Mikael Salomon, Stefan Schwartz, Ciaran Donnelly, Jeremy Podeswa, Michelle MacLaren
Chris Chibnall, Michael Hirst, Louise Fox, Terry Cafolla, Steve Lightfoot, Sarah Phelps, Thomas Malory
Jeff Danna, Mychael Danna
Craig Cegielski, Chris Chibnall, James Flynn, Fred Fuchs, Bill Goddard, Tim Headington, Michael Hirst, Graham King, Seamus McInerney, Morgan O'Sullivan, Michael Parke, Douglas Rae, Anne Thomopoulos, John Weber, Brad Van Arragon, Stefan Schwartz, Karen Richards
Joseph Fiennes - Merlin (10 episodes 2011), Jamie Campbell Bower - King Arthur (10 episodes 2011), Tamsin Egerton - Guinevere (10 episodes 2011), Peter Mooney - Kay (10 episodes 2011), Philip Winchester - Leontes (10 episodes 2011), Eva Green - Morgan (10 episodes 2011), Diarmaid Murtagh - Brastias (10 episodes 2011), Clive Standen - Gawain (10 episodes 2011), Claire Forlani - Queen Igraine (9 episodes 2011), Jamie Downey - Ulfius (9 episodes 2011), Chipo Chung - Vivian (8 episodes 2011), Sinéad Cusack - Sybil (7 episodes 2011), Lara Jean Chorostecki - Bridget (7 episodes 2011), Ed Cosgrove - Borin (4 episodes 2011), Sean Pertwee - Ector (3 episodes 2011), James Purefoy - King Lot (3 episodes 2011), Dara Devaney - Harwel (3 episodes 2011), George McMahon - Messenger (3 episodes 2011), Caoimhe O'Malley - Scullery Girl (3 episodes 2011), Sebastian Koch - King Uther (2 episodes 2011), Daragh O'Malley - Leodegrance (2 episodes 2011), Adam Goodwin - Pellinor (2 episodes 2011), Paul McGlinchey - Wallace (2 episodes 2011), Lauren Coe - Excalibur (2 episodes 2011), Tyler Kennington - Albion (2 episodes 2011), Elaine Fox - Hilda (2 episodes 2011), David Coakley - Fourth Marauder (2 episodes 2011), Sebastian Spence - Lucan (2 episodes 2011), Brian McGuinness - Nentes (2 episodes 2011), Fergus Kealy - Scotland (2 episodes 2011), Colin Maher - Duke of Cornwall (2 episodes 2011), Darryl Kinsella - Camelot Guard (2 episodes 2011), Ciaran Gallagher - Griffith (2 episodes 2011), Lucy Cohu - Arthur's Foster Mother (1 episode 2011), Kevin Shackleton - Ginger (1 episode 2011), Rachel Brady - Servant (1 episode 2011), Liam Cunningham - Colfur (1 episode 2011), Enda Kilroy - Border Guard (1 episode 2011), Steven Mackintosh - Ewan (1 episode 2011), Lily Walsh - Young Guinevere (1 episode 2011), Guy Carleton - Beseecher (1 episode 2011), Vincent Regan - Caliburn (1 episode 2011), Alfie Davis - Redwald (1 episode 2011), Jeff Doyle - Marauder One (1 episode 2011), Peter O'Byrne - Naysayer (1 episode 2011), Marek Toth - Wade (1 episode 2011), Mella Carron - Katelyn (1 episode 2011), Ciaran Kenny - Marauder Two (1 episode 2011), Barry McEvoy - Donal (1 episode 2011), Helen O'Reilly - Dancer 1 (1 episode 2011), Joe Doyle - Uriens (1 episode 2011), Sarah Mulligan - Dancer 2 (1 episode 2011), Mieke Dockley - Anna (1 episode 2011), Tony McKenna - Mercenary 1 (1 episode 2011), Sam O'Mahony - Warin (1 episode 2011), Shashi Rami - Cook (1 episode 2011), Ekaterina Zalitko - Dancer 3 (1 episode 2011), Ian Bartholomew - Catrain (1 episode 2011), Shaun Dingwall - Ernald (1 episode 2011), Colmcille Donnelly - Warrior (1 episode 2011), John Lovett - Archbishop (1 episode 2011), Tristan McConnell - Mercenary 2 (1 episode 2011), Lorcan Melia - Mary's Son (1 episode 2011), Dominika Van Santen - Dancer 4 (1 episode 2011), Pierina Borrotzu - Dancer 5 (1 episode 2011), Melanie Clark Pullen - Mary (1 episode 2011), Jonathan Ryan - Merchant 2 (1 episode 2011), John Benfield - Alded (1 episode 2011), Nick Devlin - Herlewin (1 episode 2011), Jade Lorna Sullivan - Dancer 6 (1 episode 2011), Augustina Amoa - Dancer 7 (1 episode 2011), Hope Brown - Old Duke of Cornwall (1 episode 2011), Janine Wood - Bela (1 episode 2011), Michael Fitzgerald - Tomal (1 episode 2011), Shane Gately - Acton (1 episode 2011), Maria Nelson - Dancer 8 (1 episode 2011), Anna Skellern - Arwen (1 episode 2011), Jordan Brown - Girl (1 episode 2011), Rachel Joyce - Sara (1 episode 2011), Gordon Mahon - Alric (1 episode 2011), Conor Delaney - Morgan's Captain (1 episode 2011), Shay Macleod - Young Arthur (1 episode 2011), Aoife Maloney - Injured Woman (1 episode 2011), Oscar Quinn - Young Kay (1 episode 2011), Andrew Keane - Mercenary 4 (1 episode 2011), Séamus Hanly - Villager (uncredited) (2 episodes 2011), Max Kane - Peasant (uncredited) (1 episode 2011), Tyrone Kearns - Camelot Knight (uncredited) (1 episode 2011), John Merriman - Thief (uncredited) (1 episode 2011), Conor O'Gorman - Peasant (uncredited) (1 episode 2011)
Král Uther nečekaně umírá a následkem toho je Anglie zmítaná chaosem. Mysl mocného kouzelníka Merlina zatemňují vize temné budoucnosti, a proto se rozhodne na trůn dosadit mladého a vášnivého Artuše, Utherova nemanželského syna a dědice, který byl vychován jako prostý poddaný. Na scéně je ovšem i další hráč - Artušova nemilosrdná a ambiciózní sestra Morgana, jež neváhá vyvolat nadpřirozené síly, aby si nárokovala korunu a bojovala s Artušem až do hořkého konce. Nastává čas epického boje o nadvládu a mladý král projde v těchto temných časech krutou zkouškou ve snaze spojit království roztříštěné válkou. V této svízelné situaci bude Artušovi jediným světlem naděje krásná Guinevera.
- Série 1: 1. Homecoming (2011). King Uther refuses to set up Morgana as heiress at court when she returns from the nunnery, but she poisons him, banishes queen Igraine and proclaims herself queen. She invites and seduces the realm's worst enemy, king Lot of Lothian, to marry her and subdue all Britain together. They ignore however that sorcerer Merlin, who couldn't cure Uther's poisoning, made him legitimate on his deathbed his secretly raised son, Arthur, born when Igrain was the duke of Corwall's wife and taken away as the sorcerer's reward. Merlin fetches unsuspecting Arthur from his beloved stepfather Ector, and agrees to let immature womanizer Arthur's strong, reliable stepbrother Kay come along. On the way to abandoned Roman coastal castle Camelot, Arthur kills a-in self-defense one of Lot's scout, ignoring it's Lot's prince. Merlin barely manages to keep Arthur committed, as their military inferiority and poor housing dishearten, until the other British rulers arrive, summoned to acknowledge the new king. Lot...
- Série 1: 2. The Sword and the Crown (2011). Morgan finds Lot a difficult ally as he kills Arthur's foster mother and threatens to take Camelot. In order to show that Arthur is a potentially powerful ruler worthy of allegiance Merlin arranges for him to remove the Sword of the Gods which is embedded in rock at the top of a waterfall and can only be removed by the true king. Helped by his foster-brother Kay,Arthur accomplishes this and is duly crowned,seeing at his coronation Guinevere,a girl about whom he has dreamed,though she is with her lover Leontes. Lot mounts an attack but is killed by Sir Ector,Arthur's foster father though Ector also dies. Arthur is keen to sue for peace with Morgan but she rejects this and goes into the woods to seemingly consort with a wolf.
