Hara, Charles Martin, Toby Haynes, Alex Pillai, Kenneth Glenaan, Declan O'Dwyer
Toby Whithouse, Jamie Mathieson, Lisa McGee, John Jackson, Brian Dooley, Tom Grieves, Rachel Anthony, Tony Basgallop, Lucy Catherine, Sarah Phelps, Daragh Carville, Sarah Dollard
Richard Wells, Sam Watts
Rob Pursey, Toby Whithouse, Cheryl Davies, Philip Trethowan, Matthew Bouch, Debbi Slater, Alison Law, Polly Buckle, Eleanor Moran, David Mason
Lenora Crichlow - Annie (30 episodes 2009-2012), Russell Tovey - George (24 episodes 2008-2012), Aidan Turner - Mitchell (23 episodes 2009-2012), Sinead Keenan - Nina (19 episodes 2009-2011), Michael Socha - Tom (18 episodes 2011-2013), Damien Molony - Hal (14 episodes 2012-2013), Jason Watkins - Herrick (13 episodes 2009-2011), Donald Sumpter - Kemp (9 episodes 2009-2010), Paul Kasey - Werewolf (9 episodes 2009-2012), Kate Bracken - Alex (9 episodes 2012-2013), Lyndsey Marshal - Lucy (8 episodes 2010), Andrew Gower - Cutler (7 episodes 2012), Mark Fleischmann - Technician (7 episodes 2010), Steven Robertson - Dominic Rook (7 episodes 2012-2013), Gina Bramhill - Woman (6 episodes 2012), Dylan Brown - Seth (6 episodes 2008-2009), Ruari Mears - Werewolf (6 episodes 2011-2013), Amy Manson - Daisy (6 episodes 2010), Annabel Scholey - Lauren (5 episodes 2009), Gregg Chillin - Owen (5 episodes 2009), Paul Rhys - Ivan (5 episodes 2010), Rebecca Cooper - Cara (5 episodes 2009-2011), Phil Davis - Captain Hatch (5 episodes 2013), Robson Green - McNair (4 episodes 2011), Lucy Gaskell - Sam (4 episodes 2010), Sama Goldie - Janey (4 episodes 2009), Toby Whithouse - Alistair Frith (4 episodes 2013), Anthony Flanagan - Fergus (3 episodes 2012), Erin Richards - Nancy Reid (3 episodes 2011), Molly Jones - Molly (3 episodes 2010), Adrian Schiller - Hennessey (3 episodes 2010), John Stahl - Quinn (3 episodes 2010), Nathan Wright - Hugh (3 episodes 2010), Colin Hoult - Ian Crumb (3 episodes 2013), Louis Mahoney - Leo (3 episodes 2012-2013), James Lance - Kirby (2 episodes 2012), Mark Lewis Jones - Richard (2 episodes 2011), Mark Gatiss - Mr. Snow (2 episodes 2012), Claire Cage - Patsy (2 episodes 2013), Dean Lennox Kelly - Tully (2 episodes 2009), Justin Salinger - Cooper (2 episodes 2011), Clare Higgins - Josie (2 episodes 2009), Craig Roberts - Adam (2 episodes 2011-2012), Alex Lanipekun - Saul (2 episodes 2010), Tamla Kari - Pearl (2 episodes 2012), Melanie Walters - Emma (2 episodes 2011), Mark Williams - Regus (2 episodes 2012), Josef Altin - Billy (2 episodes 2009), Ian Puleston-Davies - Chief Constable Wilson (2 episodes 2010), Lacey Turner - Lia (2 episodes 2011), Alex Warren - Campbell (2 episodes 2010), Joe Hall - Man (2 episodes 2009-2010), Michael Begley - Chaplain (2 episodes 2009-2010), Ellie Kendrick - Alison (2 episodes 2012-2013), Hamza Jeetooa - Alan (2 episodes 2013), Katie Powles - Amy (Clubber) (2 episodes 2012), Katherine Denkinson - Dead Woman in Hallway (2 episodes 2013), Guy Flanagan - John Mitchell (1 episode 2008), Andrea Riseborough - Annie (1 episode 2008), Adrian Lester - Herrick (1 episode 2008), Amanda Abbington - Golda (1 episode 2012), Ella Ainsworth - Henrietta (1 episode 2012), Matthew Ashforde - Isaac Daniels (1 episode 2012), Ben Greaves-Neal - Oliver (1 episode 2013), Claire Foy - Julia (1 episode 2008), Scott Arthur - Corpse (1 episode 2011), Marion Bailey - Ruth (1 episode 2011), Tom Bevan - Mr. Jacobs (1 episode 2011), Philip Brook - Sean Hancock (1 episode 2011), Boyd Clack - Bazzer (1 episode 2011), Alexandra Roach - Sasha (1 episode 2011), Sacha Dhawan - Pete (1 episode 2012), Julian Barratt - Larry Chrysler (1 episode 2013), Dominique McElligott - Lauren (1 episode 2008), James Fleet - George Senior (1 episode 2011), Georgia Henshaw - Joy (1 episode 2011), Tony