Action, Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Ken Olin, Lawrence Trilling, Jack Bender, Daniel Attias, J.J. Abrams, Tucker Gates, Fred Toye, Craig Zisk, Perry Lang, Jeffrey Bell, Harry Winer, Guy Norman Bee, Nelson McCormick, Maryann Brandon, Kevin Hooks, Mikael Salomon, Davis Guggenheim, Barnet Kellman, Thomas J. Wright, Alex Kurtzman, Max Mayer, Richard Coad, Jennifer Garner, Marita Grabiak, Donald E. Thorin Jr., Jay Torres, Brad Turner, Greg Yaitanes, Jamie Babbit, Karen Gaviola, Robert M. Williams Jr.
J.J. Abrams, Jeff Pinkner, Jesse Alexander, Monica Breen, Alison Schapker, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, J.R. Orci, John Eisendrath, Breen Frazier, Josh Appelbaum, André Nemec, Debra J. Fisher, Erica Messer, Drew Goddard, Crystal Nix Hines, Jeffrey Bell, Daniel Arkin, Vanessa Taylor, R.P. Gaborno, Andi Bushell, Jeff Melvoin, Sean Gerace, Laurence Andries, Christopher Hollier, Jon Robin Baitz, Steven Kane, Luke McMullen, Sam Humphrey
J.J. Abrams, Jesse Alexander, Ken Olin, Jeff Pinkner, Michael Haro, Sarah Caplan, John Eisendrath, Lawrence Trilling, Nicole Carrasco, Bryan Burk, Meighan Offield, Roberto Orci, Robert M. Williams Jr., Alex Kurtzman, Josh Appelbaum, André Nemec, Scott Collins, Jeffrey Bell, Monica Breen, Drew Goddard, Stephen Judge, Alison Schapker, Daniel Arkin, Chad Savage, Vanessa Taylor, Marybeth Sprows, Jeff Melvoin, Andi Bushell, Jennifer Garner, Tucker Gates, Sparky Hawes, J.R. Orci, Crystal Nix Hines, Richard Coad, Fred Toye, Maryann Brandon, Laurence Andries, Tiffany Marie Rocquemore Delorme, Robyn-Alain Feldman
Jennifer Garner - Sydney Bristow (105 episodes 2001-2006), Ron Rifkin - Arvin Sloane (105 episodes 2001-2006), Carl Lumbly - Marcus Dixon (105 episodes 2001-2006), Kevin Weisman - Marshall Flinkman (105 episodes 2001-2006), Victor Garber - Jack Bristow (105 episodes 2001-2006), Michael Vartan - Michael Vaughn (96 episodes 2001-2006), Greg Grunberg - Eric Weiss (68 episodes 2001-2006), David Anders - Julian Sark (56 episodes 2002-2006), Merrin Dungey - Francie Calfo (48 episodes 2001-2006), Bradley Cooper - Will Tippin (47 episodes 2001-2006), Mía Maestro - Nadia Santos (31 episodes 2004-2006), Lena Olin - Irina Derevko (28 episodes 2002-2006), Melissa George - Lauren Reed (23 episodes 2003-2005), Terry O'Quinn - F.B.I. Assistant Režie Kendall (18 episodes 2002-2004), Rachel Nichols - Rachel Gibson (17 episodes 2005-2006), Balthazar Getty - Thomas Grace (17 episodes 2005-2006), Amy Acker - Kelly Peyton (13 episodes 2005-2006), Élodie Bouchez - Renée Rienne (12 episodes 2005-2006), Patricia Wettig - Dr. Judy Barnett (12 episodes 2002-2004), Kevin Sutherland - Agent Blake (10 episodes 2002-2004), Amy Irving - Emily Sloane (9 episodes 2002-2005), James Handy - Arthur Devlin (8 episodes 2002-2006), Amanda Foreman - Carrie Bowman (8 episodes 2003-2006), Sarah Shahi - Jenny (7 episodes 2001-2002), Ira Heiden - C.I.A. Techie Rick McCarthy (7 episodes 2002-2003), Evan Parke - Charlie Bernard (6 episodes 2001-2002), Gina Torres - Anna Espinosa (7 episodes 2001-2006), Kurt Fuller - Robert Lindsey (6 episodes 2003), Tyrees Allen - Gordon Dean (6 episodes 2005), Angus Scrimm - Calvin McCullough (6 episodes 2001-2005), Don Took - Agent Grey (6 episodes 2001-2003), Sonia Braga - Elena Derevko (5 episodes 2005), Isabella Rossellini - Katya Derevko (5 episodes 2004-2005), Joey Slotnick - Steven Haladki (5 episodes 2002), Ric Young - Dr. Zhang Lee (5 episodes 2001-2004), Yvonne Farrow - Diane Dixon (5 episodes 2001-2003), Wolf Muser - Ramon Veloso (5 episodes 2002), Angela Bassett - Hayden Chase (4 episodes 2005), Aharon Ipalé - Ineni Hassan (4 episodes 2001-2002), Derrick O'Connor - Alexander Khasinau (4 episodes 2002), Keone Young - Professor Choy (4 episodes 2001-2005), Elaine Kagan - June Litvack (4 episodes 2001-2002), Elizabeth Payne - Carolyn (4 episodes 2003), Michelle Arthur - Abigail (4 episodes 2002), Michael Yavnielli - C.I.A. Techie (4 episodes 2002-2006), Joel Guggenheim - Agent on Call (4 episodes 2002-2003), Alex Morris - Homeless Vet (4 episodes 2002-2003), Quentin Tarantino - McKenas Cole (4 episodes 2002-2004), Mark Bramhall - Andrian Lazarey (5 episodes 2003-2004), Miguel Sandoval - Anthony Russek (3 episodes 2001), Michael Kenneth Williams - Roberts (3 episodes 2005), Djimon Hounsou - Kazari Bomani (3 episodes 2003-2004), Clifton Collins Jr. - Javier Parez (3 episodes 2003), Angus Macfadyen - Joseph Ehrmann (3 episodes 2005-2006), Nick Jaine - Dr. Maneesha Jain (3 episodes 2005), Stephen Spinella - Mr. Kishell (3 episodes 2002-2005), James Lesure - Craig Blair (3 episodes 2002-2003), Joel Grey - Another Mr. Sloane (3 episodes 2005), Shaun Duke - First Man (3 episodes 2006), Kathe Mazur - Dr. Lynn (3 episodes 2005-2006), Faye Dunaway - Ariana Kane (3 episodes 2002-2003), Joseph Ruskin - Alain Christophe (3 episodes 2002), David Pressman - Walsh (3 episodes 2005), Jonathan Dixon - C.I.A. Agent #1 (3 episodes 2003-2005), Elea Oberon - Receptionist (3 episodes 2003-2004), Tristin Mays - Robin Dixon (3 episodes 2001-2004), Richard Whiten - Officer Pollard (3 episodes 2001-2002), Mark Galasso - Ed Davis (3 episodes 2001-2003), Nancy Wetzel - Amy Tippin (3 episodes 2001), Peggy Lipton - Olivia Reed (3 episodes 2004), John Aylward - Jeffrey Davenport (3 episodes 2001-2006), Jeff Chase - Bodyguard (4 episodes 2001-2005), John Hannah - Martin Shepard (2 episodes 2001), Peter Berg - Noah Hicks (2 episodes 2002), Tobin Bell - Karl Dreyer (2 episodes 2001), Justin Theroux - Simon Walker (2 episodes 2003), Griffin Dunne - Leonid Lisenker (2 episodes 2004), Vivica A. Fox - Toni Cummings (2 episodes 2004), Rob Benedict - Brodien (2 episodes 2005), Joel Bissonnette - Keach (2 episodes 2005), Vladimir Mashkov - Milos Kradic (2 episodes 2005), Rick Yune - Kazu Tamazaki (2 episodes 2005), Agnes Bruckner - Kelly McNeil (2 episodes 2002), Christian Slater - Neil Caplan (2 episodes 2003), Raymond J. Barry - Senator George Reed (2 episodes 2004), Patrick Bauchau - Dr. Aldo Desantis (2 episodes 2005), Michael McKean - Dr. Atticus Liddell (2 episodes 2005), Lori Heuring - Eloise Kurtz (2 episodes 2001), Boris Lee Krutonog - Alexander Khasinau (2 episodes 2002-2005), Tony Amendola - Tambor Barceló (2 episodes 2002), Richard Roundtree - Brill (2 episodes 2003-2004), Glenn Morshower - Marlon Bell (2 episodes 2004), Christopher Thornton - Nevil (2 episodes 2001), Petra Wright - Alice Williams (2 episodes 2002), Jonathan Banks - Frederick Brandon (2 episodes 2003), Ravil Isyanov - Luri Karpachev (2 episodes 2001-2003), Maurice Chasse - Luc Jacqnoud (2 episodes 2001), Evgeniy Lazarev - Dr. Kreshnik (2 episodes 2001), Stephen Markle - Senator Douglas (2 episodes 2002), Austin Tichenor - Dr. Nicholas (2 episodes 2002), Ilia Volok - Ushek San'ko (2 episodes 2003-2005), Michael Massee - Dr. Gonzalo Burris (2 episodes 2005-2006), Andrew Divoff - Lucien Nisard (2 episodes 2005), David Marshall Grant - Ivan Curtis (2 episodes 2005), David Carradine - Conrad (2 episodes 2003-2004), Jay Huguley - Doctor Mark (2 episodes 2005-2006), Taso Papadakis - Aleksander Petrovich (2 episodes 2005), Aleksandr Kuznetsov - Assault Team Leader (2 episodes 2001-2005), Jorgo Ognenovski - Lavro Kessar (2 episodes 2002), Jennifer Tung - Toni (2 episodes 2002), David Cronenberg - Dr. Brezzel (2 episodes 2003), Leland Crooke - Third Man (2 episodes 2006), Daniel Faraldo - Manolo de Souza (2 episodes 2002), Daniel E. Smith - Steven Dixon (2 episodes 2003-2004), Tracy Middendorf - Elsa Caplan (2 episodes 2003), Ben Hernandez Bray - Tchen (2 episodes 2002), Bill Bolender - Oleg Madrczyk (2 episodes 2003-2004), Jordi Caballero - Technician (2 episodes 2004), Lorenzo Caccialanza - Chancellor (2 episodes 2003-2005), Jerry O'Donnell - Agent Scrimm (2 episodes 2003), Carole Androsky - N.A. Moderator (2 episodes 2002-2005), Kristof Konrad - Endo (2 episodes 2002), Dominic Comperatore - Doctor (2 episodes 2005), John Storey - C.I.A. Officer (2 episodes 2001-2003), Igor Jijikine - Chopper (2 episodes 2002), Perry Wolberg - Allen Korman (2 episodes 2006), Paul Lieber - Bentley Calder (2 episodes 2001-2002), Jim Hanna - Claus Richter (2 episodes 2002), Oleg Vidov - Laborer (2 episodes 2005-2006), David Lea - Ice (2 episodes 2002), Arthur Young - Aaron Caplan (2 episodes 2003), Arabella Holzbog - Laura Bristow (2 episodes 2001), Jeff Wolfe - Gonov (2 episodes 2002), Alex Veadov - K-Režieate Officer (2 episodes 2001-2005), Greta Sesheta - C.I.A. Receptionist (2 episodes 2001-2002), Scott Vance - Agent Douglas (2 episodes 2001-2002), Soren Hellerup - Doctor (2 episodes 2001-2002), Emily Wachtel - Beth at Airline Counter (2 episodes 2001-2002), Haley Gilbert Fisher - Rachel (2 episodes 2001), Subash Kundanmal - Dhiren Patel (2 episodes 2001), Sarah K. Peterson - Young Sydney (2 episodes 2002-2003), Tom Waite - German Officer (2 episodes 2001-2002), Sean Casey - NSC Agent #1 (2 episodes 2003), Tony Sears - German SD-6 Agent (2 episodes 2001), Edward Atterton - Dr. Danny Hecht (3 episodes 2001-2002), Derek de Lint - Gerard Cuvee (2 episodes 2002), Adrian Sparks - Dr. Siegel (2 episodes 2003), Oz Perkins - Coke Bottle Glasses (2 episodes 2005), J.P. Romano - French Guard (2 episodes 2003-2005), Sam Ayers - Anton (2 episodes 2001-2005), Michele Morrow - College Student (2 episodes 2006), Tom Everett - Paul Kelvin (1 episode 2001), Roger Moore - Edward Poole (1 episode 2002), Michelle Forbes - Dr. Maggie Sinclair (1 episode 2005), Michael A. Goorjian - Andre Sterescu (1 episode 2005), John Benjamin Hickey - Father Kampinski (1 episode 2005), Aengus James - Boris Tambor (1 episode 2005), Kelly Macdonald - Kiera MacLaine (1 episode 2005), Peter O'Meara - Martin Bishop (1 episode 2005), Jim Pirri - Tom (1 episode 2005), Jason Segel - Sam Hauser (1 episode 2005), Nancy Dussault - Helen Calder (1 episode 2001), Jay Gerber - Professor Mizzy (1 episode 2001), Scott Paulin - Robert Stoller (1 episode 2001), Norbert Weisser - Jeroen Schiller (1 episode 2001), Lindsay Crouse - Dr. Carson Evans (1 episode 2002), Natasha Pavlovich - Irina Derevko (1 episode 2002), Mark Ivanir - Boris Oransky (1 episode 2003), Dayo Ade - Bank Manager (1 episode 2005), Mark Aiken - Fintan Keene (1 episode 2005), Kevin Alejandro - Cesar Martinez (1 episode 2005), Larry Cedar - Heinrich Roemer (1 episode 2005), Michael Des Barres - Miles Devereaux (1 episode 2005), Dennis Di Angelo - Jorge (1 episode 2005), Julie Ann Emery - Nancy Cahill (1 episode 2005), Caroline Goodall - Elizabeth Powell (1 episode 2005), Michael Kagan - Leo Orissa (1 episode 2005), Alla Korot - Diane (1 episode 2005), Robin Sachs - Hans Dietrich (1 episode 2005), Izabella Scorupco - Sabina (1 episode 2005), Corey Stoll - Sasha Korjev (1 episode 2005), Diego Wallraff - Alex Rucker (1 episode 2005), Bob Clendenin - Kostia Bergman (1 episode 2001), Timothy Landfield - Kretchmer (1 episode 2001), Amy Aquino - Virginia Kerr (1 episode 2002), Allison Dean - Stella