Blood Ties |
Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Romance
James Dunnison, James Head, David Winning, Allan Kroeker, Andy Mikita, Holly Dale, Peter DeLuise, David Winkler
Tanya Huff, Peter Mohan, Dennis Heaton, Denis McGrath, Shelley Eriksen, Mark Leiren-Young, Travis McDonald, Sarah Dodd, Rick Drew, Charles Lazer, Victor Nicolle
Marshall Kesten, Paul McConvey, Peter Mohan, Kirk Shaw, Randall H. Zalken, Stanton W. Kamens, Adam J. Shully, Mark Winemaker
Christina Cox - Vicki Nelson (22 episodes 2007), Dylan Neal - Mike Celluci (22 episodes 2007), Kyle Schmid - Henry Fitzroy (22 episodes 2007), Gina Holden - Coreen Fennel (21 episodes 2007), Françoise Yip - Kate Lam (14 episodes 2007), Nimet Kanji - Dr. Rajani Mohadevan (14 episodes 2007), Keith Dallas - Dave Graham (11 episodes 2007), Eileen Pedde - Crowley (8 episodes 2007), Linda Sorensen - Dr. Sagara (4 episodes 2007), Brad Turner - Security #1 (4 episodes 2007), Michael Eklund - Norman Bridewell (3 episodes 2007), Jody Racicot - Greg the Doorman (3 episodes 2007), Julian Sands - Javier Mendoza (2 episodes 2007), Angelique Naude - Delphine (2 episodes 2007), Juan Riedinger - Ian Reddick (2 episodes 2007), Monique Ganderton - Magaera (2 episodes 2007), Derek McIver - Uniformed Cop (2 episodes 2007), Kimberly Demarse - Angie (2 episodes 2007), Emilie Ullerup - Sandra (2 episodes 2007), Aubrey Tennant - Norman's Friend #1 (2 episodes 2007), Ed Fong - Norman's Friend #2 (2 episodes 2007), Amber Borycki - Cassie (2 episodes 2007), James Michalopolous - Goth Waiter (2 episodes 2007), Audra Ricketts - Business Woman (2 episodes 2007), Patricia Isaac - Waitress (2 episodes 2007), Sean Whale - Tough #1 (2 episodes 2007), Paul Wu - Tough #2 (2 episodes 2007), Phillip Mitchell - Tough #3 (2 episodes 2007), Nickolas Baric - Goth Bartender (2 episodes 2007), Daniel Bruce - Dr. O'Mara (2 episodes 2007), Ken Dresen - Security #2 (2 episodes 2007), John Mann - Astaroth (2 episodes 2007), Sharon Simms - Worshiper #1 (2 episodes 2007), Rob Hayter - Worshiper #2 (2 episodes 2007), Leonard Tenisci - Street Vendor (2 episodes 2007), Dan Amos - Student #1 (2 episodes 2007), Sarah Sands - Student #2 (2 episodes 2007), Kevin Crofton - Police Sgt. (2 episodes 2007), Levi James - Skateboarder (2 episodes 2007), Dawn Chubai - Newscaster (2 episodes 2007), Hal Myshrall - Police Detective (2 episodes 2007), Ellen Dubin - Felicia (1 episode 2007), Lisa Ray - Elena (1 episode 2007), Michael Adamthwaite - Dimitri (1 episode 2007), Steve Bacic - Paul 'Dirty' Deeds (1 episode 2007), G. Patrick Currie - Evan (1 episode 2007), Rob Daly - Jacob Keller (1 episode 2007), Danny Trejo - Pacha Kamaq (1 episode 2007), Michael Antonakos - Foreman (1 episode 2007), Michael-Ann Connor - Angelique (1 episode 2007), Fred Ewanuick - Wendell (1 episode 2007), Greyston Holt - Brendan (1 episode 2007), Tyler Johnston - Lee (1 episode 2007), Ken Kirzinger - Swanson (1 episode 2007), Marcel Maillard - Mr. Bannick (1 episode 2007), Joseph May - Jude Marstens (1 episode 2007), Laura Mennell - Christina (1 