Maudsley - Graham (1 episode 2011), Sarah Niles - Dr. Hayley Hamilton (1 episode 2011), Natalie Burt - Rachel Cutler (1 episode 2012), Darren Evans - Dewi (1 episode 2012), Russell Gomer - Dessie (1 episode 2012), Caryl Morgan - Check-Out Girl (1 episode 2012), Amanda Hale - Lady Mary (1 episode 2013), Lee Ingleby - Edgar Wyndam (1 episode 2011), Trudi Jackson - Blodwen (1 episode 2011), Morgan James - No 7 (1 episode 2011), Rhodri Lewis - Young Tom (1 episode 2011), Jonny Owen - Gethin (1 episode 2011), Nicola Walker - Wendy (1 episode 2011), Selina Griffiths - Yvonne (1 episode 2012), Ceri Mears - Custody Sergeant (1 episode 2012), Laura Patch - Michaela (1 episode 2012), Saikat Ahamed - Mortuary Attendant (1 episode 2008), Kerry Gibson - Hannah (1 episode 2009), Jessica Harris - Becca (1 episode 2009), Bryan Dick - Sykes (1 episode 2010), Gwynfor Jones - Paul Jameson (1 episode 2011), Michelle Luther - Sadie (1 episode 2011), Sean Francis - Lucas (1 episode 2012), Marshall Griffin - Kane (1 episode 2012), Lucy Robinson - Dr. Wilson (1 episode 2012), Wayne Cater - Martin (1 episode 2013), Zara Ramm - Cathy (1 episode 2008), Lizzie Roper - Maggie (1 episode 2009), John-Paul Hurley - Douglas (1 episode 2010), Paul Kaye - Vincent (1 episode 2011), Anita Reynolds - Nita Mawulawde (1 episode 2011), Fred Pearson - Archivist (1 episode 2012), Angus Wright - Dr. North (1 episode 2012), Non Haf - Sophie (1 episode 2013), Huw Davies - Rory (1 episode 2008), Julia Ford - Fleur (1 episode 2009), Alex Price - Gilbert (1 episode 2009), Matt Barber - Young Kemp (1 episode 2010), Joel Gillman - Galvin (1 episode 2010), Charlene McKenna - Josie (1 episode 2010), Lauren O'Neil - Kirsty (1 episode 2010), Steve John Shepherd - Carl (1 episode 2010), Rhys Matthews - Policeman (1 episode 2011), Giles Thomas - Custody Sergeant (1 episode 2011), Danny Webb - Marcus (1 episode 2011), Mali Harries - Lisa (1 episode 2012), Anthony O'Donnell - Emrys (1 episode 2012), Madeleine Harris - Hetty (1 episode 2013), Will Irvine - Peter (1 episode 2008), Mykola Allen - Bernie (1 episode 2009), Howard Coggins - Maintenance Man (1 episode 2009), Glenn Doherty - Duncan (1 episode 2009), John Hollingworth - Turlow (1 episode 2009), Vincent Franklin - Ross (1 episode 2010), Simon Paisley Day - Alan Cortez (1 episode 2010), Sara Pascoe - Kathleen (1 episode 2010), Kai Owen - Bob (1 episode 2011), Alex Jennings - Griffin (1 episode 2012), Michael Wildman - Milo (1 episode 2012), Daniel Kerr - Decky (1 episode 2013), Victoria Ross - Lady Catherine (1 episode 2013), Nathalie Armin - Eleanor (1 episode 2008), Barry Aird - Jim (1 episode 2009), Adam Deacon - Marco (1 episode 2009), Morgan Walters - Policeman (1 episode 2009), Aimee-Ffion Edwards - Robin (1 episode 2010), Edward Franklin - Daniel (1 episode 2010), Pearce Quigley - Catholic Priest (1 episode 2010), Terry Wogan - Sir Terry Wogan (1 episode 2010), Natasha Llewellyn - News Reporter (1 episode 2011), Martin Hancock - Leader (1 episode 2013), Jeremy Swift - Emil (1 episode 2013), Sarah Counsell - HCA Nurse (1 episode 2009), Mark Flitton - Shop Owner (1 episode 2009), Sara Lloyd Gregory - Amy McBride (1 episode 2010), Morgan Jones - Jimmy (1 episode 2010), Dale Meeks - Welder (1 episode 2010), David Wood - Sports Reporter (1 episode 2011), Wendy Brierley - Old Lady (1 episode 2009), Jonathan Aris - Newsreader (1 episode 2010), Glyn Grimstead - Policeman (1 episode 2010), Margaret John - Old Lady (1 episode 2010), Sally Ann Matthews - Orla (1 episode 2010), Federico Zanni - Pablo (1 episode 2010), Rick Bacon - Dr. Newell (1 episode 2009), George Oliver - Pizza Delivery Boy (1 episode 2009), Lewis Rhomes - Ahmed (1 episode 2009), Jacquetta May - Carmen (1 episode 2010), Dan Mersh - Policeman (1 episode 2010), David Webber - Train Worker (1 episode 2010), Mason Beaumont - Stevo (1 episode 2009), Abigail Davies - Paramedic (1 episode 2009), Rhiannon Harper-Rafferty - Nurse (1 episode 2009), Marlene Sidaway - Older Woman (1 episode 2010), Jason Gregg - Hoodie (1 episode 2009), Michael Austin - Journalist (1 episode 2012), Stefan Boehm - Roy (1 episode 2012), Claire Delaney - Angela (1 episode 2013), Peter Dobbie - Newsreader (1 episode 2013), Feth Greenwood - Werewolf Bobby (1 episode 2013), Ricky Grover - Bobby (1 episode 2013), Gordon Kennedy - Brendan (1 episode 2013), Mickey Lewis - Possessed TV Cameraman (1 episode 2013), Kathryn Prescott - Natasha (1 episode 2013), Caitlin Richards - Hazel (1 episode 2013), Simon Pengelly - Vampire Heavy (uncredited) (4 episodes 2011-2012), Lorena Fernández - Captive Human (uncredited) (3 episodes 2009-2010), Chris Wilson - Hospital Doctor (uncredited) (2 episodes 2008-2010), Maria Del Carmen - Vampire Lily (uncredited) (2 episodes 2009), Matthew Rohman - Medieval Soldier (uncredited) (2 episodes 2010-2011), John R. Walker - Edgar's Bodyguard (uncredited) (2 episodes 2010-2011), Francesco Rochira - Vampire Heavy (uncredited) (2 episodes 2011), Alan Bond - Wake Guest (uncredited) (1 episode 2008), Richard Price - Vampire (uncredited) (1 episode 2009), Dee Thompson - Girl in Toilets (uncredited) (1 episode 2009), Kirsty Jeffery - Tally Westwood (uncredited) (1 episode 2010), Glenn Salvage - Vampire Slayer (uncredited) (1 episode 2010), Thaer Al-Shayei - Werewolf Antagoniser (uncredited) (1 episode 2011), Greg Ashton - Werewolf Antagoniser (uncredited) (1 episode 2011), Ajaz Aslam - Shop Keeper (uncredited) (1 episode 2011), Shaun Lucas - Feasting Vampire (uncredited) (1 episode 2011), Helena Dennis - Clubber (uncredited) (1 episode 2012), Jamie Oliver-Jones - Louis (uncredited) (1 episode 2012), Clem So - Gary (uncredited) (1 episode 2012), Tom So - Stefan (uncredited) (1 episode 2012)
Russel Tovey, Lenora Crichlowová a Aidan Turner jsou hereckými představiteli trojice spolubydlících, kteří se snaží žít jako ostatní lidé, až na to, že lidé nejsou. Pilotní díl tohoto zábavného a vzrušujícího šestidílného dramatického seriálu, v němž sledujeme tajný dvojí život vlkodlaka, upíra a ducha, byl poprvé uveden v únoru 2008 jako šedesátiminutový speciál. Sledovalo ho skoro 450 000 diváků a získal si i sympatie kritiků. Russell Tovey si v něm zopakoval roli sympatického George, který bojuje se svou dvojí identitou jako uhlazený portýr v nemocnici, a jednou za měsíc za úplňku se proměňuje v děsivého vlkodlaka, lačnícího po mase. Aidan Turner hraje pohledného, výřečného Mitchella, který to na rozdíl od George umí se ženami, ale ve skutečnosti je to upír toužící po lidské krvi. A poslední z trojice je Annie, kterou ztělesnila Lenora Crichlowová, upovídaný duch, jemuž chybí sebedůvěra a zoufale potřebuje společnost. Annie se stále stýská po snoubenci, jehož si před osudovou nehodou, která ji proměnila v ducha, měla vzít, a který se náhodou stane majitelem jejich bytu. Všichni tři se snaží žít jako ostatní lidé a utajit před okolním světem svá temná tajemství, ale jediní, na koho se mohou spolehnout, jsou oni sami.
- Série 1: 0. Pilot (2008). George Sands, a young porter at a Bristol hospital, has an unenviable secret. Some years ago he was attacked by a pack of werewolves and is now one himself. His friend and co-worker John Mitchell, whilst he looks very young, is a centuries old vampire, though he is trying to resist his blood lust, placing him at odds with the vampire leader Herrick. The pair rent a house and are surprised to find a third occupant whom only they can see - Annie, a young woman who died after falling downstairs in the house and is now a ghost.