- Série 1: 3. Guinevere (2011). Morgan invites Arthur to a feast and Merlin accompanies him. While the temptress delays Merlin, Arthur returns to Camelot drawn by his fascination with Guinevere. Meanwhile Kay and Leontes seek out a famed warrior to recruit him to Arthur's cause.
- Série 1: 4. Lady of the Lake (2011). Whilst Guinevere wants to leave Camelot with Leontes he is obliged to stay as one of Arthur's knights being trained by Gawain,a brilliant strategist,who breaks Arthur's sword in combat. Having warned Arthur to resist his feelings for Guinevere Merlin sets out to have a new sword made by reclusive bladesmith Caliburn,a widower living with his daughter Excalibur. Caliburn's desire to give Arthur the sword he has fashioned himself leads to Merlin's destroying him with magic and,inadvertently drowning Excalibur,after whom he names the sword. Morgan,meanwhile,is struck down by a mysterious sickness and healed by Sybil,a nun who was once her teacher and knows all her secrets.
- Série 1: 5. Justice (2011). Arthur and his knights come to a village where the head man has been killed and his alleged murderer Colfur is about to be lynched. Arthur insists he is tried at Camelot as a precedent for a justice system to establish fairness. By getting Guinevere to talk to Colfur's little daughter he finds that the case is not as simple as it first appeared and he is grateful for her help. Sybil suggests Morgan adopt a charm offensive to win hearts and minds away from Arthur but it fails so she employs desperate measures to persuade locals they need Morgan's patronage. Merlin,still shocked by Excalibur's death,shuts himself away designing diagrams,which puzzle Uther's widow Ygrain.
- Série 1: 6. Three Journeys (2011). Morgan impresses the supplicants who come to her court but is visited by a woman who claims Sibyl set fire to a convent in which her daughter died,requiring Morgan to punish the nun. Arthur accompanies Guinevere to visit her dying father,resisting further sexual temptations on the journey. Merlin leads Gawain,Kay and Leontes to recover books from Ector's house to start a library in Camelot. The young knights ask Merlin why he has eschewed magic and are told that the gift frightens him but he eventually uses it to help the injured Leontes.
- Série 1: 7. The Long Night (2011). Despite the misgivings of Ygrain and Kay, Arthur and his inner circle attend a banquet given by Morgan as a sign of reconciliation,during which her castle is attacked. Arthur's men prepare to defend it but Merlin is suspicious of Sybil as the 'attack' is evidently stage-managed by Morgan to break up the party. Merlin tells Ygrain Morgan killed Pendragon but asks her to keep the news from Arthur. Morgan overhears Arthur tell Guinevere he loves her, which she sees as her key to destroying him. After the 'enemy' has been repulsed Arthur and his party return to Camelot but Morgan has used magic to turn herself into Ygrain,keeping the genuine queen a prisoner in her castle.
- Série 1: 8. Igraine (2011). Morgan fools everybody at Camelot with her disguise,even Merlin. However,after Redwald,a little orphan boy,whom she and Merlin have helped celebrate his birthday,accidentally dies because of her, Merlin has his suspicions. Vivian feeling sorry for Ygrain,releases her to confront Morgan but by this time Morgan,in her guise as the queen,has let slip to Leontes his wife's indiscretions with Arthur.
- Série 1: 9. The Battle of Bardon Pass (2011). Morgan makes her escape, leaving a puzzled Ygrain believing she is going mad until Merlin explains Morgan's deception. They go to Castle Pendragon to confront her but end up as her prisoners. Leontes,now aware of his wife's infidelity,prepares to leave Camelot but joins Arthur and the knights in defending Bardon Pass,an outpost attacked by Morgan's men in Morgan's plan to show people the fragility of Arthur's protection and the need for her patronage. Guinevere also turns up and the affair is made public. The attackers are repulsed but Arthur stays behind to hold the fort,allowing the others to escape.
- Série 1: 10. Reckoning (2011). Morgan enters Camelot with her prisoners,claiming that they are traitors and that only she can save the realm from the marauding bands. Confronting Ygrain in private she kills her. Arthur does a sterling job of holding the attackers at bay using booby traps until his men return to rout the invaders though Leontes is slain. The knights return to Camelot where Sybil takes the blame for the conspiracy and is executed by an unconvinced Gawain. After Ygrain and Leontes have been laid to rest Arthur is free to rule with Guinevere, though Morgan,having sought advice at Sybil's grave,may not be willing to give in.