Campbell (1 episode 2002), Francesco Quinn - Minos Sakkoulas (1 episode 2002), Jon Simmons - F.B.I. Officer (1 episode 2002), Scott Adsit - Pierre Lagravenese (1 episode 2003), Erick Avari - Dr. Vasson (1 episode 2003), Brad Greenquist - Otto Edel (1 episode 2003), Erica Leerhsen - Kaya (1 episode 2003), Peter J. Lucas - Tupikov (1 episode 2003), Luis Antonio Ramos - Detective Sanchez (1 episode 2003), Oleg Taktarov - Gordei Volkov (1 episode 2003), Danny Trejo - Emilio Vargas (1 episode 2003), Jenny Gago - Erin (1 episode 2004), Ricky Gervais - Daniel Ryan (1 episode 2004), Fritz Michel - Vault Manager (1 episode 2004), Geno Silva - Diego Machuca (1 episode 2004), Elya Baskin - Dr. Josef Vlachko (1 episode 2005), Paul Ben-Victor - Carter (1 episode 2005), Kevin Cooney - Ahern (1 episode 2005), Cliff De Young - Connelly (1 episode 2005), Sharon Ferguson - Bank Officer (1 episode 2005), Karl Hamann - Yuri Komarov (1 episode 2005), Jay Harik - Lebeque (1 episode 2005), Jennifer Hetrick - Senator Diane Lewis (1 episode 2005), Jack Laufer - Alexander Dolzhenko (1 episode 2005), Lynne Moody - Rosemary (1 episode 2005), Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine - Benjamin Masari (1 episode 2005), Sebastian Roché - Willem Karg (1 episode 2005), Nestor Serrano - Thomas Raimes (1 episode 2005), Richard Speight Jr. - Derek Modell (1 episode 2005), Larry Sullivan - Phil (1 episode 2005), Ulrich Thomsen - Ulrich Kottor (1 episode 2005), José Zúñiga - Roberto Fox (1 episode 2005), Jack Donner - The Rose (1 episode 2006), Peter Dennis - Professor Bloom (1 episode 2001), Faran Tahir - Mokhtar (1 episode 2001), William Wellman Jr. - Priest (1 episode 2001), Vincent Lappas - Techie (1 episode 2002), Pasha D. Lychnikoff - Zoran Sokolov (1 episode 2002), Janet MacLachlan - Jane Banks (1 episode 2002), Marisol Nichols - Rebecca Martinez (1 episode 2002), Andy Rolfes - U.S. Marshal Kendricks (1 episode 2002), Kirk B.R. Woller - Rat Exterminator (1 episode 2002), Jean Pierre Bergeron - Gils Nacor (1 episode 2003), Christopher Curry - Heinz Brucker (1 episode 2003), Eli Danker - Ahmad Kabir (1 episode 2003), Courtney Gains - Holden Gemler (1 episode 2003), Robert Joy - Dr. Hans Jürgens (1 episode 2003), Richard Lewis - Mitchell Yaeger (1 episode 2003), Al Sapienza - Tom (1 episode 2003), Pruitt Taylor Vince - Campbell (1 episode 2003), Nicholas Hosking - Newscaster (1 episode 2004), Vincent Riotta - Dr. Viadro (1 episode 2004), Cotter Smith - Hank Foster (1 episode 2004), Arnold Vosloo - Mr. Zisman (1 episode 2004), Kevin Scott Allen - French Police Officer (1 episode 2005), Eric Anderson - Spotter (1 episode 2005), Ron Bottitta - Janos Vak (1 episode 2005), Alex Demir - Guard (1 episode 2005), Cullen Douglas - Jimmy (1 episode 2005), Michael Ensign - Vogel (1 episode 2005), François Guétary - Joseph Vachon (1 episode 2005), Nick Jameson - Lazlo Drake (1 episode 2005), Daniel Kash - Soldier (1 episode 2005), Rowena King - Pierpont (1 episode 2005), Zena Leigh - Beer Maid (1 episode 2005), Yuri Lowenthal - Bishop's Driver (1 episode 2005), Gina Morelli - Grandmother (1 episode 2005), Rick Overton - Alexei Vasilevich (1 episode 2005), Adrian R'Mante - Diego (1 episode 2005), JR Reed - Lead CIA Agent (1 episode 2005), Will Schaub - Jason Cahilll (1 episode 2005), William Morgan Sheppard - Milo Sabine (1 episode 2005), Rocco Sisto - Ignacio (1 episode 2005), Olga Vilner - Bridget (1 episode 2005), Alex Wexo - US Marshal (1 episode 2005), Gwendolyn Bailey - Agent (1 episode 2006), Cate Cohen - Tour Guide (1 episode 2006), Jeremy Guskin - Moritz Koller (1 episode 2006), Scotch Ellis Loring - Steven Gordon (1 episode 2001), David St. James - Mr. Franco (1 episode 2001), Kevin E. West - C.I.A. Officer Logan (1 episode 2001), Lisa Dinkins - F.B.I. Agent Baker (1 episode 2002), Shishir Kurup - Saeed Akhtar (1 episode 2002), Ray Laska - Casino Floor Manager (1 episode 2002), Kamala Lopez - Dr. Lemon (1 episode 2002), J. Anthony McCarthy - Greek Bouncer (1 episode 2002), Bryan Rasmussen - Officer Cohen (1 episode 2002), Adam Alexi-Malle - Bernard (1 episode 2003), Colin Campbell - Heinrich Strauss (1 episode 2003), George Cheung - Minister Woo (1 episode 2003), Olivia d'Abo - Emma Wallace (1 episode 2003), Pierrino Mascarino - Science Ministry Official (1 episode 2003), Lina Patel - Alia Gizabi (1 episode 2003), Ray Proscia - Laszlo Bogdan (1 episode 2003), Garret Sato - Yakuza Pit Boss (1 episode 2003), Joel Swetow - Jens (1 episode 2003), Ed Brigadier - Reynard Kauffman (1 episode 2004), Ian Buchanan - Johannes Gathrid (1 episode 2004), Byron Chung - Colonel Yu (1 episode 2004), George Gerdes - Analyst (1 episode 2004), Erik Jensen - Phillip Terrance (1 episode 2004), Stana Katic - Flight Attendant (1 episode 2004), Morgan Weisser - Cypher (1 episode 2004), Anthony Cistaro - Michel Guinot (1 episode 2005), Alejandro Furth - Owner (1 episode 2005), Mark Gantt - Balfour (1 episode 2005), Patrick Gorman - Flashback Desantis (1 episode 2005), Ondrej Habinak - Russian Officer (1 episode 2005), Bob Jesser - Anatoly Sadova (1 episode 2005), Andrew Kirsanov - Christof Goedde (1 episode 2005), Pamela Kosh - Helen (1 episode 2005), Michael McKay - Injured Soldier (1 episode 2005), Michael Nagy - Letuza (1 episode 2005), Raoul N. Rizik - Merchant (1 episode 2005), Leon Russom - James Lehman (1 episode 2005), Mark Ryan - Cooney (1 episode 2005), Darcy Shean - Sales Clerk (1 episode 2005), Vicky Shen - Angry Punk Girl (1 episode 2005), Ozman Sirgood - Alliance Member #1 (1 episode 2005), Alan Toy - Frank Murdoch (1 episode 2005), Jeff Yagher - Greyson Wells (1 episode 2005), Marlo Bernier - Clerk (1 episode 2006), Daniel Zacapa - The Warden (1 episode 2006), Lorenzo Callender - Messenger (1 episode 2001), Jon Curry - Phillips (1 episode 2001), Ammar Daraiseh - Supplier (1 episode 2001), Mark Rolston - Seth Lambert (1 episode 2001), Bernard White - Malik Sawari (1 episode 2001), John Balma - Thatcher Powell (1 episode 2002), Mark Colson - OPS Režie (1 episode 2002), Chris Ellis - Agent Chapman (1 episode 2002), Castulo Guerra - Jean Briault (1 episode 2002), Stephen Liska - Ilych Ivankov (1 episode 2002), Marshall Manesh - Rajive (1 episode 2002), Kiran Rao - Lead Soldier (1 episode 2002), Frank Hoyt Taylor - F.B.I. Agent Dunn (1 episode 2002), Kevin West - Agent Kelsey (1 episode 2002), Matthew J. Williamson - Bodyguard (1 episode 2002), Stuart W. Yee - The Tester (1 episode 2002), Michael Berry Jr. - Scott Kingsley (1 episode 2003), Andrew Borba - Jim (1 episode 2003), Constance Brenneman - Christine Phillips (1 episode 2003), Michael Canavan - Special Agent McCain (1 episode 2003), Arthur Darbinyan - Ministry Official (1 episode 2003), Lindsey Ginter - Mr. Johnson (1 episode 2003), Javier Grajeda - FEMA Supervisor (1 episode 2003), Alec Mapa - NSC Techie (1 episode 2003), Virginia Pereira - Receptionist (1 episode 2003), Yasen Peyankov - Morgan Nickovich (1 episode 2003), Tom Urb - Ilya Stuka (1 episode 2003), Dmitri S. Boudrine - Lubo (1 episode 2004), Jimmy Bridges - DOJ Agent (1 episode 2004), Burt Bulos - Safe House Agent (1 episode 2004), François Chau - Mr. Cho (1 episode 2004), Yun Choi - Carl (1 episode 2004), François Giroday - Captain Verlot (1 episode 2004), Steven Shaw - Minister (1 episode 2004), Mikhail Tank - Russian Guard (1 episode 2004), Purva Bedi - Fiancée (1 episode 2005), Tony Colitti - Businessman (1 episode 2005), Katherine Disque - Donna Johnson (1 episode 2005), Christopher Fairbanks - Pit Boss (1 episode 2005), Lindsey Haun - Miranda (1 episode 2005), Sven Holmberg - Stranger (1 episode 2005), Daniel Kozul - Baseball Cap (1 episode 2005), Julia Levy-Boeken - Martina (1 episode 2005), Mia Mazo - Karina (1 episode 2005), Paul McCarthy-Boyington - Linus Halsey (1 episode 2005), Adriene Nichols - Nurse (1 episode 2005), Marat Oyvetsky - Prisoner (1 episode 2005), Clive Pearson - Guard #1 (1 episode 2005), Diana Perez - Clerk (1 episode 2005), Annie Quinn - Daughter (1 episode 2005), Ivan Saric - Architect (1 episode 2005), Hans Schoeber - Bodyguard (1 episode 2005), Nickolai Stoilov - Jan (1 episode 2005), John Hans Tester - Mr. Tauber (1 episode 2005), Richard Willgrubs - Technician (1 episode 2005), Ismail Bashey - Mr. Halbe (1 episode 2006), Julia Di Angelo - Isabelle (1 episode 2006), Robert Dolan - Agent Barker (1 episode 2006), Lawrence LeJohn - Agent Halliwell (1 episode 2006), Jack Axelrod - Giovanni Donato (1 episode 2001), Robert Bailey Jr. - Steven Dixon (1 episode 2001), Greg Collins - Kenny (1 episode 2001), Maurice Godin - SD-6 Agent Fisher (1 episode 2001), Carole Gutierrez - Laura Stenson (1 episode 2001), Azdine Melliti - Bodyguard #1 (1 episode 2001), James Warwick - Severn Driscoll (1 episode 2001), Chayton Arvin - Soldier (1 episode 2002), Philippe Bergeron - Lucques Trepanier (1 episode 2002), Daniel Faltus - Jan Spinnaker (1 episode 2002), J.D. Hall - Judge Freid (1 episode 2002), Endre Hules - Mr. Vashko (1 episode 2002), Alec Maray - Sial (1 episode 2002), Victor McCay - Agent Rudman (1 episode 2002), Jamie McShane - C.I.A. Agent (1 episode 2002), Kevin Bowens - Alpha Team Leader (1 episode 2003), Carlos Del Olmo - Bouncer (1 episode 2003), Michael Enright - Antonyn Vasilly (1 episode 2003), Rutger Hauer - Anthony Geiger (1 episode 2003), Ethan Hawke - James Lennox (1 episode 2003), Deeonna Lanay - Young Girl (1 episode 2003), Kristopher Logan - Garth (1 episode 2003), Ivo Lopez - Emilio Gamboni (1 episode 2003), Gino Montesinos - Rebel Leader (1 episode 2003), Dougald Park - Robert Lange (1 episode 2003), Fred Saldone - FEMA Guard (1 episode 2003), Stephanie Venditto - Cathy (1 episode 2003), Yasha Blackman - Man in the Wheelchair (1 episode 2004), Laetitia Danielle - Saleslady (1 episode 2004), Dimitri Diatchenko - Vilmos (1 episode 2004), Sam Kanater - Contact (1 episode 2004), David S. Lee - Bomb Squad Guy (1 episode 2004), Leo Lee - Mr. Kwan (1 episode 2004), Rico McClinton - Door Guy (1 episode 2004), Victor Alfieri - Jeremiah (1 episode 2005), Alex Ball - Delivery Man (1 episode 2005), Boyuen - General (1 episode 2005), Gisselle Castellanos - Young Nadia (1 episode 2005), Art Chudabala - Dr. Parks (1 episode 2005), Margaret Easley - Elena Vasya (1 episode 2005), Ariel Felix - Tech Andrew (1 episode 2005), Christian Gill - Lars (1 episode 2005), Eamon Hunt - Gregor (1 episode 2005), Daniel Kaemon - Techie #1 (1 episode 2005), Benjamin Mouton - Croupier (1 episode 2005), Ori Pfeffer - Anthony (1 episode 2005), Michael Phenicie - Lukas Basarov (1 episode 2005), Jared Poe - Young Agent (1 episode 2005), Ashlyn Sanchez - Young Renée (1 episode 2005), Craig Ricci Shaynak - Czech Guard (1 episode 2005), Nick Spano - Brother Angelo (1 episode 2005), Scott Vinci - Waiter (1 episode 2005), Willie Amakye - Vendor (1 episode 2006), J. Michael Flynn - Alex Moreau (1 episode 2006), Rachel G. Fox - Young Sydney (1 episode 2006), Rhett Giles - Bartender (1 episode 