- Série 1: 1. Flotsam and Jetsam (2009). George needs to transform quickly when he finds the hospital basement closed for refurbishment and does so in the house, which he trashes in the process. Mitchell explains to the landlord, Annie's ex-boyfriend, that they are courting the minimalist look and he is delighted. Mitchell has greater problems resisting the demands of Herrick, the vampire chief, to join in the revolt against humans and coping with the fact that the girl he once vampirized has killed his new squeeze.
- Série 1: 2. Tully (2009). George is not pleased to find that Mitchell has asked the neighbours round in his efforts to make the two of them seem more human. He is even less happy to be followed home by Tully, another, more experienced, werewolf, who gives him handy survival hints. Tully is also a ladies' man who shows George how to score with a frosty nurse and George is eventually won over. Mitchell resists the urge to bite a neighbour with a cut finger but Herrick is in the locality, herding away Lauren, Mitchell's ex-. George is deeply shocked when Tully confesses his real reason for coming to see him and they part for good.
- Série 1: 3. Ghost Town (2009). When Annie gets depressed at what should have been her wedding anniversary to Owen, the boys take her to a club, where she meets Gilbert, a ghost who died in 1985, and who tells Annie she is in a ghostly state because she has unresolved business in her life, though he does not know what it is. He is sweet on Annie and moves into the house, almost ruining George's date with nurse Nina, but George is later overjoyed to find that, despite being a werewolf, he can still function sexually. Mitchell is stalked by the troubled Lauren, frightened by her own blood-lust, and he lets her drink his blood, as well as stealing hospital supplies for her. Gilbert eventually passes over, having learned that his purpose was to give Annie information, but Annie, who has mistakenly believed that her 'business' was to please Owen, remains in limbo, having discovered, to her horror, what really killed her.
- Série 1: 4. Another Fine Mess (2009). Mitchell confronts Herrick over his encouraging Lauren's blood lust - including a DVD of her killing a young man after sex - but Herrick taunts him for not sticking to his own kind and trying to be human. Later Lauren appears to tell Mitchell she is happy with her lot and wish him good-bye. Going home he befriends Fleur, a single mother and her twelve-year-old son Bernie but they accidentally watch the fatal DVD and the neighbours persecute the boys as child molesters. Locals attack the house and Bernie is nearly killed with Fleur and Mitchell facing a huge responsibility as to his future though the decision leaves the boys' tenancy secure. Annie's reaction to the true nature of her demise sparks off poltergeist activities.
- Série 1: 5. Where the Wild Things Are (2009). Disillusioned by his efforts to be human, Mitchell returns to the company of his fellow undead to help recruit new vampires from the terminal wards at the hospital. George lures Owen to the house where Annie tries to haunt him, but he scorns her efforts. Mitchell meets up with Josie, an ex-girlfriend who now has incurable cancer. She rejects his offer of immortality through vampirism as unnatural, and Mitchell himself is shocked to learn that several of the 'recruits' are unwilling victims. The three housemates invade the vampires' lair and are rescued by Lauren whom Mitchell finally dispatches out of pity. Back at the house Annie has her final revenge on Owen, driving him mad; but, just as the door appears for her to pass over, Herrick turns up.
- Série 1: 6. Bad Moon Rising (2009). After Herrick attacks him with a stake, Mitchell is hospitalized and Annie refuses to pass over in order to stay with him. Two vampires come to the hospital, but George, helped by a nervous chaplain, sees them off, and the dying Josie sacrifices herself by donating her blood to cure Mitchell. Discharged, Mitchell challenges Herrick to a dual, one to one, with an amnesty for Annie and George; however, Annie and George stand by him. She literally blows away several blood-suckers, and George repays Mitchell for once saving him from a pack of vampires two years earlier by taking his place and destroying Herrick (an act watched by Nina). Herrick is vanquished but Kemp, Owen's psychiatrist, becomes a new threat, expressing an interest in locating the trio.
- Série 2: 1. Cure and Contagion (2010). Mitchell and George encounter husband and wife vampires Ivan and Daisy, who warn them of the likely power struggle after Herrick's death and their own vulnerability. Annie gets work in a pub and takes home customer Nathan, and Mitchell befriends new doctor Lucy. At the full moon, whilst the sinister Kemp destroys a captive werewolf in a pressure chamber, Nina is horrified to find that, accidentally scratched by George, she too transforms into a werewolf. George is pursued by the flirtatious Daisy who wants him to enjoy the dark side and has sex with him. Smelling Daisy's perfume on him increases Nina's anguish but they make up and the other housemates pledge to support Nina. Whilst they are all out, Kemp comes to the house with a psychic, testing for supernatural presences, and sensing triumph.
- Série 2: 2. Serve God, Love Me and Mend (2010). Mitchell shelters Carl, an old vampire friend who has tried to 'be human' but killed again, (with his victim arriving at the hospital and intriguing Lucy). With help from Ivan and George, Mitchell gets Carl out of the country, but Nina, appalled, leaves George, running right into Kemp, who has been monitoring the house. Pathologist Quinn tells Mitchell that he once colluded with Herrick for money but, with Herrick gone, he has become honest again. Ivan forewarns Mitchell of things only getting worse. Meanwhile, Saul tells Annie he was dead for several minutes following a car crash and saw the same corridor she did. He also imagines that people on the television are addressing him personally and goading him into making Annie pass over. Ultimately, he cannot do it and goes through the door alone, but Annie finds herself regressed from the experience and that, once more, humans cannot see her - starting with Hugh, to whom she had just begun to get close.