episode 2007), David Orth - Jonah (1 episode 2007), James Pizzinato - Gene (1 episode 2007), Sean Rogerson - Charles (1 episode 2007), Cassandra Sawtell - Sarah (1 episode 2007), Craig Veroni - Emmanuel (1 episode 2007), Greg Bryk - Father Cascioli (1 episode 2007), Sarah Deakins - Marlisse Lafoy (1 episode 2007), Aurelio DiNunzio - Boris (1 episode 2007), Tommy Europe - Jean-Marc (1 episode 2007), Daniella Evangelista - Cassis (1 episode 2007), Andrew Francis - Alexander (1 episode 2007), Jano Frandsen - Melville (1 episode 2007), Anna Galvin - Cheryl (1 episode 2007), Dean Paul Gibson - Benoit Fournier (1 episode 2007), Linzee Harris - Angela (1 episode 2007), Woody Jeffreys - Larry (1 episode 2007), Ali Liebert - Maya (1 episode 2007), Blu Mankuma - Augustus (1 episode 2007), Holland Miller - Thin Pachacamac (1 episode 2007), Fabienne Quest - Girl (1 episode 2007), Jody Thompson - Lexia (1 episode 2007), Matthew Walker - Maurice Baloc (1 episode 2007), Gordon Michael Woolvett - Steve Jeffries (1 episode 2007), Josh Blacker - Ron (1 episode 2007), Jay Brazeau - Cobb (1 episode 2007), Kira Clavell - Chuntao Fang (1 episode 2007), Ben Cotton - Kelly (1 episode 2007), Rhonda Dent - Alyssa (1 episode 2007), Glenn Ennis - Zombie #1 (1 episode 2007), Lesley Ewen - Annie (1 episode 2007), Peter Graham-Gaudreau - Gary Howsen (1 episode 2007), G. Michael Gray - Ivan (1 episode 2007), Julie Johnson - Nicole (1 episode 2007), Richard Keats - Dr. Richard Hobman (1 episode 2007), Kathryn Kirkpatrick - Madame Andrea (1 episode 2007), David McNally - Angus Stratham (1 episode 2007), Krista McPhail - Gabrielle (1 episode 2007), Julie Patzwald - Maria (1 episode 2007), Derek Peakman - Mason (1 episode 2007), Desiree Zurowski - Terri (1 episode 2007), James R. Baylis - Desk Clerk (1 episode 2007), Ryan Jefferson Booth - Bouncer (1 episode 2007), Matt Brett - Annoyed Cop (1 episode 2007), Olivia Cheng - Wynter (1 episode 2007), Samira Dudzinski - Federica (1 episode 2007), Robinne Fanfair - Darlene (1 episode 2007), Elan Ross Gibson - Francine (1 episode 2007), Rob LaBelle - Lawyer (1 episode 2007), Joe MacLeod - Tyrone King (1 episode 2007), Brad Mann - Andrew (1 episode 2007), Bill Marchant - Mitch Lafoy (1 episode 2007), Lindsay Maxwell - Misery (1 episode 2007), Anne Openshaw - Isabel (1 episode 2007), Tom Pickett - Papa Samedi (1 episode 2007), Todd Scott - Biker #1 (1 episode 2007), Curtis Ahenakew - Peter (1 episode 2007), Michele Byrne - Woman (1 episode 2007), Hamza Fouad - Ti-Jon (1 episode 2007), Anthony Harrison - Bruce (1 episode 2007), Ellie Harvie - Rachel (1 episode 2007), Tyler Hazelwood - Drug Dealer (1 episode 2007), Elisa King - Stripper (1 episode 2007), Paul Lazenby - Carl Blundell (1 episode 2007), Tom McBeath - Edward Franklin (1 episode 2007), Alison Murray - Young Peasant Girl (1 episode 2007), Elaine Rathie - Camille Stokes (1 episode 2007), Devi Singh - Ugly Medusa (1 episode 2007), Natasha Vasiluk - Woman (1 episode 2007), Paul Yu - Homeowner (1 episode 2007), Reese Alexander - Cop #1 (1 episode 2007), Victor