2006), Andrew Wei Lin - Fake Nabin (1 episode 2006), Anthony Marciona - Luigi (1 episode 2006), Charlie Mattera - Security Guard (1 episode 2006), Robert Symonds - Second Man (1 episode 2006), Daniel Betances - Pearson (1 episode 2001), Vicki Davis - Intern (1 episode 2001), Conrade Gamble - Bodyguard (1 episode 2001), Tim Halligan - Dr. Mallaska (1 episode 2001), Michael Halsey - Professor Hoyt (1 episode 2001), Duane Journey - Sniper Team Leader (1 episode 2001), Ming Lo - Agent (1 episode 2001), Dayna Adams - Receptionist (1 episode 2002), Newell Alexander - Congressman (1 episode 2002), Charles Constant - Desk Attendant (1 episode 2002), Stephen Davies - Sark Associate (1 episode 2002), Christopher M. Dukes - Alpha Team Leader (1 episode 2002), Nasser Faris - Salim Wahid (1 episode 2002), Strahil Goodman - A.S.A. Technician #2 (1 episode 2002), Rahul Gupta - Passport Officer (1 episode 2002), Wendle Josepher - Vicki Crane (1 episode 2002), Patrick Pankhurst - Brandon Dahlgren (1 episode 2002), Iqbal Theba - General Arshad (1 episode 2002), Fernando Jiménez - Police Officer (1 episode 2003), Eve Kagan - Sorority Girl #1 (1 episode 2003), David A. Kimball - Fleming (1 episode 2003), Dennis A. Pratt - Kenneth Blake (1 episode 2003), Zoran Radanovich - Cell Leader (1 episode 2003), Patricia Rae - Young Girl's Mother (1 episode 2003), Hector Atreyu Ruiz - Guiding MP (1 episode 2003), Fabio Serafini - Peter Klein (1 episode 2003), Jimmie F. Skaggs - Captain (1 episode 2003), E.K. Butler - DSR Guard #4 (1 episode 2004), Cosimo Canale - Covenant Foreman (1 episode 2004), Mio Dzakula - Groggy Russian Guard (1 episode 2004), C.W. Pyun - Ki-Jong (1 episode 2004), Ciaran Reilly - SWAT Team Guy (1 episode 2004), Herman Sinitzyn - Petr Berezovsky (1 episode 2004), Alex Stemkovsky - Tuxedoed Guard (1 episode 2004), Sunah Bilsted - Kissing Blonde (1 episode 2005), Trevor Duke-Moretz - Eric Gibson (1 episode 2005), Darrel Guilbeau - Desk Clerk (1 episode 2005), Evan Helmuth - Man In A Suit (1 episode 2005), Nick Hoffa - Agent (1 episode 2005), Jamison Jones - Ray Miller (1 episode 2005), Mariana Klaveno - Young Woman (1 episode 2005), Adam Leadbeater - Sumner (1 episode 2005), Adam Logan - Techie #2 (1 episode 2005), Braeden Marcott - Salesman (1 episode 2005), Bee-Be Smith - Vera (1 episode 2005), Sean Smith - Storage Manager (1 episode 2005), Hrach Titizian - Dr. Soykut (1 episode 2005), Amrapali Ambegaokar - Female (1 episode 2006), Sterling K. Brown - Agent Rance (1 episode 2006), Michael Gianelli - Guard #2 (1 episode 2006), Maxwell Huckabee - Mitchell (1 episode 2006), Thomas Lumberg Jr. - Man (1 episode 2006), Ivo Nandi - Bertrand (1 episode 2006), Alan Polonsky - Technician (1 episode 2006), Richard Reicheg - Shop Owner (1 episode 2006), Neil Dickson - FTL Operative John Smythe (1 episode 2001), Erica Inez - Hotel Manager (1 episode 2001), Raymond Ma - Taiwanese Businessman (1 episode 2001), Luis Medina - Eduardo Benegas (1 episode 2001), Xavier J. Nathan - French Officer (1 episode 2001), Pablo Santos - Boy (1 episode 2001), Hope Allen - Waitress (1 episode 2002), Dato Bakhtadze - Russian Security Guard (1 episode 2002), Christopher Cho - Security Guard (1 episode 2002), Joe D'Angerio - Dr. Watterson (1 episode 2002), Kenny Gould - Guard #1 (1 episode 2002), Zuhair Haddad - Sayyad (1 episode 2002), Chris Harrison - Reporter #2 (1 episode 2002), Dan Istrate - Public Employee (1 episode 2002), Yvans Jourdain - Second Door Guard (1 episode 2002), Tom Kiesche - Agent Cooper (1 episode 2002), Keith Lal - Porter (1 episode 2002), Stephen Mendillo - Henry Fields (1 episode 2002), Yoshio Be - Chinese Army Captain (1 episode 2003), Gary Carlos Cervantes - Panamanian Detective (1 episode 2003), Pancho Demmings - Security Station MP #1 (1 episode 2003), Kent George - Sloane's Guard #3 (1 episode 2003), Tony Guma - Ben (1 episode 2003), Michael Mastro - Arden Jezek (1 episode 2003), Stacey Scowley - Sorority Girl #2 (1 episode 2003), Jim Ward - Ulrich Rotter (1 episode 2003), Dan Warner - FBI Agent Reims (1 episode 2003), Roy Werner - Bomb Squad Leader (1 episode 2003), Marco Zunino - Hotel Manager (1 episode 2003), Christian Boeving - DSR Guard #5 (1 episode 2004), Kendall Clement - Hospital Guard #1 (1 episode 2004), Britney Espinoza - Young Nadia (1 episode 2004), Thomas Alexander - Nick the Technician (1 episode 2005), Jeremy Brandt - Lead CIA Agent (1 episode 2005), Yvette Cason - Connie (1 episode 2005), Liza de Weerd - Anna (1 episode 2005), Ali Dean - Arab Sheik (1 episode 2005), Michael Forest - Auctioneer (1 episode 2005), Jordan-Claire Green - Nicole Gibson (1 episode 2005), Paul Green - Prison Guard (1 episode 2005), Mark Kelly - Agent #1 (1 episode 2005), Michelle Martel - Sleeping Girl (1 episode 2005), Marsh Mokhtari - Technician (1 episode 2005), David Jean Thomas - Butler (1 episode 2005), David Richard Thompson - Hospital Guard (1 episode 2005), Blair Wingo - Lani (1 episode 2005), Jacob Witkin - Politician (1 episode 2005), Yves Bright - Security Guard (1 episode 2006), Austin Kemie - Poolside Waiter (1 episode 2006), Christian J. Meoli - Semanko (1 episode 2006), Navid Negahban - Foreman (1 episode 2006), Lama Chodak Gyatso Nubpa - Lama (1 episode 2006), Andrew Schaff - Surveillance Operator (1 episode 2006), Emmanuel Todorov - Guard (1 episode 2006), Hector Aristizabal - Waiter (1 episode 2001), Kaline Carr - Franco's Assistant (1 episode 2001), Kenneth Ivan - UCO Host (1 episode 2001), Kevin McCorkle - Agent (1 episode 2001), Randy Mulkey - Navy Seal (1 episode 2001), Miguel Nájera - Agent Gonzalez (1 episode 2001), Gregory Phelan - Student (1 episode 2001), Robert Arce - Hobbes (1 episode 2002), Glenda Morgan Brown - Flight Attendant (1 episode 2002), Scott Donovan - American Tourist (1 episode 2002), Douglas Robert Jackson - Dealer (1 episode 2002), Nicholas Kadi - Algosaibi (1 episode 2002), Todd Karli - Newscaster (1 episode 2002), Damon Kohli - Concierge (1 episode 2002), Keith Lewis - Agent Novak (1 episode 2002), Angela Nogaro - Make-up Artist (1 episode 2002), Vladimir Skomarovsky - Valery Kholokov (1 episode 2002), K.T. Thangavelu - Woman (1 episode 2002), Nando de Stefano - Passing Man (1 episode 2003), Allen Evangelista - Jandu (1 episode 2003), Bonita Friedericy - Joyce (1 episode 2003), Paul Ganus - Desk Attendant (1 episode 2003), Susan Han - EMT (1 episode 2003), Martin Horsey - Man (1 episode 2003), Mark Humphrey - SD-6 Technician (1 episode 2003), William Dennis Hunt - Claude Sheurer (1 episode 2003), Paul Keeley - Police Officer #1 (1 episode 2003), Michael Khmurov - Russian Bodyguard (1 episode 2003), Doug Kruse - Patton Birch (1 episode 2003), Travis Aaron Wade - Security Station MP #2 (1 episode 2003), Rolando De La Maza - E.R. Doctor (1 episode 2004), John D. Kim - Soldier #1 (1 episode 2004), James Sharpe - Technician (1 episode 2004), Nico Cortez - SWAT Team Leader (1 episode 2005), Jodi Fung - Nurse (1 episode 2005), Ryan Gentry - Not Vaughn (1 episode 2005), Carl Gilliard - Agent #1 (1 episode 2005), Michael Giordani - Male Nurse (1 episode 2005), Sathya Jesudasson - Fiancée's Mother (1 episode 2005), Kristen Kaveney - Young Sydney (1 episode 2005), Elisa Leonetti - Audio Tech (1 episode 2005), Toshi Toda - Toshiro Takenada (1 episode 2005), Sven Toorvald - Surveillance Officer (1 episode 2005), Treisa Gary - African Woman (1 episode 2006), Anderson Goncalves - Train Attendant (1 episode 2006), Boris Kievsky - Driver (1 episode 2006), Keith Sellon-Wright - Dr. Ellis (1 episode 2006), Nicole Sessions - Teacher (1 episode 2006), Ho-Kwan Tse - Nabin (1 episode 2006), Sayed Badreya - Vendor (1 episode 2001), David Franco - Guard (1 episode 2001), Russell Alexander Orazco - M.C. (1 episode 2001), Seema Rahmani - Sara (1 episode 2001), John Patrick Clerkin - Priest (1 episode 2002), Andy Gatjen - Aide (1 episode 2002), James Lew - Quan Li (1 episode 2002), Roger Lim - Taiwanese Gasping Body (1 episode 2002), P.J. Marino - Felon (1 episode 2002), Ilya Melnikoff - A.S.A. Technician #1 (1 episode 2002), Allen Williams - Senator Mark Townsend (1 episode 2002), John Eric Bentley - MP #2 (1 episode 2003), Heidi Dippold - Executive Assistant (1 episode 2003), Ryan Honey - Delta Force Leader (1 episode 2003), Jess King - Cell Block Guard (1 episode 2003), Krassimir - Bulgarian Cop (1 episode 2003), Ken Lally - Lead Agent (1 episode 2003), Nelson Mashita - SD-6 OpTech Agent (1 episode 2003), Johnny Michaels - Mexican Police Officer (1 episode 2003), Joey Nader - Bellhop (1 episode 2003), Roger Ranney - Jonathan Potash (1 episode 2003), Simon Bjoergvin Veredon - Peter Kunz (1 episode 2003), Michael Yama - Chinese Agent (1 episode 2003), Eddie Diaz - Hospital Guard #2 (1 episode 2004), Randall Park - Korean Soldier (1 episode 2004), Ayodele Adeyemi - Efraim 'Ngumbe (1 episode 2005), Nicoll Bacharach - Dr. Gerard (1 episode 2005), Neil Colin - Maitré d (1 episode 2005), Kaye Kittrell - Mrs. Gibson (1 episode 2005), Natsuko Ohama - Noodle Vendor (1 episode 2005), Matt Gottlieb - Military Warden (1 episode 2006), James Matthews - Host (1 episode 2006), Liam Kyle Sullivan - Technician (1 episode 2006), Moe Irvin - Man in the Couple (1 episode 2001), Clint Lilley - Patel's Bodyguard (1 episode 2001), Alfonso Paz - Lead Security Officer (1 episode 2001), Philip Tan - Taiwanese Security Officer (1 episode 2001), Weston Blakesley - Barfly (1 episode 2002), Lilyan Chauvin - Signora Ventutti (1 episode 2002), Timothy De Haas - Dr. Lazar (1 episode 2002), Randy Hall - Security Agent #1 (1 episode 2002), Reamy Hall - Nurse #2 (1 episode 2002), Loren Haynes - C.I.A. Strike Team Leader (1 episode 2002), P.D. Mani - SFX Guard (1 episode 2002), Tricia Nickell - Reporter #3 (1 episode 2002), Scott Alan Smith - Chris Schmidt (1 episode 2002), Joe Toppe - Security Officer (1 episode 2002), James Carraway - Proteo Di Regno (1 episode 2003), Boris Hamilton - Customer (1 episode 2003), Steve Heinze - Ranking Agent (1 episode 2003), Lyle Kilpatrick - Police Officer (1 episode 2003), Igor Korosec - Janitor (1 episode 2003), Paul Michael - Tobias Dennet (1 episode 2003), Ryan O'Quinn - Fax Limo Driver (1 episode 2003), Robert Sudduth - College Kid (1 episode 2003), Sonny Surowiec - Man in Leather Jacket (1 episode 2003), George Tovar - Waiter (1 episode 2003), Justin Wade - Drug Store Employee (1 episode 2003), Michael Guarnera - Agent (1 episode 2004), Emil Lin - Embassy Guard #1 (1 episode 2005), Roman Varshavsky - Well Tailored Russian (1 episode 2006), Cosimo Fusco - Logan Gerace (1 episode 2001), Cole Petersen - Boy (1 episode 2001), Benson Choy - Soldier (1 episode 2002), Lawrence Lowe - Security Agent #2 (1 episode 2002), Anya Matanovic - Opera Student (1 episode 2002), Frank Patton - Roulette Dealer (1 episode 2002), Danny Romero - Reporter #1 (1 episode 2002), Evan Arnold - David (1 episode 2003), Bru Muller - Hostage Negotiator (1 episode 2003), Shawn Michael Patrick - SD-6 Forensics