- Série 2: 3. Long Live the King (2010). Three hundred and sixty years after supposed Satanists were executed in the catacombs of Bristol, vampire attacks re-commence. Though Chief Constable Wilson refuses to be drawn into speculation by journalists, he, in fact, knows all about vampires, having done business with Herrick, and now with Mitchell. Mitchell addresses an assembly of vampires, telling them they must refrain from blood or else be hunted to extinction. Despite initial opposition led by Daisy, he is ultimately accepted as their new vampire king. Lucy is intrigued when a vampire victim brought to the hospital supposedly kills himself, but Mitchell is unable to tell her anything, which makes their first date a disaster. Having successfully re-united Hugh with his ex-girlfriend Kirsty, George gets a call from Nina, who is about to do "something wonderful." And the identity of the mysterious and threatening Prof. Jagget is finally revealed.
- Série 2: 4. Educating Creature (2010). George is unaware that his retaliatory snipes at Lucy's "suspicious" interest in Mitchell have merit. She is really a geneticist, recruited by Kemp after seeing her publication on the possible existence of an evil gene which could be isolated. Kemp is anxious to try out her theory on the likes of vampires and werewolves, but she, not as ruthless as he, steps in to save Nina from the latest experiment. George gets a new job as a language teacher, meets single parent Sam, and buys a cage for his transformations, in which he also goes one step further - putting himself to sleep via tranquilizers. The absence of blood-lust as a werewolf, however, leaves him violent in his day-to-day life, prone to physical and verbal outbursts. Annie, meanwhile, gets saved from being pulled through the door by Sykes, a young R.A.F. pilot who died in World War Two and who is scared to pass over for fear of meeting the men he believes he killed. He tarries to give Annie survival tips and tells her it is ...
- Série 2: 5. The Looking Glass (2010). Annie looks after a ghost mother's ghost baby for a day, making George broody and keen to move in with Sam and her brattish daughter Molly. Chief Constable Wilson fetches Mitchell to kill a paedophile but Mitchell refuses, recalling an incident from forty years earlier with Herrick when he first learnt to experience compassion (and where Herrick got the idea of being a policeman). He warns the offender to give himself up instead and later kills Wilson. Covered in the policeman's blood he arrives for a dinner date at Lucy's flat. She knows he is a vampire and has a stake, given her by Kemp, with which to kill him.
- Série 2: 6. In the Morning (2010). Lucy cannot bring herself to kill Mitchell and tells Kemp, whose hatred of vampires is seen to stem from the fact that a trio of them killed his family when he was a young vicar in 1972. George starts to make a home with Sam but Molly discerns he has a secret. Annie strays into an old theatre and sees Alan Cortez, a washed-up medium who has lost his psychic powers. She assembles a team of ghosts to tell their loved ones the truth - which also enables the ghosts to pass over. She is amazed to see her mother, Carmen, in the audience and allows Carmen to achieve closure by knowing that her daughter wants her to stop grieving. Acting on information from a reluctant Lucy, Kemp dynamites the mortuary in which Mitchell and the other vampires are meeting.
- Série 2: 7. Damage (2010). Only Daisy and Mitchell survive the blast. Nina visits George to say she believes Kemp and Lucy can cure them. He is unconvinced; however, after a panic in which he began to transform whilst visiting Molly's school's opening evening (only just getting home in time to be caged), he agrees to visit Kemp's lab, accompanied by Annie. Mitchell reverts to blood lust, killing Quinn, and taking a terrible revenge on some innocent bystanders before learning that Lucy betrayed him.
- Série 2: 8. All God's Children (2010). Inside Kemp's 'facility' George, believing Mitchell to be dead, listens as Lucy, justifying her work, tells him she loved Mitchell. He also hears a tape of Annie claiming to hate her ghostly existence and crave closure. To create a door Kemp kills Hennessey, his psychic, pushing both him and Annie through it. Mitchell, having slain some of Kemp's minions, is about to kill Kemp but George stops him, stating that Annie would not have wanted it. Nina, Mitchell and George all escape and three months later are living in a country cottage. Lucy visits, to apologise, but she is followed by Kemp, who kills her before he is swept through a door created by Annie. Annie appears on a television screen in a limbo from which Mitchell vows to save her but, thanks to Cara, another enemy may not be dead.