Ayala - William (1 episode 2007), Jan Bos - Mr. Deskin (1 episode 2007), Adrienne Carter - Dagnor (1 episode 2007), Carra Maureen - Tiffany (1 episode 2007), Dean Redman - Vincent (1 episode 2007), Ingrid Tesch - Celeste (1 episode 2007), Apollonia Vanova - Marcy (1 episode 2007), Jeb Beach - Computer Tech (1 episode 2007), Rob 'Sluggo' Boyce - Cop# 2 (1 episode 2007), Alejandro Chavarria - Young Peter (1 episode 2007), Patrick Keating - Man in Black (1 episode 2007), Brenda McDonald - Emily (1 episode 2007), Brendan Meyer - Travis Deskin (1 episode 2007), Wayne Charles Baker - Peter's Dad (1 episode 2007), Michael Coleman - Brent (1 episode 2007), Krista Morin - Wendy (1 episode 2007), Katie Pezarro - Hannah Tam (1 episode 2007), Colleen Winton - Dr. Weaver (1 episode 2007), Shohan Felber - Danny (1 episode 2007), Michael Gordin Shore - Reg (1 episode 2007), Gerry South - Cab Driver (1 episode 2007), Serinda Swan - Pretty Young Woman (1 episode 2007), Wayne Bernard - Edwin (1 episode 2007), Mike Carpenter - Windigo (1 episode 2007), Derek Green - Ed (1 episode 2007), Ildiko Ferenczi - Kristen (1 episode 2007), Chantal Forde - Laurel (1 episode 2007), Evan Allen - Band Mate #1 (1 episode 2007), Roger Allford - Hubert Pettigrew (1 episode 2007), Mary Black - Lavena (1 episode 2007), Christine Chatelain - Sinead (1 episode 2007), Jennifer Gibson - Barbara Stamp (1 episode 2007), Lara Gilchrist - Helen (1 episode 2007), Tim Henry - Jeff Smith (1 episode 2007), Nels Lennarson - Barton (1 episode 2007), Jeff Meszaros - Rolf (1 episode 2007), Kirby Morrow - Brady (1 episode 2007), David Allan Pearson - Fred Stamp (1 episode 2007), Sylvesta Stuart - Ricardo (1 episode 2007), John Treleaven - George Neely (1 episode 2007), Mike Witherington - Band member 2-guitarist (1 episode 2007), Alex Zahara - Magnus O'Connor (1 episode 2007), Mike Atwater - Sydney Perkins (uncredited) (1 episode 2007), Mitch Duffield - Gabriel (uncredited) (1 episode 2007), Andrew Hrankowski - Ryan henderson (uncredited) (1 episode 2007), Cindy Maines - Woman (uncredited) (1 episode 2007), Georgia Milroy - Hooker (uncredited) (1 episode 2007), Ryan Schroeder - The Swartalfen (uncredited) (1 episode 2007)
Vicky Nelson musela, kvůli svému zhoršujícímu se zraku, opustit svou práci policistky. Stává se soukromým detektivem. Při procházce městem se stane svědkem vraždy člověka. Všechno však nasvědčuje tomu, že vrah nebyl člověk, jelikož tělo oběti bylo dočista „vysáto“. Vicky je na případ podivné vraždy najatá dívkou, která je přesvědčená, že vrahem je upír. Ona však jejím fantaziím nevěří, ale jen do doby než sama potká skutečného upíra. Je jím Henry Fitzroy, nelegitimní syn Jindřicha VIII. Henry Vicky přesvědčí o existenci upírů, démonů a jiných bytostí, v které nevěřila. Společně na případu spolupracují a rozhodně vůči sobě nezůstávají chladní. Vicki je ve většině případů velmi rozhodná, ale ani ona sama neví, co má dělat, když se jedná o muže. Dá přednost smyslnému šlechtici, který však má již století za sebou, nebo její srdce získá bývalý parťák Mike?