Expert (1 episode 2003), Phillipe Simon - Claude Rousseau (1 episode 2003), Andrea Lwin - EMT (1 episode 2004), Vanna Salviati - Armenian Woman (1 episode 2005), Lou Volpe - Businessman (1 episode 2006), Kevin Mitnick - C.I.A. Agent Burnett (1 episode 2001), Anthony Vatsula - Doorman (1 episode 2001), Ivan Borodin - Lab Technician (1 episode 2002), Mette Holt - Nurse (1 episode 2002), Paul Mendoza - Bartender (1 episode 2002), Bobby Rodgers - Reverend (1 episode 2002), Joseph Vassallo - Vatican Station Chief (1 episode 2002), Laurent Alexandre - Airport Security Guard (1 episode 2003), Ahmed Best - Seth (1 episode 2003), Terry Walters - C.I.A. Techie #5 (1 episode 2003), Ian Patrick Williams - Mr. Gibson (1 episode 2005), John Fletcher - 1st Card Player (1 episode 2002), Peggy Goss - Attending Nurse (1 episode 2002), John Koyama - Patient Zero (1 episode 2002), Hamilton Mitchell - 2nd Card Player (1 episode 2002), Kavita Patil - Desk Attendant (1 episode 2002), Sam Sako - Burly Security Guard (1 episode 2002), Clifford Olin - Cliff (1 episode 2002), Krikor Satamian - Mohammad Naj (1 episode 2002), Mak Takano - Ryokan Guard (1 episode 2002), Robert Martin Robinson - Doctor (1 episode 2002), Caden McLaughlin - Baby (1 episode 2006), Nicholas McLaughlin - Baby (1 episode 2006), Erik Betts - Artifacts Thief (uncredited) (4 episodes 2001-2005), Ken Olin - David McNeil (uncredited) (3 episodes 2001-2002), Paul Anthony Scott - FTL Guard (uncredited) (2 episodes 2001-2002), Dennis Keiffer - Ferroq (uncredited) (2 episodes 2001), Jeff Shrewsbury - Guard #1 (uncredited) (2 episodes 2002-2003), Ernesto Trinidad - Cia (uncredited) (2 episodes 2002-2003), Sarah Ospina - (2005) (uncredited) (2 episodes 2003-2005), Scott Sahadi - Bodyguard (uncredited) (2 episodes 2003-2005), P. David Miller - Peyton Goon #1 (uncredited) (2 episodes 2005-2006), Don Thai Theerathada - Oil Rig Guard (uncredited) (2 episodes 2005), Mark Anthony Vazquez - Another Mr. Sloane's Henchman (uncredited) (2 episodes 2005), J.J. Abrams - Man on the phone saying "Joey's Pizza" (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Dan Andreiu - Russian Mobster (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Cass Asher - German SD-6 Agent Schwartz (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Dean Grimes - Guard w. Cigarette (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Christopher Grove - Gallery Manager (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), James Hong - Joey (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Gary Kuo - Violinist (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Ron Letterman - Airplane Passenger (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Derek Mears - Romainian Orderly (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Mark Newsom - Surveillance Tech (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Sterling Thomas - CIA Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Diane Witter - Crying Widow (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Del Zamora - Mechanic (uncredited) (1 episode 2001), Troy Aguayo - Russian Bodyguard (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Kate Anthony - Irina Derevko (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Michael W. Baird - Special Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Alain Benatar - Dying Bodyguard (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Jerry Buys - SD-6 Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Kishe Caelan-Wallace - CIA Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Michael Calder - FBI Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Carl Ciarfalio - Vatican Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Ruben Duarte - Sri Lankan Gatekeeper (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Ken Feinberg - Mr. Sark's Driver (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Brian Freifield - The Nurse (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Bryan Friday - Casino Security Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Commodore James - American Tourist (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), B. Senthil Kumar - Soldier (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Clayton Landey - C.I.A. Officer Wilcox (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Damien Leake - Committee Member (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Cassandra McCormick - Nurse (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Michael Owen - OR Staff #2 (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Casey Pieretti - Deck Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Stewart Skelton - Public Defender (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Lina So - Cocktail Waitress (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Benny Urquidez - Trainer (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), April Webster - Irina Derevko (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Frank C. Williams - Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Ron Yuan - Haz Mat Guy (uncredited) (1 episode 2002), Stephen Michael Abbott - Sark's Thug (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Loren Avedon - Covenant man (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Peter Aylward - Swedish Contact (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Ashley Cusato - Susan (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Elena Evangelo - Princess Demetria (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Michael Fallon - Russian guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Eddie J. Fernandez - Young Priest Burn (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Jenette Goldstein - Medical Bay Technician (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Tony Gracia - Kidnapper (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), B.K. Kennelly - Bartender (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Steven Koller - Guard #1 (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Thomas Loureiro - Stark Thug (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Anthony Molinari - MP #3 (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Timothy V. Murphy - Avery Russet (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Johnny Nguyen - Chinese Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Cynthia Pinot - Bondage Girl (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Damion Poitier - Mp #4 (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Rocky Romero - Luchador (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Marchello Stewart - Los Feliz (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Anthony Yu - Chinese Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2003), Tavis Bohlinger - Irish Security Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), David DiBrienza - Government Official (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), Dorinda Katz - Nurse (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), Jason Klamm - Goth Raver (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), Donna M. Perkins - Receptionist (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), Timothy Slaske - Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), Annette Strean - CIA Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), Tamara Torres - CIA Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2004), Robert Aguilar Jr. - Terrorist Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Brannon Bates - Military Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Julius Callahan - Tomas Marczewski (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Adam Carrera - Argentinian Security Guard (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Kevin Carvell - APO Agent (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Angela DéAwn - Young Irina (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Travis B. Fields - Doctor (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Kevin Foster - Russian Thug (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Tim Heinrich - Baby Store Father (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Kane Hodder - Lead Thug in Shanghai (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Traycee King - Dancer (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Tiger Mendez - Turkish Scientist #2 (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Michael Ng - Lukas' Friend (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Denney Pierce - Ken Taylor (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Mark Pinkosh - Bearded Režie (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Darryl Reeves - Abi (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Thomas Rosales Jr. - Nadia's Kidnapper (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Arick Salmea - Shed Cryptology Tech (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Kevin Seldon - Triathlete (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Rod Simmons - Railroad Worker (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Gunter Simon - Klaus (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Randy Spire - Shipyard Policeman (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Christian Stokes - The Infected (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Tria Xiong - Airline Passenger (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Theron Zahn - Newsman (uncredited) (1 episode 2005), Troy Brenna - Russian Security (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Greg Duke - Fighter (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Yan Feldman - Semanko (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Edward C. Gillow - Second Man (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Cassie Jaye - Waitress (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Daston Kalili - Crew Member (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Theo Kypri - Guard #3 (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Sean R. Lake - Cafe Patron (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Crystal Santos - Italian Nurse (uncredited) (1 episode 2006), Reena Pankaj Shah - Call Center Operator (uncredited) (1 episode 2006)
Sydney Bristowová je na první pohled obyčejná vysokoškolská studentka, která si přivydělává v bance. Ve skutečnosti však pracuje jako agent pro tajnou
organizaci. Když zjistí, že vlastně pracuje pro nepřátele státu, začne působit jako dvojitý agent.
- Série 1: 1. Truth Be Told (2001). Sydney Bristow discovers that her job as an agent for SD-6, a top-secret division of the CIA, is not what she thought it was. Sydney's father, Jack, also tells her the truth about his work and she, enraged, seeks help from real CIA and is hired as their double agent under the command of Agent Vaughn. From now on, her job is really simple: she needs to complete her cases at SD-6 while reporting her findings back to the CIA.