- Série 3: 1. Lia (2011). Nina, Mitchell and George move into a former hotel in Wales with a basement suitable for the werewolves' transformations. Annie appears on a TV screen and Mitchell follows a recently deceased man in the hospital where they are working through a portal to Purgatory to save her. He meets sparky ghost Lia,who confronts him with some of his previous grisly handiwork and identifies herself as one of his train victims but allows him to take Annie back into the world.George pursues Tom,another young werewolf but gets arrested after landing in a 'dogging' area though Nina gets him out of the cells before the full moon rises. Next day Tom rescues his father,'Mad Dog' McNair,another werewolf,who has wreaked a bloody revenge on the people who abducted him to become a cage-fighter.
- Série 3: 2. Adam's Family (2011). Nina and George encounter Adam, who looks fifteen but is forty-six, a recently orphaned vampire whose late parents were his blood supply. They give him a room in the house but Mitchell is not welcoming, having problems of his own. In addition to recalling Lia's words that he would be killed by a werewolf he is visited by Richard Hargreaves, carpet layer and vampire, on behalf of the 'old ones', vampires irate with him for the train massacre, who want to send him away to South America before the police grow suspicious. Richard and his wife Emma seem a cosy middle-class couple keen to adopt Adam but they are not what they seem and ultimately Mitchell, falling for Annie and anxious to stay around, gives Adam the money Richard provided for his escape.
- Série 3: 3. Type 4 (2011). Whilst Mitchell confides in George his love for Annie the ghost herself is followed home by Sasha,a zombie or Type 4 supernatural being,stuck in limbo as a result of Mitchell's saving Annie.Annie and Mitchell learn that she has escaped from a morgue where zombies were being used in painful experiments. Though putrefying Sasha refuses to believe she is one of the undead until she freaks out her boyfriend so Annie gives her a make-over and a night on the town before she passes over. Mitchell has problems with Graham,an ageing Goth vampire who threatens to tell Annie about the train massacre and has to be silenced whilst Nina discovers that she and George are to have a 'little hairy baby'.
- Série 3: 4. The Pack (2011). Whilst Annie and Mitchell come to the conclusion their relationship can only be spiritual, Nina and George,concerned how their baby will turn out,seek out Tom and his surly father McNair,who has told the lad that being a werewolf is empowering. However he has not been entirely honest with him and how he became a lycanthrope. McNair hates vampires,who killed his wife,and Mitchell,in view of Lia's prediction,fears that McNair may be his killer so he gives him to Richard and Emma for cage-fighting. But when Tom,Nina and George are taken instead,McNair and Mitchell join forces to save them.The McNairs go on their way but a familiar figure surfaces in a psychiatric ward.
- Série 3: 5. The Longest Day (2011). Nina and George feel the need to get Herrick out of hospital before the authorities ask questions so,claiming that he is Nina's uncle Billy,they take him home to a less than rapturous welcome from Mitchell, even though Herrick seems to be genuinely amnesiac and unsure of who he is. Cara turns up,wanting to restore Herrick to his former powers but he rejects her and she kills herself. Before Mitchell can do anything to Herrick,Wendy,a nervous social worker, comes to visit and is surprised to find that officially no Uncle Billy exists - though Nina manages to fob her off. Herrick senses that Mitchell is his enemy and discovers a scrap-book of the train murders. He shows it to Nina,who calls the police.
- Série 3: 6. Daddy Ghoul (2011). George reads of the death of his father,whom he has not seen since being bitten by Tully,and goes to observe the funeral from a distance. However he learns that George,senior, only faked his death,having moved out of the house to live in a trailer after his wife Ruth,devastated to think that her son was dead,left him for young George's bullying gym teacher. The two Georges go to visit Ruth and the parents are reconciled but find it hard to accept that their son is a lycanthrope. D.C. Nancy Reid visits the house after Nina's phone call. Annie finds it hard to believe that Mitchell would be involved in a massacre and Mitchell burns his scrapbook,unaware that Herrick has already shown it to Nancy.
- Série 3: 7. Though the Heavens Fall (2011). After confessing his guilt to Annie, Mitchell is arrested and dragged off to the police station,where he is terrified that,when his photograph is taken,his identity will be exposed. The McNairs come back to the house after the father has been injured fighting vampires. He knows Herrick of old and,as the full moon rises,prepares to kill him but ends up dead himself. Herrick is now fully restored of his powers and memory and goes on the rampage,killing Nancy - whose superior Cooper,also a vampire,was finished off by Annie - and threatening Nina.
- Série 3: 8. The Wolf-Shaped Bullet (2011). A uniformed Herrick slaughters Mitchell's police captors before putting him into a cage and bringing in George,whom Herrick hopes will kill Mitchell after being told that Nina has been attacked. However they are saved by the arrival of Tom,who escapes with George whilst Mitchell kills off Herrick for good. Annie is lured into purgatory by Lia,who tells that she lied to Mitchell about his being killed by a werewolf to scare him but that he believes her prophesy will come true. Sensing that Annie now despises Mitchell Lia lets Annie go and she is able to help bring Nina back to life. Mitchell returns to the house,begging George to put a stake through him before he kills any more people but they are interrupted by Edgar Wyndam,a representative of the 'old' vampires,who has his own plans for Mitchell. Which one of them will George finally send on his way?