- Série 1: 1. Blood Price. After private investigator and former police officer Vicki Nelson finds a body in an alley, she's approached by the dead man's fiancée, Coreen Fennel, to investigate the case. Vicki had actually seen the assault and pursued the attacker but he seemed to vanish into thin air. The victim was completely drained of blood and she learns from her ex-police partner, Det. Mike Celluci, that this is the second victim to die this way. The coroner's report raises as many questions as it answers and Vicki isn't prone to believe in the existence of vampires. An encounter in the park may lead to her rethinking that point of view.
- Série 1: 2. Blood Price: Part Two (2007). Vicki wakes up in Henry Fitzroy 's apartment where he tells her that what she saw was a demon. He also tells her that he is a vampire. He proposes that they work together in solving the case which she accepts, particularly given the lack of cooperation she's getting from her ex-colleagues on the force. Henry traces the presence of the demon to the the Hellfire Club in 1890s London but the evil committing these murders is only a minor demon paving the way for his master. The trick is to find the person who is calling the demon before the master emerges.
- Série 1: 3. Bad JuJu. Vicky is hired by a young woman from New Orleans, Angelique, to find her missing brother Royale. On the street, Vicki and Angelique are attacked by a man who Henry later tells her is a zombie. He also tells her that she's playing with voodoo and in a very dangerous situation. They set off to find the voodoo master who made the zombie and sent him to attack Angelique, who is staying at the office with Coreen. Henry and Vicki visits Papa Samedi, who practices voodoo and whose information sets them off in a different direction.
- Série 1: 4. Gifted (2007). Vicki takes on the case of locating Dave Jeffries who disappeared a year before and whose wife Celeste has recently died leaving their daughter Sarah alone. Celeste's mother assures him that her son-in-law had nothing to do with her daughter's death but Vicki doesn't take anything for granted and sets out to find him. Sarah is a student at a special school, the Cobb Academy, for gifted children. Her gift however isn't what you might expect from a normal child. When Vicki finally finds Jeffries, he refuses to explain why he left his wife and daughter but he clearly knows more than he is letting on. She enlists Henry to assist her but Det. Mike Celucci clearly doesn't trust him.
- Série 1: 5. Deadly Departed (2007). Vicki is hired by the widow of lawyer Fred Stamp who was found dead in his office building elevator. The coroner has ruled it a heart attack and the police have decided there is no crime to investigate. Mrs. Stamp does have a a creepy and threatening message on her husband's voice mail that points to one of his former clients, Magnus O'Connor, who is now in prison. Vicki gets Det. Mike Celucci to look up O'Connor's record which dates back to his teen years. He also finds something even more interesting: O'Connor committed suicide a few days before Stamp died. When the prosecutor in O'Connor's case is also found dead, it becomes apparent that someone is seeking revenge. When Vicki learns that O'Connor had carved a pentagram on his chest before committing suicide, she asks Henry to help her get information about ghosts and spirits. The person he takes her to has her own interest in Henry however.
- Série 1: 6. Love Hurts (2007). An Incubus (sex demon) visits a country club community full of "desperate housewives", one of which Vickie has been investigating on behalf of a client for infidelity. Meanwhile, her client's wife ends up dead, then another, so the team gets together to try and stop the demon from killing. Meanwhile, jealousy gets further heated between Henry and Mike over their affections for Vickie.