- Série 1: 2. So It Begins (2001). On her first mission as a double agent, Sydney is sent to Moscow to retrieve some stolen files about nuclear bomb. Meanwhile, Will continues to grow obsessed with Danny's death and starts his own investigation even though Sydney asked him not to.
- Série 1: 3. Parity (2001). Sydney is sent to Madrid to retrieve a 500-year-old sketch that contains a set of numbers and meets up with her deadly nemesis, K-Režieate agent, Anna Espinosa. Meanwhile, Will digs deeper into the cause of Danny's death and finds some odd information.
- Série 1: 4. A Broken Heart (2001). After a joint box opening with nemesis Anna and fighting her for a piece found in a church in Spain, Sydney must go on another mission in Morrocco to spy on an industrialist. However, a mingle with a bodyguard who injured her in the past aborts the mission, but she faces two heartbreaks: her colleague is killed by the said bodyguard, and back home her father cancels a dinner date with her. However, Michael finds a clue about Sydney's former fiancé and Francie discovers Charlie cheating on her...
- Série 1: 5. Doppelgänger (2001). Sydney's cover in SD-6 is put in danger after smuggling a wrong biotech engineer into SD-6 from her mission in Berlin. Meanwhile, Will's investigation into Danny's murder leads him to a woman named Kate Jones, who may have information about the killing. Sydney's starts to doubt where her father's true allegiances lie.
- Série 1: 6. Reckoning (2001). As Sydney tries to adjust herself after the death of five CIA agents during the last mission in Badenweiler, she and Dixon are sent to London to snatch a FTL decoder so SD-6 can use by a cell sample from someone's DNA to create a code on identity cards. Sydney then goes to Romania to try to talk to the father of a murdered agent, not realizing the horror that awaits her. Jack gets transfered to the SD-6 offices to take a major role in the ops mission. Meanwhile, Will continues to investigate the mysterious Kate Jones, whose real name is Eloise Kurtz, who refuses to tell Will of her association with Danny. Francine continues to deal with her boyfriend Charlie who finally clears the air over his mystery woman, that he plays in a band with her.
- Série 1: 7. Color Blind (2001). Trapped in the asylum in Romania that is run by the Russian spy group K-Režieate, the captive Sydney makes contact with Mark Shephard to get the information from him so K-Režieate agent Kreshnik can use. But Sydney manages to escape with Shephard, only to learn that he was the assassin that was sent to kill Danny. Back in Los Angeles, Will continues to grow obsessed with Danny's murder when Eloise Kurtz is also founded murdered. Jack has a major argument with Vaughn over Sydney's well being and her precarious predicament. On Thanksgiving Day, Francine's boyfriend proposes marriage and she accepts.
- Série 1: 8. Time Will Tell (2001). Sydney must undergo an extensive lie detector test to prove her loyalty to SD-6 while at the same time she is trying to find connection between a 500 year old Rambaldi sketch and a machine. In the meantime, Will gets deeper into the secrets while investigating Danny's death.
- Série 1: 9. Mea Culpa (2001). Sydney's life and cover as a double agent is placed in mortal danger when Sloane starts assuming that she is the mole. Dixon's life is at stake after the mission that went wrong. Meanwhile, Will realizes that his investigation of Kate Jones may be more dangerous than he thinks after he gets a call from the person "on the other side" of her pin.
- Série 1: 10. Spirit (2001). After she manages to escape a certain death at SD-6 and still manages to maintain her cover as double agent, Sydney is sent on a private island to find new identity of Ineni Hassan, an ex weapon smuggler and previous head of weapons resources of SD-6. Things go south for Sydney after she discovers that Jack got into trouble on a mission in Cuba and in meantime, Will Tippin now focused his investigation on SD-6 whose name he heard for the first time thanks to bug from Eloise Kurtz.
- Série 1: 11. The Confession (2002). Sydney is sent to Greece to retrieve information about new weapons that are being produced by a young tycoon. Meanwhile, Vaughn plans to report Jack for his apparent involvement in murders of many CIA agents and by doing so, he crushes Sydney's newly found admiration for her father.
- Série 1: 12. The Box: Part 1 (2002). When former SD-6 agent McKenas Cole with his crew of bandits take over SD-6, Sydney has to forget her previous plan about quitting the agency and has to focus on her mission with Jack to save their colleagues. In the meantime, as he was about to quit his work on a story, Will Tippin gets an unexpected push to continue from the third party.
- Série 1: 13. The Box: Part 2 (2002). Vaughn disobeys the CIA in order to infiltrate SD-6 when he receives a desperate plea for help from Dixon. At SD-6, Cole continues his vendetta against Sloane and his search for device in possession of SD-6. Elsewhere, Will continues his work on story.
- Série 1: 14. The Coup (2002). After the SD-6 finds out that another terrorist organisation was attacked at the same time as them, Sydney and Dixon are sent to Las Vegas, and later Moscow, to try to find something that will bring SD-6 closer to identity of The Man. All in the same time, Sydney learns some shocking news about Francie's fiancé, Jack tries to be a better father to Sydney and Will begins his journey in discovering SD-6.
- Série 1: 15. Page 47 (2002). Vaughn presents Sydney with a moral dilemma that includes Sloane's ill wife, Emily, in order to fulfill the mission whose outcome is an unpleasant surprise to everyone. SD-6 goes after Will when he comes too close. Meanwhile, Francie is dealing with her broken heart.
- Série 1: 16. The Prophecy (2002). Department of Special Research gained interest in Sydney's role involving the page 47 and they began their own investigation regarding it. To save herself, Sydney needs to steal 500 year old Rambaldi codes from Vatican to decipher Rambaldi's prophecy. Meanwhile. Sloane gets suspicious that one of the Alliance's members switched sides and is now working with The Man.
- Série 1: 17. Q & A (2002). Sydney is being questioned by DSR regarding her life as double agent for CIA. Fearing that DSR and FBI might fully take advantage of directive 81A (hold her in custody without trial for the rest of her life) and therefore destroy here cover at SD-6, Jack, Vaughn and Weiss join forces to prove her innocent. While attempting to escape, Sydney realizes the shocking truth about her mother.
- Série 1: 18. Masquerade (2002). After she managed to prove her innocence to FBI, Sydney is sent to Vienna to retrieve data from SD-6 spy in Russian Embassy. There she runs into Noax Hicks, her ex who broke her heart and left her without a word few years earlier. Meanwhile, Sloane promises Sydney to help her find her mother and Jack is losing his mind because of it.
- Série 1: 19. Snowman (2002). As Sydney and Noah go to Cape Town to get some data on "The Man" , Sloane begins to question where Noah's true allegiances lie when his team finds some suspicious bank activities of his. Vaughn goes to Colombia to get information about Russian assassin known under the codename "Snowman" whose recent mission was to kill Kjasinau, a.k.a. "The Man". While Sydney is getting closer to the truth about her mother, Will and Francie confront her about the airline ticket they found in her coat.
- Série 1: 20. The Solution (2002). Francie is having a rat problem in her house and gives an inspiring speech about catching them which gives Sydney idea how to catch Khasinau. She and Vaughn set up fake transaction for a Rambaldi artifact with Satk, but their job is compromised when Sloane sends SD-6 agents to steal the presumed second vial. Meanwhile, Will learns the truth about his kidnapping and Jack Bristow has no option but to help him.
- Série 1: 21. Rendezvous (2002). Will's life is about to change as he is sent to find the person responsible for leaking information to him about SD-6 in which requests that he travel to Paris, France. Meanwhile, Sloane finds himself on the edge of finally tracking down Khasinau when SD-6 captures "The Man's" right-hand man, Mr. Sark. Also, Dixon becomes suspicious of Sydney's activities and thinks about reporting her to Sloan despite knowing that SD-6 will have her killed as well.
- Série 1: 22. Almost Thirty Roks (2002). Sloane must take a difficult decision in order to get to the Alliance's council. After being captured by Sark, Tippin is tortured by a Taiwanese would-be dentist to extract secrets. Sydney, who has to beware her colleague Dixon, assist her father trying to save Tippin. However, after losing Vaughn when the lab exploded, she is in for a surprise...
- Série 2: 1. The Enemy Walks In (2002). Sydney finds herself face-to-face with her long-lost mother, Irina Derevko, whose intentions for her daughter are made chillingly clear. However, Sydney manages to escape and rejoin Jack and Will in their escape from Taiwan. After arriving back in Los Angeles, Sydney continues her search for Vaughn, not knowing if he is dead or alive after being swept away by a wall of water in Taipei. Will's life is forever changed when he learns the truth about SD-6 and Sydney's life as a double agent. Also, Dixon must decide whether or not to inform Sloane of Sydney's suspicious activities. But Jack intervenes and covers for Sydney who later finds Vaughn who helps her try to track down her mother Irina who's searing for a Rimbaldi artifact called 'the Bible.'
- Série 2: 2. Trust Me (2002). After turning herself in to the CIA, Irina won't communicate with anyone - except her daughter. Sydney refuses to cooperate, until a mission goes awry and crucial information falls into the wrong hands. Now, against Jack's wishes, Sydney must face Irina and find out what She knows.
- Série 2: 3. Cipher (2002). Sydney must travel to Sri Lanka to outwit Sark in order to find a crucial piece of Intel from a computer disk that she recovers from Rabal. Meanwhile, Jack faces Sydney's mother for the first time in almost 20 years in her prison cell to discuss Sydney's well being. Also, Will finally meets Vaughn, and Sloane is haunted by his wife's death when someone begins sending him anonymous letters which have Emily's handwriting on them.
- Série 2: 4. Dead Drop (2002). Past demons revisit all the characters as Sloane becomes confused and desperate over clues that his wife may not be dead. At the same time, Will meets a woman who claims to know the truth about SD-6. And Jack tries to convince Sydney that Irina is setting the stage to betray them and will go to any lengths to prove it.
- Série 2: 5. The Indicator (2002). Jack's decision to sabotage Sydney's last mission while pinning it on Irina not only brings him closer to his daughter - it sends his ex-wife to death row. But his foolproof plan begins to unravel when Vaughn begins to put the pieces together - and Sydney makes a startling discovery about her childhood.
- Série 2: 6. Salvation (2002). Sydney's fury at Jack's present betrayal and past sins leads her father to a desperate act to prove his love for her. Meanwhile, Vaughn - after enlisting Will in a seemingly benign CIA request - learns that a mission He and Sydney engaged in could have disastrous consequences for their health.
- Série 2: 7. The Counteragent (2002). As Vaughn's life hangs in the balance, Sydney has no choice but to turn to Sark for help in securing an antidote for the virus. But when Sark demands She help him to kill Arvin Sloane in exchange for his assistance, Sydney faces a decision that could expose her as a double agent.
- Série 2: 8. Passage: Part 1 (2002). Sark's alliance with SD-6 suddenly puts Sydney at risk of being exposed as a double agent. She has no choice but to cooperate with his plan, until his alliance with Sloane sends several nuclear weapons into the wrong hands. Now, only Irina holds the key to unraveling Sark's agenda - and She refuses to cooperate.
- Série 2: 9. Passage: Part 2 (2002). Still trapped in hostile territory in Pakistan, Sydney, Jack, and Irina continue their search for the missing nuclear warheads held by PRF's leader Gerard Cuvee. After several misadventures, they arrive at Cuvee's stronghold, only to be betrayed by Irina. Back in the USA, Vaughn wants to mount a secret rescue mission to Pakistan before Kendell authorized the Indian army to launch an air strike on the facility with Jack and Sydney held captive inside. Meanwhile, Sloan decides to pay off his unknown blackmailer.
- Série 2: 10. The Abduction (2002). Backed into a corner, Sark cuts a desperate deal Sloane using Sydney to recover a state-of-the-art surveillance system. But when the plan goes awry, SD-6 sends Marshall with Sydney on her next mission... giving the CIA no choice but to extract the op-tech specialist. Now Sydney faces the consequences of "waking up" Marshall - and possibly destroying his life in the process.
- Série 2: 11. A Higher Echelon (2003).
- Série 2: 12. The Getaway (2003). Sydney and Vaughn reach a crossroads as they try to turn a professional relationship into a personal one during a mission to recover an experimental gyroscope. Meanwhile, Jack struggles to outwit the persistent SD-6 security expert, Ariana Kane, as she tightens the noose of suspicion around him of being Sloan's blackmailer. But Sloan is eventually revealed to know more than he claims: there never was a blackmailer, and Emily is really alive and in league with Sloan to get away from the Alliance!