- Série 4: 1. Eve of the War (2012). In the future the world is seen to be at risk of take over by vampires. In the present Annie,Tom and George look after George's baby Eve after Nina has been murdered by vampires. Despite her parentage the child is fully human with no werewolf traits but vampire leader Griffin still wants her dead as,according to kindly vampire archivist Regus,she will save the world from his kind. Griffin takes her but,thanks to Regus and disgruntled young vampire Dewi,she is saved and Griffin killed though George too pays the price. On the other side of the country a ghost called Pearl,elderly werewolf Leo and young vampire Hal are also seen to share a house.
- Série 4: 2. Being Human 1955 (2012). Following a supernatural radio announcement Leo, Pearl and Hal arrive at Annie and Tom's to pay homage to George and Nina's baby daughter Eve, the Chosen One, who will save the world. Knowing that this means the extermination of vampires, Hal is less pleased to see her than the others but remains the only one of the three to survive when Pearl and Leo, having declared their love for each other, pass over. Hal appears to come close to killing the baby but is prevented by Tom. However, following a visit to a pawn shop by the two boys in keeping with Leo's last wish, Fergus, the successor to Griffin, gets on their trail.
- Série 4: 3. The Graveyard Shift (2012). Despite his protestations that isolation curbs his blood lust Hal is persuaded by Annie and Tom to work in the cafe with Tom,where they meet a weird Goth girl Michaela. After a confrontation with Fergus Annie seeks the help of Regus,who tells her that Eve's nemesis has a burnt arm and who suggests they leave town with the baby,but before they can do so vampires led by Fergus pursue Michaela,Hal and Tom from the cafe back to the house where Hal leads his house-mates in killing the vampires. Michaela is vampiricised but loves it and goes off with the 400-year old Regus. As the trio decide to stay in the house a ghost called Kirby comes back from beyond.
- Série 4: 4. A Spectre Calls (2012). Kirby, a charming ghost from the 1970s,arrives,apparently sent by Nina to help look after Eve and immediately charms Annie. However when a doctor is called out to the baby Kirby gives him a heart attack and it is clear that he has come to harm the child,dividing the household and setting Tom up for an assault charge from which he is saved by vampire lawyer Cutler. Kirby is a serial killer seeking notoriety but is dispatched by Annie using electricity. Hal investigates the train tunnel massacre,questioning a female doctor who is later killed by Cutler to keep their conspiracy as to the real perpetrators quiet.
- Série 4: 5. Hold the Front Page (2012). Youthful-looking vampire Adam returns with middle-aged, sensible girlfriend,headmistress Yvonne,pursued by the gutter press out to expose their affair. Despite initially believing the household to be delusional Yvonne has a strange effect on Tom and Hal,giving them erotic dreams and causing them to fight over her for she is a succubus,who casts a spell on any man she touches - though Adam truly loves her and they leave together. Vampire-hunting journalist Pete is on their trail but makes the mistake of explaining his interest to Cutler,with fatal results. Cutler then posts film of Tom on the Internet as proof of werewolves' existence.
- Série 4: 6. Puppy Love (2012). Tom meets a brainy young soulmate, Allison, and finds a bond between themselves to discover why the vamps are trying to expose the wolves. Meanwhile Annie makes a poor judgement call at the door and is now in guard of helping Emrys to find his closure so he can pass over. Hal is smitten by a brief meeting with a young cutie, Alex, and he tries to see if he can court her without succumbing to his urges. In the background Golda has returned to restore order before the Old Ones return and has taken control from Cutler. Does Tom find love, but Allison learns he is a true gentleman instead of following her animal instincts. Tom and Allison get help from Cutler to seal the leak but will that be it for them being together. As the door is open, Annie meets another spirit that needs her help.
- Série 4: 7. Making History (2012). Cutler reminds Hal of the time when he was a leader of the historic vampires known as the Old Ones,indoctrinating Cutler and causing him to kill his wife. Finally he gets Hal to drink a glass of blood though Hal tries to fight his impulses,sparing Alex,though she is killed by another vampire and becomes a ghost. Learning that Cutler aims to prepare the world for the coming of the vampires by showing that werewolves are the real enemy Hal ultimately thwarts his plan to film Tom,having transformed into a werewolf,kill a cellar full of people. The woman who claims to be Eve shows Annioe a bleak vision of the future where vampires led by Hal are in control. She tells Annie to kill her in order to prevent this from happening.