- Série 1: 7. Heart of Ice (2007). Vicky is approached by a street woman she knew when she was a beat cop asking her to investigate the disappearance of four of her friends. She doesn't want Vicky to call the police and Vicky finds enough evidence in the homeless camp to believe there has been foul play. She needs Henry's help but he is working against a deadline to get his next book completed. When he visits the site, he senses there is a creature there praying on the people in the camp. They believe they are dealing with a Windigo, an aboriginal flesh-eating spirit. Meanwhile Det. Celucci investigates the case of a street walker who is found dead, drained of all her blood. The case strikes him as the work of a vampire and Henry is still his prime suspect. He gets some interesting information from a stranger.
- Série 1: 8. Heart of Fire (2007). Vicky is none too pleased that Mike Celucci has helped Javier Mendoza take Henry prisoner. They focus on finding where Henry is while Coreen tries to figure out the medallion Mike slapped on Henry's chest. Vicky and Mike first find another vampire and get a preview of just what will happen to Henry if they don't hurry. Mendoza is torturing Henry insisting that he repent but it is clear that he has his own secrets. When Vicky is taken prisoner, Mike is left on his own to find them. Coreen meanwhile learns that the device Mike used to disable Henry is an ancient tool to steal a vampire of his soul.
- Série 1: 9. Stone Cold (2007). Vicky is hired to locate a young man, Brendan, who seems to have vanished. They visit one of his regular haunts, a club run by a beautiful woman named Elena, but she claims to barely know him. A posting Brendan made on a web site seems to indicate otherwise. Mike Celucci is also investigating the case and becomes quite friendly with Elena, much to Vicky's annoyance. When they find a stone statue resembling Brendan in Elena's house, they realize that they are dealing with a Medusa. Brendan isn't the only one who has been turned to stone and Henry says they are still alive. Just how they can bring them back is not obvious however.
- Série 1: 10. Necrodrome (2007). Vicky is ired by a funeral director who wants her to locate his latest client, Diesel Swanson. He doesn't want to call the police and with good reason: he has CCTV footage showing a black hooded man entering the embalming room and a few minutes later has the very dead Swanson walking out with him. Swanson had recently retired from boxing and was spending most of his time at a local sports bar, The Dome, much to his widow's chagrin. Det. Mike Celucci is dubious about the case but begins to come around when he finds the body of another dead athlete, someone who had supposedly died several months before but appears to have died only recently. Nicky thinks they have a case of Egyptian necromancer.
- Série 1: 11. Post Partum (2007). Vicky is hired by a distraught husband whose pregnant wife has checked herself into the fertility clinic that assisted her pregnancy. He now has trouble even getting to see her and is convinced that the clinic is really a weird cult of some sort. The clinic is run by Dr. Richard Hobman and Vicky decides to go to the clinic undercover as a patient with Mike Celucci posing as her husband. Coreen and Henry visit one of the families who gave a testimonial on Hobman's website but Henry immediately senses that something is wrong. It's on her visit to a second family that Coreen sees exactly what is wrong. Back at the clinic, Vicky's life is in danger when they begin to doubt her story.
- Série 1: 12. Norman. Vicki's demon brands are bothering her and with good reason: demon-worshiper Norman Bridewell has returned. Warned by a psychic who saw a vision of Vicki dying, the private investigator sets off to locate him. Unfortunately, Henry didn't destroy the implements used by Norman to summon the devil and Vicky is determined to stop him, even at the risk of her own life. After the keeper of one of the artifacts, an antique dealer friend of Henry's named Maurice, is killed Vicky Henry are both tricked by Norman who has powers no one is aware of.
- Série 2: 1. D.O.A. (2007). Vicky takes yet another strange case when she's hired by the ghost of an undercover cop, Paul 'Dirty' Deeds. He doesn't know how he died and his body has not yet been discovered. He remembers that he was at a biker bar, a hangout for the Wolverines, known drug dealers. Mike Celucci learns that Deeds' supervisor thought her undercover cop might have gone over to the other side. Henry begins to doubt Deeds' story and with good reason when Deeds turns up alive at the police station. His spirit is still around however and Henry concludes that Deeds' body has been taken over by an ancient Babylonian spirit, an Ikamu, that is jumping into different bodies.