- Série 2: 13. Phase One (2003). The entire world of 'ALIAS' is turned upside down. Sloane disappears mysteriously and Anthony Geiger becomes the new head of SD-6. As the Bristows struggle to keep their secrets safe and stay one step ahead of Geiger, Will and Francie make a startling discovery of their own while Francie prepares to open her new restaurant. After an airborne mission, Sydney uncovers a crucial information that could shut down SD-6 and bring down the entire Alliance. But in order to put her plan into action, she must tell Dixon the truth about everything.
- Série 2: 14. Double Agent (2003). When a young CIA agent dies, suspicion immediately falls on her parter and lover, agent Jim Lennox. But after Sydney rescues Lennox from captivity, She trikes up an instant connection as they discover shared wounds - realizing They've both lost someone they love to the job. Yet even her judgment is thrown when Vaughn and Jack discover that Lennox was pursing a technology that allows people to change their appearance. Now Sydney must ask herself: is this the real Jim Lennox - or is his double?
- Série 2: 15. A Free Agent (2003).
- Série 2: 16. Firebomb (2003). When Sloane gets his hands on a terrifying Rimbaldi weapon that causes internal spontaneous combustion, Sydney must turn to a betrayed and hurt Dixon for help. But when her ex-partner refuses any assistance, She has no choice but to carry out the mission herself. When Sydney is captured, Vaughn must persuade Dixon to help the CIA rescue Sydney from an Afghan warlord's camp.
- Série 2: 17. A Dark Turn (2003). When Sydney learns that Vaughn is under investigation for being a double agent, Jack and Irina forge an unlikely partnership in their attempt to get their daughter out to the CIA for good. Kendall learns that Sark and Sloan are attempting to get their hands on a Rambaldi manuscript detailing the works of the human heart, so he sends Jack and Irina to Bangkok to learn more, and then to Panama to capture Sloan. But Irina betrays Jack and escapes from custody... this time for real.
- Série 2: 18. Truth Takes Time (2003). Following her betrayal, the CIA try desperately to track down Irina Derevko. Their trail on Derevko leads them to Stuttgart and closer to Sark and Sloane, even as Sloane contemplates giving up his quest to complete Rambaldi's work in order to stay with his wife, Emily.
- Série 2: 19. Endgame (2003). When the CIA intercepts a secret message, Sydney discovers that the life of Neil Caplan, the mathematician still held captive by Sloane and Irina, may be in danger from the most unlikely source: his wife Elsa whom Jack has arrested, forcing Sydney to try to clear Elsa's name by going on her own mission to Moscow and Spain to try to rescue Neil Caplan. Meanwhile, Sloane becomes obsessed with finding out who accidentally killed Emily, and Sark makes contact with the Francie impostor to locate the person responsible... by using Will to infiltrate the CIA satellite surveillance systems.
- Série 2: 20. Countdown (2003). Dixon struggles to deal with the death of his wife but returns to work after only four days, hellbent on tracking down Arvin Sloane. Vaughn questions his ability to cope in the field, but Dixon insists on doing his job, leading Vaughn to consider Dixon a liability and danger to Sydney in the field. The CIA deciphers a page in the Rambaldi book that contains a doomsday prediction for three days time, which starts that Agency on a desperate hunt to track down a Rambaldi device before it has the chance to fulfill the prophecy.
- Série 2: 21. Second Double (2003). Sydney finds herself racing to clear Will's name when the Francie impostor frames him for the CIA intelligent leak by making him appear to be the other double of the Helix project. But Sark makes matters worse when he sends a team to extract Will, to make it look that he's guilty. Meanwhile across the globe, Irina and Sark discover a stumbling block could turn into an opportunity... with Sydney's cooperation.
- Série 2: 22. The Telling (2003). Sydney must confront her mother, who tells a clue about "some Rambaldi artefacts" in Zurich, but it was a trap to capture Jack. As Sloane keeps the latter in hostage, Vaughn and Sydney go to Stockholm to capture Sark, who reveals the hideout in Mexico City. Meanwhile, Tippin discovers that Francie is in fact a "double" and is the one who framed him...
- Série 3: 1. The Two (2003). Having woken up in Hong Kong, with no memory for the last two years (!), Sydney returns to Los Angeles to try to piece together the last two years of her life and discovers the fates of her friends and family: Vaughn has married thinking that Sydney was long dead; Marshall is having a baby with CIA tech expert Carrie Bowman; and Dixon is now the new division head of the L.A. office branch of the CIA. Sydney also learns the shocking fates of Jack and Sloane; the former is in CIA custody for communicating with Irina whom still is in hiding, while the latter is living in Switzerland under house arrest in exchange for co-operation with the CIA. Sydney is granted temporary CIA clearance on a case that may help her regain her memory and she meets a new enemy group called The Covenant.
- Série 3: 2. Succession (2003). Sydney's search for her past leads to an imprisoned Sark, but their Q&A is cut short when he becomes the ransom for a pair of abducted CIA scientists by the Covenant, whose kidnappers may be tied to the murder of his father. Meanwhile, Jack contacts an old friend of sorts for info on Sloane's new world-peace project in Switzerland. Also, Vaughn makes a decision about his future as an operative for the CIA.
- Série 3: 3. Reunion (2003). Sydney and Vaughn are reunited again as a team to prevent Sark, now a head leader of the Covenant, from destroying the nation's satellite communications system. Meanwhile, Jack must find a way to stop Marshall from uncovering the identity of a murderer suspect whom is Sydney. Also, Sydney accompanies Vaughn and his wife, Lauren, as they meet with Sloane to ask for a favor.
- Série 3: 4. A Missing Link (2003). Sydney discovers a link to her missing two years in the form of Simon Walker, the dangerous leader of a group determined on retrieving deadly biological weapons. Meanwhile, Vaughn struggles with his own feelings of jealousy and longing while Sydney is on her mission, aware of the pressures his job is putting on his marriage to Lauren. Jack takes matters into his own hands to protect his daughter, and purposefully revealing Sydney's deadly secret of being a brainwashed assassin for the Covenant during her two-year absence to Dixon in order to preserve her position inside the CIA.
- Série 3: 5. Repercussions (2003). While Vaughn's life hangs in the balance, Lauren butts heads with Sydney after learning the part she played in his stabbing. Meanwhile, Sydney further questions Sloane's allegiances after he is kidnapped by Kazari Bomani, a kingpin in The Covenant. Jack's cover is jeopardized when he meets with Simon to dig up information on Sydney's missing two years. Also, Marshall is sent on his second mission with Sydney, posing as a high-stakes, southern-accented gambler.
- Série 3: 6. The Nemesis (2003). Sydney's emotions are turned inside-out when she once again comes face-to-face with Allison Doren, the murdered Francie's doppelgänger, who was presumed dead but is now a key assassin working for the Covenant. Meanwhile Lauren's search for Lazarey's murderer leads her closer to discovering the connection to Sydney, and Sydney begrudgingly is assigned as Sloane's CIA handler.
- Série 3: 7. Prelude (2003). Jack takes drastic measures to ensure that the NSC never finds out the truth about Sydney's murder of the Russian diplomat Lazarey. But, his actions place a heavy strain on Vaughn's marriage, as Lauren gets closer and closer to the truth about Sydney. Meanwhile, Sydney agrees to go on a mission with Sloane in order to thwart plans to obtain the operating system to a deadly weapon, and she discovers an unlikely ally in the hunt for her missing two years.
- Série 3: 8. Breaking Point (2003). When Sydney is taken into custody by the NSC honcho Mr. Lindsey, Jack and Vaughn have no choice but to ally themselves with Sloane to rescue her. But with only hours to spare before she is forced to undergo a radical surgery to recover her memories, they must put together an extraction team, headed by freelance operative Brill. Meanwhile, Lauren faces an impossible choice: side with the NSC who she wants to believe is doing the right thing, or with her husband in their rescue of Sydney.
- Série 3: 9. Conscious (2003). After making a shocking discovery of a severed human hand in the desert that belonged to Lazarey, the Russian diplomat she murdered while working as a brainwashed assassin for the Covenant, and who may in fact be alive, Sydney agrees to submit to an experimental procedure conducted by an eccentric doctor, named Dr. Brezzel, designed to retrieve her lost memories. But while Jack and Vaughn look on, Sydney's mind proves surprisingly resistant to letting her remember her missing time... and the process of recovering it could end up killing her. Meanwhile, Lauren makes a great sacrifice of allowing herself to get tortured and beaten up in order to make her alibi believable to Lindsey after helping breaking Sydney out of NSC custody. Also Sloane finds himself boxed in by an unlikely enemy, that of Mr. Lindsey, who wants to see Sydney Bristow eliminated permanently.
- Série 3: 10. Remnants (2003).
- Série 3: 11. Full Disclosure (2004). In this episode, Sydney finally learns the shocking truth about her missing two years from an unlikely source: FBI Special Officer Kendall. Kendall whisks her away and talks to her from the privacy of an airborne 757 jet. According to Kendall, Sydney was captured by the Covenant after her fight with Francie/Allison, held captive in Russia for over a year and brainwashed to become an assassin. But Sydney only pretended to be brainwashed and contacted Kendall who became her contact and handler, thus giving him information about the Covenant and about their quest for Rambaldi artifacts. Sydney also staged the murder of Andrian Lazarey, and then deliberately had her memory erased to prevent the Covenant from knowing about secrets she had learned about Rambaldi's findings.
- Série 3: 12. Crossings (2004). Jack contacts a mysterious woman, that of former KGB agent Katya Derevko, Irina's older sister, to help him free Sydney and Vaughn, whose plane has crashed inside North Korea while seeking to find a defecting Russian scientist, named Leonid Lisenker, whom Sark is trying to kill before turning himself to the CIA. But Jack is faced with a curious conundrum when Katya tells him that she will not put the rescue plan in motion until he fulfills a favor: assassinate Sloane.
- Série 3: 13. After Six (2004). Sydney and Vaughn are sent to retrieve the Doleac Agenda to gain an advantage over The Covenant. For this, Sydney and Weiss must convince rogue security systems designer Toni Cummings to help the CIA break into a Lethal Response System. Meanwhile, Sark approaches an unlikely ally, that of Lauren Reed, to kill the Covenant's six cell leaders in order to take control of Covenant for themselves at the behest of the a senior leader, the rouge agent McKennis Cole.
- Série 3: 14. Blowback (2004). While trying to retrieve a bomb, Sydney and Vaughn are ambushed by unidentified assailants. Meanwhile, Lauren and Sark continue to solidify their new partnership as the new leaders of the Covenant. Sloane divulges a dark secret to CIA therapist Dr. Judy Barnett about his past involving Sydney and Irina Derevko. Also, Marshall shows the strains of new fatherhood.
- Série 3: 15. Facade (2004). Sydney and Vaughn must convince bomb maker Daniel Ryan that they are part of The Covenant in order to find out where he has hidden one of his devices. But Sydney discovers that her ties to the bomber could lead him on a suicide mission when she learns that Ryan's brother was the murder victim that she killed during her interment with the Covenant, and now Ryan wants revenge.
- Série 3: 16. Taken (2004). Sydney attempts to rescue Dixon's kids after they are kidnapped by Sark. Meanwhile, Lauren's status as a double agent for the CIA and the Covenant is put to the test when she learns that she has to work with her father; a wealthy U.S. Senator. When Laura's position is compromised, she and Sark decide to frame Sloane for being the CIA mole.
- Série 3: 17. The Frame (2004). Sydney and Vaughn must track Kazari Bomani down to get hold of a piece of the Rambaldi puzzle before the Covenant gets their hands on it. Meanwhile, Jack reveals his suspicions to Senator Reed about his daughter Lauren's allegiances, and Vaughn decides what to do about his marriage.
- Série 3: 18. Unveiled (2004). Sydney and Jack warn a disbelieving Vaughn about their suspicions of Lauren being the CIA mole. Meanwhile, Kazari Bomani and Sark take possession of the Rambaldi machine as part of their greater master plan. Sydney and Vaughn must stop a Covenant virus that's crippling medical facilities around the world. Sloane's secret of being Sydney's biological father is revealed to Jack, and Bomani begins to lose faith in Lauren's ability to carry out her Covenant missions.