- Série 4: 8. The War Child (2012). Cutler greets the Old Ones led by Snow as Annie tells Alex and the boys of her meeting with Eve,who asked her to kill her. She says that she cannot and destroys Cutler when he comes to the house to harm the baby girl. Tom plans to kill the Old Ones by means of a suicide bomb,a fact which becomes known to Milo,a werewolf who is part of Snow's entourage and whom Tom rebuffs,just as Hal refuses Snow's offer to join him in his conquest of the world. Hal and Tom visit the vampires' lair with the baby,latterly joined by Annie. Snow tells her that he wants Eve but has no intention of killing her,merely keeping her hidden as she is the figurehead of resistance. As a consequence it is down to Annie to take the drastic action needed to save civilisation and to shape her own destiny. In a coda Mr Rook,leader of the men who disposed of Alex's corpse,also brings the filmed evidence of Tom's transformation into a werewolf to a vault for tidying away.
- Série 5: 1. The Trinity (2013). Ninety years earlier vampire Hal and werewolf Lady Catherine attempted,unsuccessfully,to end the war created by the devil through the Trinity between werewolves and vampires. In the present Alex,discovering that she drowned,searches for her body with Tom's help so that she may pass over. Hal is approached by the sinister Dominic Rook who tries to tempt him with a supply of blood if he will engineer a vampire take-over but Hal refuses,shortly before being responsible for office worker Ian "Crumb" Cran being run over. To prevent Ian dying Hal turns him into a vampire and imprisons him in the cellar but Alex releases him and he returns to work and kills a colleague. Rook is summoned by the Home Secretary,who tells him his department is to be closed,causing Rook to fear for the future of his 'tenants'. Rook collects Ian from the office and takes him away whilst Tom and Hal start work at the Grand Hotel as waiters. Here the sinister and cantankerous guest Captain Hatch whispers into the ...
- Série 5: 2. Sticks and Rope (2013). As Hal and Tom go head to head as employee of the month - an idea suggested by Hatch,who likes to see vampires and werewolves at odds - Alex discovers another ghost in the house. This is a little Victorian boy,Oliver,who killed himself after causing his younger brother's death playing hide and seek. It becomes apparent that Hatch has sent Oliver to the trio as a trap and,though the child successfully passes over, having admitted to Alex that he was bait,she is warned that 'He Will Rise.' Rook meanwhile grooms Ian Crumb to do his bidding.
- Série 5: 3. Pie and Prejudice (2013). Hal is now manager at the Grand,Hatch having scared off his predecessor. When disgruntled TV weatherman Larry Chrysler comes to make a personal appearance Tom,recognizing him as a fellow werewolf,is impressed and invites him to stay at the house and school him in the ways of success. Hal however sees that Larry is a has-been and a free-loader,exploiting Tom,and needs to be got rid of. Alex is befriended by Lady Mary,a mischievous eighteenth century ghost who can read people's minds by feeling their heads. She believes she was Hal's last victim and has successfully prevented him from killing for over two centuries. Alex knows better and gets Hal to confess the truth,leading to another situation where the house-mates must pull together to help one of their own. Dominic Rook,distraught at his department's closure,contemplates suicide but is saved by a phone call from Hal.
- Série 5: 4. The Greater Good (2013). Having disposed of Larry for Hal, Rook, his department being depleted, billets Bobby, a dim werewolf from the 1980s, onto the trio. Tom, his appointed minder, is initially annoyed but starts to bond with his charge as they work together at the hotel. Hal also brings Ian Crumb to the house in an effort to curb his blood lust. Hatch recognizes Rook when he comes to the hotel and, in his quest to get rid of supernaturals, persuades Rook to unleash the lycanthropic Bobby on the hotel, an act in which quick thinking from Hal and the werewolf Tom prevents bloodshed. Hatch, however, eventually gets the better of poor Bobby whilst Hal, angry at Ian Crumb's jealousy of his relationship with Alex, renews his taste for blood.
- Série 5: 5. No Care, All Responsibility (2013). Tom rescues and employs Natasha, a young womam as a waitress and falls for her, unaware that Rook is using her in the plot with Hatch to drive a wedge between vampires and Werewolves. Hal initially recoils from her but finds her useful as a blood donor now that his thirst has returned. Alex is convinced that Hatch is evil and steals a file from Rook, linking him to many deaths at the hotel over the years. She goes to tell Hal but is appalled to see him drinking Natasha's blood but offers to help. Sadly Natasha is yet another sacrifice in the fight between good and evil before Alex discovers the real and terrifying identity of Hatch.
- Série 5: 6. The Last Broadcast (2013). Alex escapes Hatch's clutches and stops Hal,who has just claimed more victims,and Tom from fighting by revealing that Hatch is literally the devil incarnate. Hal explains that the demonic plan was to cause chaos by setting supernaturals against each other - hence the employee of the month contest. When the trio find the streets strewn with corpses Hal reveals that Hatch could cause people,such as Natasha and Bobby,to commit suicide by suggesting it to them. Learning that Hatch is in a television studio about to broadcast to the nation that it commits mass suicide the three set out to prevent him by mingling vampire and werewolf blood which is to be drunk by a ghost,the only sure way to stop him. Will it work and if so will they find a way to end the curse upon them all?