- Série 2: 2. Wild Blood (2007). Det. Mike Celucci asks Henry and Vicky for their help when he concludes a suspected murderer and burglar is a demon. The victim was torn to pieces and decapitated and it has all the markings of a wild animal attack. He thinks the killer is Felicia Bannick, who denies having anything to do with it.The woman has no history going beyond 7 months and Vicky's research shows she comes from a very odd family. It all points to Felicia being a shape-shifter but the attack makes them think it's a revenge killing.
- Série 2: 3. 5:55 (2007). Vicki is reliving the same day over and over again. She awakes at 5:55 and is hired by antiquities dealer Jakob Keller who is looking for a business associate, Benoit Fournier, who had found an expensive piece for but hasn't heard from him for a month. As Vicki chases the object down she finds Fournier dead and the antique in question to be a box with the power of life and death. As she relives the day, she's able to use the knowledge gained from her previous experiences to change the outcome.
- Série 2: 4. Bugged (2007). Vicki agrees to investigate a number of strange deaths at a Goth club frequented by her assistant Coreen. She's certain that drugs are somehow involved but soon realizes that they're dealing with very specialized drugs that will lead to certain death. Coreen agrees to go in and see who might be behind it all. Henry meanwhile believes there is another vampire killing and feeding on his territory. He doesn't want to involve Vicki so he turns to Det. Mike Celluci for help, something that puzzles Vicki given their previous animosity to one another.
- Série 2: 5. The Devil You Know (2007). When Henry discovers another vampire, Alexander, is hunting in his territory, he believes he has a turf war on his hands and later discovers his own creator, Christina, may have lured Alexander there. Vicki has her doubts about Christina's true motives.
- Série 2: 6. Drawn and Quartered (2007). When Henry's artist friend Maya comes under suspicion for the murder of an art gallery owner, he asks Vicki to help him find the real killer. The dead man drowned - though it's not water they find in his lungs but paint. Vicki enlists Coreen's help and they go to a new exhibit at the gallery. Coreen is particularly keen on going, all the more so after she meets Tyrone King, whose work she really admires. Maya has her detractors however and Mike Celluci thinks she might be guilty, which annoys Henry to no end.
- Série 2: 7. Wrapped (2007). After a criminal gang hijacks a truck destined to a local museum an Incan mummy, Pacha Kamaq, comes to life by sucking the life force out the criminals and sets about looking for Henry in the hopes of gaining his immortality. For his part, Henry has been having nightmares about Pacha Kamaq and eventually concludes that they have a psychic connection. He tells Vicki to stay out of his business but she refuses and turns to black magic as a way of saving him. Her choice may cause a permanent rift between them.
- Série 2: 8. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (2007). A serial killer from Vicki's biggest case as a detective contacts her from prison taking back his confession and claiming the real killer is about to strike again. When the murder happens as he describes, Mike and Vicki butt heads trying to determine if it's supernatural or human.
- Série 2: 9. We'll Meet Again (2007). A teenager who claims he and his true love have been reincarnated throughout the centuries runs into trouble when he finds she's created a new life without him, Mike continues to feel pressure at work because of his association with Vicki, and Henry makes a break.
- Série 2: 10. Deep Dark (2007). During her weekly visit with tarot card reader Madame Andrea, Asteroth takes over Coreen's body. As Vicky soon learns, she is the ultimate quarry. She gets Mike Celucci to help her but they're quite busy investigating the kidnapping of a young girl, Hannah Tang, daughter of a wealthy local businessman. They manage to find the possessed Coreen and keep her prisoner at Henry's apartment. Henry turns to an old friend, a priest with experience in exorcism, but they discover that Coreen's heart is missing. As a result of his absence from work, Mike is forced to hand in his badge. Vicky is faced with several choices, all of which could change lives forever.
60 minutes (at 0 frames per second)