- Série 3: 19. Hourglass (2004). After finding out that Lauren really is working for the Covenant, Vaughn is told by Jack and Sydney to keep up the facade of a happy marriage in order to keep tabs on his wife's activities. But he's in for a shock when he uncovers the truth about Lauren's mother, Olivia, whom is in league with her daughter over the Covenant's activities. Meanwhile, Jack refuses to help exonerate Sloane of his crimes and put in motion a stay of execution, and a monk discloses the identity of the Rambaldi "Passenger" to Sydney.
- Série 3: 20. Blood Ties (2004). After finally discovering the identity of the Rambaldi "Passenger," who is Sloane's illegitimate daughter, Sydney and Jack seek the aid of Sloane, to track the "Passenger" down, first by Sloane meeting with the five key members of a secret government group called "The Trust" to gain access to a Rambaldi device to locate the "Passenger". Sydney then travels to Chechnya to a prison where she finally finds her half-sister, Nadia Santos, an Argentine national and secret agent in hiding. Meanwhile, after learning a secret about his father from Thomas Brill, Vaughn is kidnapped and tortured by Lauren and Sark, who are about to track "The Passenger" down themselves while Dixon, Weiss and Marshall race against the clock to find Vaughn before he is killed.
- Série 3: 21. Legacy (2004). With the aid of Katya Derevko and CIA imprisoned security systems designer Toni Cummings, Sydney and Vaughn attempt to track down Sloane and Nadia. But Lauren and Sark are also in hot pursuit of them in order to uncover the secrets of Rambaldi. Meanwhile, Vaughn's obsession with tracking down Lauren is beginning to consume him. During a mission to Cuba to uncover more Rimbaldi findings, Sydney and Vaughn turn the tables on an old foe; the Taiwanese scientist and torturer "suit and glasses. Also, Katya expresses her attraction to Jack.
- Série 3: 22. Resurrection (2004). Lauren stages a stunning betrayal by impersonating Sydney and blowing up the CIA offices to steal classified materials, and nearly killing Marshall in the process. But Sark is captured during Lauren's escape, and Sydney decides to play the impersonating game herself to learn where Laura is heading off too. Meanwhile, Vaughn comes face to face with his darkest demons in pursuit of his traitorous wife. Nadia must decide whether or not she can trust her father, Sloane, in the pursuit of Rambaldi's most priceless artifact and escape from CIA custody. During a mission to South Africa at a Rimbaldi artifact dig, Sydney has a some help and hindrance from Katya Derevko, as well as a final one-on-one fight with Lauren. Afterwards, Sydney receives a shattering revelation from Lauren that will make her question everything (and everyone) she thought she could trust.
- Série 4: 1. Authorized Personnel Only: Part 1 (2005). Five months later. Sydney quits the CIA and joins a Black Ops unit called "Authorized Personnel Only" alongside Dixon, Jack, Vaughn and... Sloane whom for limited immunity is co-operating with the APO. Meanwhile, the truth Sydney found out in Wittenberg endangers her relationship with Jack, and eventually she reveals the awful truth to Vaughn: about her father having Irina murdered over a year earlier.
- Série 4: 2. Authorized Personnel Only: Part 2 (2005). Sydney unwillingly teams up with her father to hunt down a modern-day samurai, named Kazu Tamazaki. Meanwhile, Nadia is back home in Argentina and refuses to go back into the spy business. But she is forced to when Sydney's life is jeopardized when she's taken captive by the brutal Tamazaki. Sydney finds out the reason behind Jack's misdeed and Nadia makes an unsettling promise to Sydney to find out who murdered Irina.
- Série 4: 3. The Awful Truth (2005). Sydney must seduce Martin Bishop, a murderous arms dealer in order to track down a stolen NSA code-breaker. Meanwhile, Vaughn fears for Weiss's life, and Sydney and Jack argue with each other about telling Nadia the truth about her mother's death.
- Série 4: 4. Ice (2005). Sydney and Vaughn go undercover to track down a deadly new bio-weapon. Meanwhile, Sydney is concerned about Vaughn not having yet put Lauren behind, and Nadia turns to a Jack to ask for his help in finding out the truth about her mother's murder, who tries to throw Nadia away from the evidence pointing to him.
- Série 4: 5. Welcome to Liberty Village (2005). Sydney and Vaughn go undercover as an arms dealing married couple in a mock-up setting of American suburbia to find a stolen electro-magnetic pulse weapon that when detonated, could bring back the Dark Ages. However, the neighborhood they've infiltrated is not as charming as it seems for the other "happy couples" of this American suburbia setting in Russia could spell trouble for them and their cover.
- Série 4: 6. Nocturne (2005). When Sydney gets bitten on the neck by a missing in action CIA agent, she soon finds out that she has been infected by a experiential hallucinogen, causing her to slowly lose touch with reality. Vaughn and Jack must race against the clock to find an antidote before Sydney puts her life (and others next to her) into danger.
- Série 4: 7. Detente (2005). While Sydney and Nadia argue about Nadia's acceptance of Sloane's fatherly concerns, Sloane worries about Nadia's well-being when she and Sydney go undercover as wealthy, irresponsible young Hilton-type heiresses to uncover the whereabouts of a deadly chemical from a playboy arms dealer.
- Série 4: 8. Echoes (2005). Sloane temporarily steps down as director of his APO task force and gives Jack full authority over the next assignment, which involves Anna Espinosa, the former K-Režieate assassin and Sydney's old foe into racing her to go after stolen classified documents. However, Anna turns the tables on APO when she captures Nadia and forces Sydney to do her bidding. During this time, Sydney tells Nadia about the Rambaldi's prophecy which dictates that "two sisters will fight, and only one will survive." Meanwhile, Vaughn visits the imprisoned Sark and tries to trick him into helping them to catch Anna.
- Série 4: 9. A Man of His Word (2005). While Nadia is in a coma after being shot by Anna, Sark is taken into APO to help them infiltrate the Cadmus Revolutionary Front and retrieve the stolen bomb, but in return he demands to see Lauren Reed's corpse and that Vaughn open her coffin for him. Sydney learns that the comatose Nadia may be the only person with the Intel they need to intercept the bomb, so Jack is forced to prematurely wake Nadia from her coma, endangering her life, which doesn't please Sloane when he finds out.
- Série 4: 10. The Index (2005). Dixon secretly enlists Sydney to help him prove that Sloane is double-crossing the CIA and using APO to steel the Blackwell Index, a master blackmail list, and to reconstruct the Alliance of Twelve. Sydney makes her way into Sloane's house so as to copy the encryption key from his secure phone and crack his phone calls. When Nadia finds Sydney snooping around Sloan's computer, she doesn't tell him, but becomes disappointed in her sister and begins to lose trust with Sydney. Meanwhile, Vaughn discovers something disturbing about his late father when he visits his comatose, dying uncle who makes a remark about seeing his father... recently.
- Série 4: 11. The Road Home (2005). During a mission to Austria, Sydney must protect the life of an American civilian, whom she unintentionally put in danger after she acquires information about a new mini-helicopter to be used as a weapon. Meanwhile, Jack travels to Madagascar to visit with an old friend, the arms dealer Sasha Korjev whom is the mastermind behind the assassin helicopter. Back in Los Angeles, Vaughn uncovers more disturbing secrets about his father of finding a diary with notes written years after his alleged "murder," which straightens his quest to know if his father is really alive.
- Série 4: 12. The Orphan (2005). Nadia puts her own life (as well Sydney's and Weiss's) in danger after failing to unveil her past about her involvement with a dangerous criminal, named Ceasar Martinez from her home in Argentina whom recruited her as an assassin for his gang and wants to relive old times. Meanwhile, Vaughn finds a person who is somehow connected to his father and Nadia as well.
- Série 4: 13. Tuesday (2005). When a mission to Cuba goes wrong, Sydney is attacked and placed in serious danger of being buried alive in a sealed coffin. Back in Los Angeles, Dixon is exposed to a deadly pathogen released inside APO which is currently in lock down due to the toxin and Marshal (not being in the building at the time due to his home life problems), is the only one who can get to Sydney and save her. Only with com link help from Jack, Vaughn and the others at APO, the socially awkward and field inexperienced Marshal has to finish a very important mission on his own before it's too late.
- Série 4: 14. Nightingale (2005). Vaughn and Sydney, searches for Vaughns father, and the word Nightingale. Getting help from her father, telling him that Vaughns father might still be alive. Jack Bristow and Sloane have their own agenda. Following Jack Intel, Sydney and Vaughn goes to Munich. Dressed as a German beer maid, Sydney roughly pursued an investment banker to give her information. They find out that Nightingale is still an active experiment, in an atomic plant in Siberia. They go on a mission to the plant. Which turns out to be very dangerous for both Sydney and her father.
- Série 4: 15. Pandora (2005). On his own and desperate to find out more about his supposedly-dead father, Vaughn is pressured into a rogue operation for an unknown organization in exchange for information on the whereabouts of his father. He gains more than he bargained for in the deal. Meanwhile, Nadia is meeting with her aunt, Katya Derevko, in order to learn more about her mother, but Sydney doesn't trust Katya's motives.
- Série 4: 16. Another Mister Sloane (2005). Sydney and Vaughn tell Jack about Sloane's alleged involvement in Vaughn's search for his father and Irina's contract on Sydney's life. After cornering Sloane, they both conclude that someone is framing him. The APO team set a trap to catch the fake A. Sloane, but they fail. Once they realize what "Arvin Clone" is after, Sloane suggests to step down, temporarily. However, Sydney reluctantly convinces him to stay on the case, since he may the only person able to anticipate "Arvin Clone"'s next move. But Nadia fears that this pursuit may revive her father's past obsession: Rambaldi.
- Série 4: 17. A Clean Conscience (2005). Nadia's former caretaker, Sophia, has been severely beaten. She contacts Nadia and asks to meet her. Sloane is told by Sophia that she was beaten up, because someone is trying to track Nadia down, so he and Jack decide to tell their daughters the truth. It turns out that Elena Derevko, the third and the cruelest of the Derevko sisters, has been surveying both Sydney and Nadia for a decade. Meanwhile, Jack's doctor advises him to tell Sydney about his illness.
- Série 4: 18. Mirage (2005). Jack's illness has caused him to hallucinate about a cure among other things. As a result, Sydney must recreate the time when Jack was working for the CIA and hid the only man who might be able to help him now. For this, Sydney must role play her own mother. Meanwhile, Sophia moves in with Sydney and Nadia.
- Série 4: 19. In Dreams... (2005). Sydney and the rest of the team finally capture the Sloane impostor and bring him to APO where they question him to find a rare Rambaldi orchid whose pollen has some miraculous capabilities with a Rambaldi device. However, the real Sloane must relive a painful memory with his late wife Emily in order to get the Imposter Sloane to reveal the orchid location.
- Série 4: 20. The Descent (2005). After a tactical group infiltrates the DSR and steals all the Rambaldi artifacts, CIA director Hayden Chase discovers that the alarms at the DSR were disabled from Nadia's computer, allowing the raid to happen. Mrs. Chase shows up at the apartment to question her. Soon Sloane and Jack arrive and suspect that Sophia, who had access to the computer while she was living with Sydney and Nadia, is in fact Elena Derevko. They follow her trail to a dead Rambaldi follower, a stunning betrayal, and a presumed dead family member when in a surprising twist, Sydney and Nadia learn that Irina Derevko is in fact alive.
- Série 4: 21. Search and Rescue (2005). Rambaldi's catastrophic endgame begins to fall into place as a giant red ball version of the Circumference/Mueller device is found floating over a large city in Russia, driving the citizens mad with violence. After a wounded Dixon reveals that Irina is alive, Sydney, Nadia, and Jack set off to find her. It turns out that Irina had been captured, and then duplicated using Project Helix, in order to give the impression that she was dead. Sydney and Nadia discover Irina being held inside a camp in Tikal, safely in the clutches of Elena's private army. Irina had apparently been working to counter Elena's organization, the Covenant, and actually PREVENT the Rambaldi endgame. Irina is taken to APO and tells them of a page she destroyed, a page that was key to Rambaldi's endgame. Under torture, she finally broke and recreated it for Elena. After a short respite, Sydney, Vaughn, Jack, Nadia, and Irina board a plane parachute down, towards Elena, Sloane, the Circumference....and destiny.
- Série 4: 22. Before the Flood (2005). Jack, Sydney, Irina, Vaughn and Nadia parachute into Sovogda, Russa to dismantle the giant floating red ball of the Circumfrence which is turning people into mindless, red-eyed zombies out to kill. Back at APO, Marshall and Weiss try use the Blackwell Index to blackmail the Russian defense minister into giving them the access codes to a Russian satellite before the local authorities plan to drop a nuclear bomb on the city to destroy it and prevent the spread of the contagion, and they also discover that Elena is up linking the satellite. In the ruins of the city, a CIA agent, Brodien (the one whom Sydney rescued from Shanghai in the season opener) reminds them that the Rambaldi device is broadcasting a sub audible frequency that physiologically alters people who drink the water-like fluid that has infected the city's water supply and it is irreversible. At the same time, Elena learns of the APO team's arrival and sends Sloane and her men to go out to kill them, leading to a three-way ...
- Série 5: 1. Prophet Five (2005). After learning that the man she has known as Michael Vaughn is under investigation and suspected of being a double agent for another secret terrorist group called Prophet Five, Sydney begins to question whether their business and personal relationship over the years had all been a lie. When she discovers that she's pregnant with Vaughn's baby, she becomes determined to uncover the truth about him. Meanwhile, because of Jack's past betrayal by Irina, he begins to worry that his daughter may suffer the same fate that he did.
- Série 5: 2. ... 1... (2005). Four months after Vaughn's murder by the traitorous Gordon Dean and his associate Ivan Curtis, a grief-stricken Sydney teams up with Renée Rienne, a French freelance assassin and fugitive on the CIA's most wanted list who knew Vaughn from their past association with Prophet Five, to ask for leads in order to track down the killers before they can strike again. Meanwhile, Jack enlists a reluctant new agent, Thomas Grace, as Vaughn's replacement at APO, and Weiss struggles to decide whether or not to accept a promotion that would force him to move to Washington D.C. and leave his colleagues at APO. During this time, Sydney, Dixon and Weiss travel to Amsterdam to track down Curtis who is in the process of buying a potential weapon.
- Série 5: 3. The Shed (2005). Following the theft of a deadly virus, code named Substance 33, in Turkey, Sydney is forced to partner on a mission with new APO agent Thomas Grace where they and Marshall travel to Prauge to look for the stolen virus container where their paths cross with Rachel Gibson, a spy suspected of being involved in activities against the U.S., has something shockingly in common with Sydney that she's working for a black ops group called The Shed, that is run by Gordon Dean and his murderous associate Kelly Peyton. Sydney and Tom must persuade Rachel to infiltrate The Shed to download Dean's computer files to learn where Substance 33 is being hidden. Meanwhile, Dixon must accompany Sloane, who's given a 48-hour pass from prison to acquire a possible cure for his still-comatose daughter, Nadia, from a scientist in Russia.
- Série 5: 4. Mockingbird (2005). While Sloane awaits the outcome of his sentencing for treason, a mysterious associate of Gordon Dean approaches him for a favor in exchange for persuading the judges to rule in favor of acquittal. Meanwhile, Sydney and Tom must try to convince Rachel to help them catch the fugitive Gordon Dean who moves his operations to more secure locations. Sydney and Rachel return to the ruins of the Shed's offices in Prague for Rachel to reconstruction Dean's computer server so Tom and Dixon in the Cayman Islands can empty out Dean's bank accounts. Although they are successful, Dean discovers that Rachel is still alive which puts both her and Sydney in grave danger when they are trapped in a car that's hanging by an electromagnet controlled by Dean and his lethal associate Peyton who threaten to drop the hovering car unless Rachel's location is revealed.
- Série 5: 5. Out of the Box (2005). Sydney and Tom travel to Marseilles, France when they discover that Renée has stolen the cryo container which contains the cryogenically frozen body of her supposedly dead father. But they soon find themselves under siege in Renée's warehouse hideout by a group of mercenaries who want to reclaim Renée's father when he awakes up from his cryo-induced sleep... so it appears. Meanwhile, Rachel and Dixon travel to San Francisco to assist Marshall in the break-in of a vault facility to copy files to learn more about Renee's father. Elsewhere, Sloane takes matters into his own hands to get himself back into APO and continue his quest to find a cure for Nadia by influencing/blackmailing a influential senator to let him have full access to the CIA's accessories.
- Série 5: 6. Solo (2005). After Sydney and the APO team infiltrates a formal party at the Chinese embassy in India to locate a fugitive arms dealer, named Janos Vak, Rachel is chosen to begin very first solo mission by infiltrating an off-shore oil platform, with com-links from Sydney whose pregnancy now limits her role in missions, to steal some computer software from Janos to gain the location of a new weapon. Meanwhile, Sloan, now back at APO, is in frequent contact with the elusive Gordon Dean who wants him to keep close tabs on APO, leading to Dean sending his lethal right-hand assassin, Kelly Peyton, to recover the computer software before APO does leading to a hand-to-hand fight between Peyton and the field-inexperienced Rachel.
- Série 5: 7. Fait Accompli (2005). Sloane decides to betray Dean when he learns that Nadia's condition will probably not improve. They meet at a race track in Dubai to exchange a network access card which Sydney and Renee stole in Rome, leading to Dean finally being captured. The APO interrogates Dean for information on Prophet Five. Yet another mysterious stranger asks Sloane to eliminate Dean. Meanwhile, Nadia comes out of her coma for a short time after a nameless nurse leaves her room. Under orders from his new Prophet Five contacts, Sloane kills Dean during a routine reboot of the APO's surveillance network, and APO misses its chance to hack the network, but learns Prophet Five is linked to intelligence agencies around the world. At the end, control of Dean's terrorist cell is given to Kelly Peyton.
- Série 5: 8. Bob (2005). An incident concerning a microwave bomb brings APO to send Rachel in Sao Paolo in order to take information about this weapon. However, another person who is named "Bob" is also after this information. Rachel has a fling with him, but back at APO, she finds out that he is Julian Sark. Meanwhile, Jack and an old friend are caught by Lazaré while on a stalking mission. Knowing Rachel has a clue to meet Stark, Sydney must deal with this foe in order to free her father from the hands of Lazaré in Tunisia...
- Série 5: 9. The Horizon (2005). When Kelly Peyton steals some software from a CIA warehouse concerning the late Michael Vaughn, Sydney is soon abducted by Prophet Five agents where she is subjected to a hypnotic state making her flash back to her happier times with Vaughn in order to learn where a supposedly powerful device, called The Horizon, is located. Meanwhile, Jack must team up with Renée to locate Sydney when they captured and torture Aldo Desantis, while the mastermind behind Prophet Five is finally revealed... and why the person has a strong interest in Sydney's unborn daughter.
- Série 5: 10. S.O.S. (2006). After escaping from Peyton and her henchmen, and learning she's on a freighter at sea, Sydney goes to the communications room and sends a message to APO routed through the CIA to her whereabouts. Unbeknownst to her, the message is intercepted by a mole at the CIA working for Prophet Five, although APO was able to obtain a piece of the transmission. Wanting to retrieve Sydney, the APO team, Rachel, Tom, Dixon, and Marshall attempt to break into a secured server room located at Langley with the goal of obtaining the remaining part of the transmission. Problems arise, however, when APO is forced to take the hard drive, which triggers an alarm. They manage to escape the situation thanks to former APO agent Eric Weiss who aids them in sneaking past the guards. Although the transmission on the hard drive is corrupted, APO is able to learn who corrupted it. Jack sets a meeting up with the division heads of the CIA and is quickly able to identify the mole. Meanwhile, Tom is revealed to have ...
- Série 5: 11. Maternal Instinct (2006). Now nine months pregnant and on maternity leave, Sydney is surprised when her mother, Irina Derevko, shows up at her front door pretending to be a victim pursued by Prophet Five to get information on the whereabouts of 'The Horizon'. Jack, Sydney and Irina travel to Vancouver to an high-rise office building to steal the Horizon, only to get trapped on the upper floors when Peyton and hit team show up, forcing Jack to do battle with them alone as Sydney finally begins to go into labor with Irina as her labor coach. Elsewhere, while Dixon meets with Renee in Paris for information about The Horizon, back at APO, Rachel, Marshall and Tom agree to cover for Sloan when CIA Režie Arthur Devilin arrives to monitor the APO records in the wake of the discovery of Prophet Five mole within the CIA.
- Série 5: 12. There's Only One Sydney Bristow (2006). One month later, with Sydney on maternity leave, she gets forced back into the field when her old enemy, Anna Espinosa, returns after she's secretly sprung from prison by Peyton who gives her a job offer to work for Prophet Five whose leaders have secretly contact with Sloan to get him to set up Sydney in exchange for getting the cure for Nadia. Anna decides that to get at Sydney is that she needs to go through her friends, leading to Anna to abduct Will Tippen. Sydney, along with APO, is forced to try to find Anna and save Will before he's killed unaware that Prophet Five has bigger plans for Syd, to take a sample of her DNA.
- Série 5: 13. 30 Seconds (2006). While Sydney and the rest of APO try to learn more about Prophet Five and what their plans for Sydney are, Sloane finally acquires a bottle of serum from Prophet Five as a cure for the comatose Nadia. But Sloane becomes distraught when he learns that for it to work, he must stop Nadia's heart for a full 30 seconds. When the proceeder is successful, Jack becomes suspicious about Sloane's possible involvement with Prophet Five, leading him and Nadia to investigate, while the rest of the APO team continues searching for Anna Espinosa, unaware that she has been duplicated by Project Helix to look like Sydney. Meanwhile, Tom travels to France to meet with Renee to look for a fugitive art dealer, named Moritz, whom has the stolen Rimbalid Page 47 artifact, and learn that it's a fake for the real one has with Sloan all this time. Also, Sydney offers Renee a job at APO, only to have fatal confrontation with Anna/Sydney, while Nadia has her own confrontation with her father over his renewed ...
- Série 5: 14. I See Dead People (2006). In the aftermath of both Renee's and Nadia's murder, a vengeful Sydney becomes determined to find Sloan whom has abandoned his morals and joined Prophet Five in their search for Rimbaldi's great mystery. When a mysterious computer chip is found surgically implanted in Renee's body that has the name of Vaughn's real name on it, Sydney decides to travel to Nepal to contact Michael Vaughn, whom is alive and been in hiding all this time, only to have the Sydney double (Anna Espinosa) tracking her who gets to Vaughn first to know more about the chip. Meanwhile, visions of the dead Nadia plague Sloan as he tries to stall for time with Peyton over his deciphering of Page 47.
- Série 5: 15. No Hard Feelings (2006). After killing the Sydney double/Anna, the real Sydney decides to impersonate her to infiltrate Prophet Five to know about their intentions, which leads her to have a reunion with Julian Sark who are both sent by Sloan, Peyton, and the rest of Prophet Five to infiltrate a maximum security prison in Italy to find a mysterious artifact and the final Rimbaldi clue. While Vaughn discovers a hidden bunker complex with all the information about Prophet Five, he teams up with Dixon to track Sydney to monitor her movements. Back in Los Angeles, Tom asks Rachel to help him recover a car as part of his secret revenge for the assassin who killed his wife years earlier.
- Série 5: 16. Reprisal (2006). Having finally learned the identities of all the 12 leaders of Prophet Five, Sydney, Jack, Tom, Dixon, and the rest of APO debate their next move when both Marshall and Rachel are abducted by Sloane whom has Sark and Peyton torture them to help him locate a Rimbaldi cave to where the ruby necklace can be deciphered. Sydney is forced to recruit Marshall's wife, Carrie, to help them locate Marshall and Rachel before Sloan has them killed. Sydney and Vaughn then track down Sloane to a remote location in Italy unaware that he has an agenda of his own when he sends Peyton to kill all of the Prophet Five leaders, and sends Sark to Los Angeles to destroy APO, once and for all.
- Série 5: 17. All the Time in the World (2006). In the aftermath of the destruction of APO and death of Tom Grace, Sydney and Vaughn and the surviving members of APO try to stop Sloane from fulfilling the Rimbaldi endgame when Sloane takes over Prophet Five and acquires two Soviet nuclear missiles to use to bring on destruction to profit on reconstruction. When the team finally captures Peyton, she tells them about Sloane whom is now in Mongolia to find the tomb of Rimbaldi to learn his ultimate secret which is immortality and eternal life. Sydney, Vaughn and Jack arrives, but Jack is fatally wounded by Sark, who slips away, again. Sydney and Vaughn then race the clock to locate Irina Derevko who has been planning with Sloane all this time to bring on Armmagendon with the two stolen missiles. At the same time, Sydney reminisces about her childhood, and how she came to first work at SD-6 and her affiliation with Sloane which led her to the path she's on today.
Sydney Bristow is an international spy recruited out of college and trained for espionage and self-defense.